I deserve $15 an hour

>i deserve $15 an hour

wow, that thing there... i wouldnt eat it if i hadnt eaten in 2 weeks

spit on it. then we'll talk

that is your standard paid under $15 per hr assembly.. You wanted the premium post $15 per hr? No.. then shutup and eat whatever is in it.. LMAO

This. Competent workers should make enough money that they can take care of their disabled relatives so the disabled relatives don't have to get menial jobs they can't do right.

No you don’t wage cuck. It don’t even deserve minimum wage. A robot could do your fucking job for nothing.

No worries, robots will be doing that job real soon now.
$15hr for the one 'Manager' hanging around to reboot the robots when they pack up is realistic.

If I had to deal with cunts that tell me I dont deserve enough to live id want 15$ an hour too

When was the last time this happened to you?

Tell us what your job is, OP.
>inb4 roleplaying

Why give a shit if someone makes more though? it's not coming out of your pocket. you can make multi millions dancing and lip singing on stage or throwing a ball around and that's fine but we should be mad if some poor son of a bitch makes a couple more dollars?

that's some scoliosis right there

i do that sort of work and buddy i make a fuck ton more than 15 an hour.
Ps those robots start at about 50k and maintenance aint all that cheap. the whole packaging chain will need to change as well.
real automation in fast food is probably 5 years out at least.
>long term viability of the human fast food worker is limited go to school

Inflation you twat

it comes down to the Republican need to look down on people.
"My life sucks but at least im not making mcdonalds money" My life sucks but at least im doing better than "those" people"
If everyone were equal who would they look down on?

I don't think you know what inflation is...

cool, I deserve 80k a year, that's why I make 80k a year

Do you like paying taxes to support food stamps and rent controlled housing?

kek

Double kek "you get a hand out! and you get a hand out!"

> anybody deserves 7 figures a year

You're already paying them. The cost of your burger goes up a little bit, the cost of your taxes goes down a little bit.

Everyone deserves a livable wage for working 40 hours a week every week nonstop. People like you would simply kill off large sectors of the populace, retarded animal.

you deserve whatever you and your boss agree your wage should be... Not what the government thinks your wage should be

Found the dropout

Are you fucking kidding? I can't remember the last time I ordered something there that DIDN'T come out looking like that.

pay should be based on productivity not effort... just because you work 40 hours a week, if you're not doing dick why the fuck should someone pay you a lot?

Say goodbye to the few remaining non-chain restaurants, you insufferable americidal insect

>being this retarded
because economics doesn't work that way lol
you're paid for what you do... it's not charity

because you and your boss can freely agree on something while one of you two is going to starve if an agreement is not reached.

yep that's life... so make a deal and get to work

why should someone else pay for you?

why would this even come with cheese?

Why do I feel like you've never faced starvation? Oh, right.. our government hands out food stamps to anyone that can sign and write the date.

This isn't disabled people, this is lazy people that would still do this shit even if they were getting paid $15/hr

Getting paid $15/hr as I read this thread on a slow morning shift. Clerk life feck yeah!

If the company you work for makes billions of dollars profit a year, they should be willing to pay you a livable wage. Unfortunately Americans trust their corporations more than they trust each other.

If we didnt live in corrupt America you should be making near $20.00 per hour. That's how far behind wages are behind productivity and inflation. It would also make you work better and McDonald's would see a benefit. However. Democrats trick us. Republicans trick us. And we fight while they happily keep wages low.

Do your job and clean some windows or something.. fucking freeloader

Except the problem is that work versus pay doesn't scale correctly; the people who have and make the most money don't even work at all.

If you think the people at McDonald's make too much money, why don't you jut do the economically rational thing and stop eating at McDonald's? Probably be better for your health too.

Yeah thanks for your opinion on OUR country, muhammed

nigga they ordered cheese on the side the fuck was I sposed to do

I bet you’re a great judge of who works hard and who doesn’t. I bet you can tell by the clothes they wear

I don't think you know how businesses work. If the boss payed less than what a standard lifestyle could afford or competitors payed, they wouldn't find employees. Both of them would starve tardo.

How would you know? Google the number of hours the average CEO works. They don't have time to take a piss

>769599999

i don't think they make too much money and i dont eat mcdonalds... i think they make the exact amount they should make... because that's what they agreed on

>your parents parents came from somewhere else
THIS BELONGS TO ME, NOBODY CAN COME HERE FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE
ebin post

My local Mickie Dees has these, and I love them. You kn ow the order is input right, unlike when that fat nigger bitch does it.

