Just got fucked in the ass for the first time by a guy while his wife watched, then we both fucked her

Just got fucked in the ass for the first time by a guy while his wife watched, then we both fucked her
ask me anything

Wow, cool story brooooo

Did you rike it?

Yea it hurt at first but then it felt pretty good

hows the aids?

Yeah sounds like a fun time. Good job brudda

It's my goal to spread it to as many other people now as I can

Gaaayyyyyy

Yeah I'm pretty jealous of OP too

That's a huge fantasy of mine

this post is gayer than when gay went to gaytown

I've been fantasizing about it now for a while and finally decided to do it, found a bi couple on a site and we met up in a room they rented

Yea i guess it is pretty gay

kill yourself faggot

someones jealous

That's awesome. How was his dick and was his wife hot? I'm kind of a sub so I'd like to be used by both a guy and his wife

Tell us

Heres a pic of her, a bit chubby but I like em that way, he was cut and it was about 17cm, it felt really big in my ass

totally everyone knows taking a dick up the ass is for cool kids only

how does it feel to be a faggot?

feels pretty good tbh

why don't black people ever cut their fingernails?

they need em to cut people since they can't afford a knife with food stamps

where do dogs go when they die?

Also is it safe to eat a 2 day old hotdog (not in the fridge)?

when dogs die they go to chienese restaurant, and no I dont think its safe eating a 2 day old hotdog

Always wanted to do this but have a hard time finding a couple. They all seem to have very unrealistic expectations of the type of guy they're going to get, especially if they looked in a mirror.

Yea since there are a bunch of guys looking for stuff like this they can be selective, even if they're trainwrecks themselves, but if you keep looking im sure you'll find a willing couple dude

You use craigslist?

nope no craigslist in my country its a local site

>ask me anything
Do you think that the recent volatility in the stock market is due to the withdrawal of the cheap money that quantitative easing provided, or do you think there are different socio-economic forces at play?

Damn, that's amazing

I'd answer that if I had any clue about stocks, but I don't so...

they also said it was really good for them so we're gonna meet up again next weekend and I can't wait

I'll make another thread next week when we meet up again, and i'll take some photos for you guys