Name a better way to get your kino

Name a better way to get your kino.

usenet. now fuck off

>usenet

might as well get netflix

wich torrents sites do you use Sup Forums?

usenet keeps getting new things removed unless you pay for backup providers, in which case you may as well pay for netflix

>usenet
>get any digital content ever produced, including movies that are not available on netflix, music, apps etc
>costs start at 2.99 shekels per month
do you ever try to put on your thinking hat on before shitposting, user?

Deluge/qBittorrent

>usenet
>having anything good
>paying to pirate

no

Netflix.com

Deluge, qStalledMeme, Transmission... the list goes on

blu ray

I'm German, so going to the local Kino is my preferable choice.

>qStalledMeme

lol

>having to pay for the privilege of pirating
lmao

>paying for internets
BTFO desu

>paying to pirate
lol

>implying internet bills are for the sole purpose of obtaining media

Retarded.

Kill yourself in the literal meaning of the words.

>2.99 shekels per month

I use private trackers, where I don't have to pay money to download.

rtorrent, transmission, qbittorrent, deluge

utorrent is a shit

couchtuner

Actually going to the cinema.

tell me, what else do you do with your internet than obtaining media, based user?

that works as long as you have seeders desu

Turner Classic Movies.

>Not leeching off other peoples internet while pirating

Haha, what a geek

>have to plan around the theaters schedule
>have to deal with annoying strangers rustling their wrappers and talking

I would rather watch a pirated movie in my comfy home theater

>utorrent
embarrassing desu

Also, I like having the option to pause the movie.

>tell me, what else do you do with your internet than obtaining media, based user?

I do some of my work from home. Use it to communicate with friends and family. Keep up with news. Research and gather information for things I need to do like planning my next vacation or next outing. Buying stuff online. Generally expanding my mind by looking up stuff I am interested in, like articles on certain topics, etc.

I'm not a dumb TV-addicted NEET like you. Normal people like me use the internet for pretty much everything you can imagine including getting free movies.

So you have the attention span of a field mouse.

k brah.

Actually I'm on call for work and need to be able to remote in. I aslo dont like having to hold my bladder in fear of missing something.

>Keep up with news.
media

>Research and gather information for things I need to do like planning my next vacation or next outing.
media

>Generally expanding my mind by looking up stuff I am interested in, like articles on certain topics, etc.
media

wtf, I don't use torent, I use usenet

>I use usenet

Why? Are you one of those clowns who got caught torrenting?

i cant

no, I'm one of those clowns who don't want to wait for hours because the seeders drop out and download with full speed immediately instead

I've gotten up to 100Mbps on torrents. What speeds can you get with usenet? I'm genuinely curious.

i have a job and buy my movies

I don't think there's a limit but my max speed is like 32Mbps. Posting from the wealthiest country in Europe yo.

Rarbg. But it sucks, especially for older stuff.

>not using private trackers
Pleb

but you have to pay for them or selling your firstborn for an invite or how does that work? besides, you have to pray the stuff you need is on this tracker, on usenet it's just there.

but whatever, I have a cheap multiaccount that lets me load torrents, usenet and one click hosters. usenet has been the most reliable for me.

>but you have to pay for them or selling your firstborn for an invite or how does that work?
No, you get into one tracker and climb the ranks to get into others. Not hard.
> besides, you have to pray the stuff you need is on this tracker, on usenet it's just there.
If you're on a good tracker like PTP they will have ever movie you could want.

opentrackers.org

I got in a good private tracker and all I had to do was sign up. The selection is way better than I've seen on usenet. Since you are late to the game you will probably have to join a few to find a really good one. I havent paid a penny either.

rtorrent + rutorrent

This is the most depressing background I've ever seen. Are you ok, user?