Wanna know how I know you’re a liar? Cause you’re talking with your ass.

it's a matter of mutual agreement... why do you need the gov to force the employer to pay a certain wage? it's a mutual agreement and you want to introduce force because of your stupid ideology

Maybe if your country wasn’t run by business you cucks wouldn’t continually get fucked in the ass. Your brainwashed cuck. Talk to me in two months when the stock market tanks and all your imaginary money is gone

wow. Standard lifestyle. I really envy how absolutely ignorant of the suffering of others you are.

I bet you have facial piercings and cheap tattoos, but you think your account is empty because capitalism is the failure

You truly do. The problem is that when minimum goes to $15, your rent will double, a Nissan Versa will cost $30,000, and a quarter-pounder will cost $10.

You're delusional, kid

>I care about the price of a burger I won't even eat.
>I care about the income of somebody I won't even interact with
>I care enough to spend my time arguing about it
>I am clever

Google it, sonny

DON'T ASK FOR CHEESE ON THE SIDE THEN, MOTHERFUCKER.

You don't even live here. What makes you an expert?

>muh force
Tell me more about your ancap utopia, user.

How poor are you pieces of shit, where you think $15/hour is a lot of money?

That's only $31,200/year if you work 40 hrs/week. You're acting like they want 120K.

This.. I work at McDonalds. Would get bitched out for this badly.. fired if it continued

>College students with no degrees yet

>Fired for not putting cheese on the side
Management sounds like a cunt

Just because I’m not brainwashed doesn’t mean I don’t live in your dumbocracy. You realize that America has essentially become the richest most powerful country from the people’s work. Just because a bunch of wealthy families have figured out how to control you. And they don’t give you shit back. Your 3m kraft General Mills DuPont shit. All those people gave you was cancer

Next time you get your double cheese burger it's going to cost your 3 times as much.

Only lazy people are poor. Ask a rich person.

lol im not anarcho capitalist... tell us about your ideology or are you too inconsistent and dumb to have a coherent one? let me guess, you're a marxist with no concept of the function of prices in an economy and the disruptions that are caused by forced prices

why do you or anyone for that matter get to decide what they make???

It's a matter between boss and employee... keep your nose out of places it doesn't belong

This makes way too much sense from a food service employees standpoint

i'm going to laugh so fucking hard when these little bitches are all replaced by machines, and i still won't buy their really shittly food

hard work doesn't mean you deserve to be paid...

you can dig holes and fill them back up... that's really hard work... but that's no value to anyone so why the FUCK should you be paid for it???

>Every developed country in the world uses a hodgepodge of policies from different ideologies.
>They all seem to settle on "mostly capitalist with some government controls
>They all work pretty well
>user is dumb because he doesn't adhere to a consistent ideology
Don't you have flyers to hand out to the normies on your campus?

yes the fuck you would lying ass cunt

For nothing. Robots cost money nigger and take up power and space.

Deal is, for each person that makes 120k, there are 30 who make minimum. If those thirty make $15, the 120k guy needs to make 240k to maintain the balance provided by the current status quo. Financial inequalities would remain the same.

with inflation the wages have been lower in value than years ago though. at the time they made $4 the value was worth more than what is paid today. $15 seems high but in comparison current wages for burger flippers has less actual spending value

I drove out of a drive through yesterday. I ordered at the window, and watched the guy who made it put it on the window sill, and for a couple of minutes I watched the fat manager yell at a staff member (assuming the drive thru window person that was missing), so I drove away sinceI figured the order inside they still haven't given me was nice and cold at this point..

Yep, I'm even in a smaller city and McDicks has these, too. But you won't even believe this next part. I walked in and a man and his young boy were using the machine so I went to the counter instead since no one was in line. Order my shit, wait 5 minutes, walk out and check my bag. Bitch forgets two cheeseburgers and gave me 2 extra apple pies instead. Could you fucking get anymore typical, please

so basically, fuck fast food workers?

The niggers at my local McDonald’s busted up the kiosks for self service, now they need to hire someone to fix it

Oh lord.. cancer from breakfast cereal... here we go

How long have you been alive?

Oh, my bad, didn't realize you were 100% pure blooded native american.
How's life on the reservation?

Shut the fuck up ya old geezer

Not 100 and don't live on a reservation but I have more of a right to be here than you. My people were here long before colonization

And there are people who work the same hours yet make drastically less.

that's just silly

Shut the fuck up faggit no one cares you shit skin

your people lost the war......get the fuck over it you stoneage cherry nigger ape

Beaver?

Imagine what it must have been like to flip burgers for 20 years to finally become a franchisee

>I have more of a right to be on [Insert group of rocks here] because I just do okay don't challenge me on it okay, just fucking go with it im right because I say so
mkay

Nice spelling, white eye

Nope

what the fuck is that shit anyways?

I make 13 as an EMT. It's a good job.

Found the communist sovereign citizen wall street occupying tattooed non binary soybob cuckpants