Be me

Be me
> femanon. Strolling through central park. Disheveled young man with ravioli in his pocket approaches me. Calls me a fucking whore. As I begin to break down and the tears flowed freely he claims it was just a prank. What has this world come to?

What the actual fuck am I suppose to say after what you said is more fucked up than anything in the world

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI WHATS IN THE POCKETOLI

Did you know I got pranked once. A black man smacked my mom's ass and gave her a rose while autistically screeching its just a prank my bra

R.I.P Papa Franku

My friend did the knickout game prank. Next week from jail I'm streaming don't treat women the way they deserve to be treated

You're so suave Danny boy

You go to art school? How's it feel to be a waste of life you dumb chicken fucker

Trips of truth user his Christian Bale esque voice will serenade my dreams for centuries

Receding hairline here

Its 2016 again. Fuck off with your dead meme user. Go kill yourself

it was like fucking jackass only on youtube and less retarted

In all honesty. Between frank Ethan and idubbz I feel spoiled. Youtube has given some of the best content compared to television nowadays. Rip oldschool youtube

Hi! Few things to start off with =)

1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis and awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

no They were the trips of truth

KISSING PRANK GONE SEXUAL

h3h3 is literally cancer.

Added?

>femanon
Tits or GTFO

>female gamer

let me sniff that pussy, so i can smell all the failure

You didn't like his 2014 shit?

You have to like and subscribe first you dirty devil

WHERES YOUR PARENTS AT? DOJT MAKE ME CALL CPS