So many viruses were had

>The eternal Anglo on top.

slow laptop, solid color eats less WAM and grey is much nicer than a black or white one

I hope you're b8ing

VRAM then

>he thinks having a solid color background will have a significant enough impact to enhance performance because of shitty laptop
>has browser open while streaming a movie

lel

Well, if in using a solid color background you disable aero then it will. Otherwise it wont.

Have fun with your missing PAR files faggot.

so just disable aero. That doesnt mean you're confined to a solid background. And isnt aero a windows only feature?

old utorrent versions are fine and white listed on every major ALT

But they lack a ton of features you can get with an actually decent client. Why use an old insecure client when there are better alternatives?

Yeah, I assume linux, etc will have their own version of a stupid useless "glass" or 3d desktop that uses far more resources than is useful though.

My point was disabling things like Aero and menu fading will have more of an impact on VRAM than a solid color desktop.

>features
Like what? I use Deluge on one system and it is fine because it arranges the torrents according to the trackers which utorrent doesn't automatically. That's not really a game changer.

Ok... but that doesnt explain why user said this

See? This is why I don't see a point in switching from my old utorrent.

The only answer.

And other surprises.

Nice surprises :)

I like to go outside to get my cinema

how do I into usenet
I'm interested since I've been banned from most private trackers

>paying to pirate

I'm using a chromebook exclusively right now.

Can I torrent movies without eating up all my hard drive space with one movie file? I'm not a computer expert don't be mean

>torrenting
you guys still in high school?

enjoy your malware

Learn to use a fucking search engine

I'm already seeing the details of Giganews but I wanted to know from Sup Forums experiences what was the best provider

>xvid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>chromebook
Im so sorry

How big is your hard drive? How many movies do you want? How important is quality. Do you have external storage i.e. flashdrives, HDD, etc.

>utorrent
>2016
>muh old versions meme

jesus christ way to out yourself as an absolute retard

my nigga

>He doesn't have kino in his city
Filthy casulas with your uTorrents

It's not a meme, faggot.
It's perfectly functional and 'safe'. Only hated because it's popular, really

>it works for me ! ;)

please step away from any machinery or electronics you mouthbreather

A BT client that doesn't mine my data.

>this much of a raging autism
wew

What media player ARE you using?

this
kid fell for the utorrent 2.2.1 meme
this is what he should be using

not an argument

I use transmission.

Torrents outside of private trackers are 100% dead though. You really cant find anything anymore seeded outside of freshly released media.

I've unfortunately been banned from several private trackers, but I dont necessarily mind buying used media for cheap then ripping it for my digital collection.

>mutorrent
>2017

Do you have another computer? If so, share a directory over your LAN, then download the torrents to it from your chromebook.

Or assuming chromebooks have usb input, just get an exhd.

Stack of Floppies

private trackers + plex master race reporting in

if u have to ask.............

>Torrents outside of private trackers are 100% dead though. You really cant find anything anymore seeded outside of freshly released media.
This is just blatantly untrue. I've downloaded probably 100 movies in the past month, at least 90 of which are not new content, and the only movie I had a problem finding seeders for was a silent film from the 20s. You either have a shit internet connection or you're a complete idiot.

>getting this defensive over public trackers

You're full of shit, or more likely, downloading media that is popular despite age. In the case you CAN find something old or obscure, you either have one BR seeding, or a complete lack of choice in the media (i.e. you're probably some dumb shitter downloading Yify crap at 720p).

>get any digital content ever produced
>usenet in 2016

top kek, the retention and selection on usenet is fucking awful compared to private trackers

who /limewire/ here?

>Public trackers

I never had an issue with OP pic until about 3 months ago, I started getting letters from my ISP /regularly/, and warnings would pop up saying I needed to acknowledge my ISP was being used illegally and my account could be suspended if I didn't stop.

Prior to this (when I used Comcast), I got my two letters by mail, in five years.

Are they cracking down, or do I need to switch up my game?

You need to look into using a VPN. I use one and never got a letter, and I torrent shit regularly.