What Hank meant when last season Breaking Badin said, "my name is Isaac Schrader"...

What Hank meant when last season Breaking Badin said, "my name is Isaac Schrader"? Was that Isaac someone a nickname used by co-workers, etc. Or what "Hank" meant in this revelation?

Here you go, OP. This should explain everything.

fucking love this photoschtoop

Wow, that's hilarious. Ha! Ha! That's not what he said at all! Thanks for sharing this funny joke with us, dude!

Nice one user

hello newfriend

Kek

>ywn drink whiskey with hitler

what kind of booze do germanics even like anyways?

I know this is a meme, but seriously, did we ever get an actual explanation for this?
It's been like over 2 years

Dean Norris was going off the deep end. He was thinking he was Hank in real life and would talk shit about Walter on Twitter.

Witness protection ?

google asac dimwit they even added a dedicated result for morons like you

Beer you fuck

I meant distilled stuff

Schnapps

Alcohol is haram you idiot.

I remember the night this meme was born. What a night.

Ah, finally
Though this raises more questions, cause that's clearly not his "name"

Like, at least in the opening of TDKR, CIA never says it's his name, just his identity
>"I'm CIA" vs "My name is CIA"

cum

It's a title

The version that aired on tv was not original
>Vince Gilligan Jr: "That specific scene was to be improvised so Dean Norris (Hank) said something in the lines of my name is Quartz Schrader, but it had to be removed due to protest from Betsy Brandt who plays Hanks mineralhating wife Mary in the show"

it only does if you're a millennial nitpicking autist

>millennial

literally everyone born after 1980 is one
i really want that misinformed meme to die already

t. autistic millennial

Administrative Sciences Association of Canada? Still doesn't make sense.

It would be ridiculous if Obama started a speech with "my name is President Obama"
How is it different here?

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Jägermeister