I think the old lady across the hall died. It’s been smelling like death for days now her mail has been piling up...

I think the old lady across the hall died. It’s been smelling like death for days now her mail has been piling up. Wat do?

Free sex

post her nudes

Call police for a wellness check. Post updates.

I’m pretty sure she’s already rotted, or her shitty pug is in there cleaning her corpse

I’m not a relative of her though

Call blue faggots, post update.

Try to figure out what youre going to do now that your mom died

wrap mom is plastic and keep cashing her disability checks

lie and pretend you are

call from a public phone and say you're her son and you haven't been able to reach her, and that you are unable to go check on her

>what’s your address sir
>.....
>what’s your mother’s address sir
>.....
>you live across the hall to your mother?

free sex with pug

That's irrelevant, ask your neighbors regarding regarding her status first, in cause you wan't to be really sure, if they don't know anything call the cops.

Kill the dog, skullfuck the woman, nut all over her mail
get pics

what shitty former soviet bloc republic do you live in where only relatives are allowed to call for wellness checks?

that's some scoliosis right there

*Rings local police non-emergency*

Hello, my name is user, I live at the apartment complex
My neighbor across the hall is an elderly lady, I haven't seen her for some days, and her mail isn't being collected, I haven't seen any friends or family check in on her.
I'm worried that there is a smell coming from her door, I really hope she's on holiday and left something out, but, is it possible to have an officer make sure she's ok?
Oh, great, thank you very much, Goodbye

*click*

This

Yeah why's this so hard to do lol

I love it!

no one's said the real answer. knock on the door and see if anyone answers...

This. What's the problem? If nothing else, get involved just for the poor dog.

You open the door and take pics for us.
If the police says something say you were worried about her.

find out if she dropped any good loot

call the cops for a "welfare check" also mention you are worried

break into her apartment, beat her corpse with a baseball bat and take a bunch of her stuff so it looks like a robbery that turned into a murder

you seem fucking retarded, why wouldn't he know his next door neighbors fucking address. And if he used a public phone to make the call how the fuck would they know he is the next door neighbor. You're the definition of being retarded.

post pics or your lying, like go to her door and hide your phone and record it, if she answers go away, if shes dead go inside.

No sir you have to be a relative in order to think something bad has happened, good day

*click*

kek