You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Classes. Prison is for rehabilitation and education. Teach these young ladies accounting, engineering, cooking, political science. Help them become the next great leaders of tomorrow. Also rape.

What makes you think they can compete in those areas with men?

kill yourself petercuck

there's no need to compete, you dumb fuck.

kek get back to /r/eddit

>you don't have to compete to be a leader in a field
You're the dumb fuck. Your dad was probably absent or a failure.

You really should read books and learns how humans function

Women don't compete you idiot. They either sleep their way to the top or blackmail their male bosses and claim sexual harassment.

The compete with each other in those very activities. Stop replying if you're not going to think before pressing submit.

>sons of single mothers pretending they have something worth saying

>implying these dont already exist.

Where though? And how do I apply as a guard?

Its all underground illegal shit like Hostel or Taken. You have to have a lot of money and tons of connections.

drowning tank

permanent orgasms until they suffer brain damage

penis in vagina

You should learn how to read and write. Then come back to debate.
One first, then the other.
Order is important.

Slow down there, buddy. That's wicked!

Damn...I wish I could be evil and rich.

How would you accomplish this?

Those are some prime tits

you tell me

Well these evil rich dudes are everywhere in places like New York and LA.

How would you punish her?

Depends on what her crime is.

Well, how naughty has she been?

Shoplifting

a rest room, comfy king size beds lots of toys to play with, a movie theater, and a bunch of guys that would bring anything the girls asked for (that does include sex)

Implying I would punnish someone for engaging in redistrubution of wealth and economic warfare against the Corporatocracy.

B A S E D

A week of daily assfucking will be enough

>What about this annoying harlot?

Once a day?

Punishment to fit the crime. The victims get to use them sexually whenever they want. In the cases of violent crime it would all be BDSM, any cruelty to animals would result in her being fucked by dogs/ponies, girls who harmed children would be used as breeders etc

>girls who harmed children would be used as breeders etc

Why would you allow them propagate their genetics?

Her crime? I'm instantly thinking of a rough gangbang with a body like that.

Yes. However, it'll be at least one hour.

Her crime?

>I'm instantly thinking of a rough gangbang with a body like that.

Implying she isnt used to that already.

Make them surrogates instead then

Fraud involving a charity for the homeless

MODS OP IS UNDERAGE FAG

Well, then she'll just be used as a fuckdoll for the guards. Or maybe spend a weekend at an all-male prison.

Are you posting this shit every hour now?

Drop her in a black pod in some county jail somewhere.

I guess she'll be keeping the bums warm at night from now on. I want to watch.

Will be funny to see her holes afterwards

This is the same autistic teenybopper who used to post the same fucking thread over and over again about making up rules for punishing "girls in your class," and then samefagged a hundred fucking responses. I suspect, but have no proof, that he's also the stutterguy who makes all those non-stop celeb threads, mainly because he has the same habit of samefagging absolutely cringe-inducing homoerotic fanfic in the thread.

Does her punishment change if she resisted arrest and bit one officer while kicking another in the groan to try to escape?

Yes. Resisting punishment will result in much harsher punishments.

>I dont even know why resisting arrest is a crime.

>Considering the nature of these paramilitary police forces.

Id actually go easier on them for resisting.

Why though?

mandatory rape

Obvious commie is obvious. Please steal some bleach and drink it.

How would you punish her?

what do you guys think about girls being sent to all-male prisons?

I thought it was some South American country.

I've met a lot of sycophantic little women who would just go along with it if forced and they're more annoying than just about anyone ever.

A woman who would put up a fight is probably worth keeping around. Im a proponent of warrior culture. Their genetics are better for the species.

what would i have to do to get sent to that prison as a servant for all the women there?

I like it. Let the guys in prison have some tension relieving.

(You)

>what about this annoying bitch?
Her crime is being a lying ass annoying informant cunt.

what about her getting sent to a juvy and used by males a lot younger than her and just hitting puberty? that would be humiliating

>let it be a reward for good behavior.

I'm pretty sure the young ones would do the most cruel and abusing stuff with the girls.

why? what kind of stuff would they do?

Is that an undead worlock from WoW on his screen? I wonder what lvl he is.

>go to juvy and find out

College girl locked up with violent horny teenagers is not going to end well for her holes.

>You guys are obsessed with holes.

theres no way you could guess that by that image i played alot of wow and also the pixels

You say that like its a bad thing. Besides, the human is spurned on by the desire of men to put there cocks in a warm wet hole

i can just imagine her reaction when they arrive at the location and she finds put it's a juvy

finds out*

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment
>Stanford marshmallow experiment was a series of studies on delayed gratification.

STD screening would be a good start.

>This, I mean people have so many diseases.

What do you think it'll be like?

she'd be horrified and try to escape

>Escape from an American Jail?

But she knows there'll be no escaping

i want to see it happen to this girl

What, you don't think the men who work those jobs deserve secretaries.

her getting tortured by horny teens?

Would be funny to see her get gangbanged for hours

>so unoriginal

yes, would you want to see that too?

how would she be introduced to the inmates on the first day?

To the female inmates or the ones at the juvy?

>Scaphism
>Scaphism, also known as the boats, was an ancient Persian method of execution designed to inflict torturous death that is reported in historical sources.

Oh my goodness thier holes would be fucked.

ones at the juvy

>from what I hear womens jail is far worse than mens jail.

depends, would they try to stretch her holes as far as possible?

yes

>Womens jail is reportedly even more disgusting than men's.

1) Operant conditioning to make sex no longer desirable for inmates.

2) Forced education in technical fields, so they have the same choice men have (ie: to suffer tech-field slavery, or to escape to minimum wage poverty and have to hear all the shit about how they're "wasting their education/potential!").

3) Brainwashing for inmates, to make them fear and avoid relationships. Secondary brainwashing for inmates, in the event that they are trapped in a relationship, they can't escape or favor themselves individually.

4) [reach goal] Medical/chemical alteration of inmates is not likely to be legal. Invest funds instead into researching everyday items/foods/products that suppress or decrease the sex drive. If there are any decent combinations, brainwashing for inmates, to make them use some or all of these products as often as their income allows when released.

I'm thinking that the guys in the juvy will be gathered in the hall. She'll then be brought into naked, crawling on all fours, but with a hood over her head so she can't see. Then she'll crawl up a podium, made to stand up and her hood will revelaed. The guys then will be told to have fun with her.

what exactly would they do?