New WONDER WOMAN Trailer

Looks underwhelming.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZcgL41_bYE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPND6SgkN7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like your average shitty capeshit flick

Gadots acting is terrible and there's too much slow motion. The film looks like video game nonsense, another cgi crapfest

>that voice
Is she a smoker? And 60?

is this a star trek - capeshit crossover?
why is captain kirk in it?

>Looks underwhelming.

welcome to DC

>"Diana! Don't go out there! That's No Man's Land!"
>Wonder Woman turns, winks at the camera.

MARVELKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>looks underwhelming
were you actually expecting anything?

looks terrible just like the first time

>Later that week the ebil nazis started calling it "womans land" :0

MARVELKEKS ABSOLUTELY BTFO!!!!!

t. marvelcuck

looks like absolute kino

Shit, the shills are working extra hard today

Have fun watching shitty flicks for 10 year olds

I mean it looks mostly like shit, but that joke at the end was surprisingly funny. How is it that DC being humorless managed to be funnier than quippy Marvel in one trailer?

> Actively and openly fights in WWI
> No one in 2016 knows who she is, and that meta-humans exist.

Wha?

Meh, still will see it.
I seen Gadot in other movie but never seen her act this terrible from the trailer.
Guess this is the first time I seen her as the main role.
Guess I can see just how bad of a actress she is.

you know good acting right user?? :^)

>Everone in that open trench warfare dies with poison gas.

HOLY SHIT

will this be the final nail in the coffin for marvel?

Jesus fuck, this is just "witty" enough to actually happen.

She never bothered me in Fast and Furious or BvS.
But hearing her narrate that trailer she sounded Swedish or something.

she can't act.

Neah bruh.

But it does look good

K I N O
I
N
O

I'll wait for the Director Approved Extended Edition torrent and you should too

I liked it better when Captain America did it.

>Looks underwhelming.

Its fucking capeshit you pleb, its designed to be that way

>C O U R A G E
Why are they removing Wonder Woman's headphone jack?

>is supposed to be a Greek Demigod
>speaks with a slavshit accent
What the fuck DC

>But I am no man
>WW theme starts playing

you wouldn't be allowed to stick anything in her anyway

Looks like a more progressive version of the first Captain America tbqh

>I'm... AAACTIIIING!!!

When not even the trailer for a DC movie is good, what should we expect?

Here's the thing: I never read any comics, DC or Marvel, and only watched the recent cape movies, both marvel and DC.
I "get" Captain America and most of the Marvel heroes. I "get" Superman and Batman. I see what they're about, how they work, because we're introduced to them, and because they're just common knowledge to a degree.

I know nothing about wonder woman. Is she just a woman living on an island? Why is she in WW2?
Where do her powers come from? Did she get them or was she born with them? Are the wrist braces just normal armor or part of her power?
What are her limits? Can she just do whatever? How fast and strong is she really?
You'd think they'd make a WW movie before putting her in BvS, so people know what's going on.

Oh look, Hollywood got themselves a superkike to kill Germans on the big screen.

I'm glad a Jew will put an end to world war 1. What could possibly go wrong

>DC can't make a decent movie or any money
>Turns to Marvel formula and quips
>GENIUS DC!
>MARVELKEKS BTFO.

The worst part is that people will unironically defend this

She's an amazon from Themyscira, an island of only women. She was molded from clay and brought to life because her mother couldn't conceive, so she's superhuman and trained as a warrior since childhood.
The movie is set during WW1, and she's brought to the "Land of Men" (the Western World) through Captain Steve Rogers.

are all of the women on her island made of clay then?

Nah, this is the true dawn of capekino

youtube.com/watch?v=KPND6SgkN7Q

No. The origins have changed over the years but it started essentially as a "No Men Allowed" refugee camp for women to create their own society.

Given people's suprise at WWI having black people, I wouldn't be suprised. WWI is forgotten as fuck.

>Nazi's are the enemy

Yawn

Seriously this is cringe worthy

>Is she just a woman living on an island? Why is she in WW2?

Thermiscara is a magical island somewhere in Europe that houses a race of women who worship Hera, Zeus's wife. They worshipped her so well she gave them an island that would have unlimited food, unlimited resources, clean water, disease free, and immortality.

During WW2 (in the comics) and WWI (in the movie), the world war eventually reaches the island where Captain Steve Trevor ( who is for all intents and purposes Captain American without abilities) is shot down near the island. She find then, he tells them about the war, and WW decides to go help.

Leaving the Island, for any reasons, removes your immortality and you are thereby shunned by the people there.

>Where do her powers come from? Did she get them or was she born with them?

She is the daughter of Zues and her Amazon mom. Her mom couldn't convince so she prayed to Hera super hard wishing for a daughter. Zeus heard the prayer by accident, went down to the Amazon queen and fucked her so that she'd concieve. Hera finds out that her husband cheated on her (again) so she uses her god powers to FORCE the Amazon Queen to be barren. She pleads to Hera that she didn't know that it was Zeus and would have never done it if it was, so Hera creates a child from clay.

Since Hera and her powers technically comes from Zeus, Wonder Woman is effectively Girl-cules.

>Are the wrist braces just normal armor or part of her power?

Weapons made by Hephaestus.

>What are her limits? Can she just do whatever? How fast and strong is she really?

The most consistent powers is that she is Superman without heat vision or arctic breath, she can't be in space indefinitely.

She can beat superman because her origin and abilities are magic based but she isn't as strong as superman when it comes to dealing with other threats.

>Carrying the baggage of three shit DCEU movies.
>Doesn't have the brand recognition or beloved characters of said three movies.

This is gonna be such a box office bomb.

if this is supposed to be the final nail, what are the others?

>Features the first female solo lead in capeflicks

It'll do fine if only because of this. One of my friends who's a big Marvelcuck and SJW type said "This is the most important movie DC will make"

>New trailer for a "blockbuster"
>only 18,000 views

>Wonder Woman
>skin and bones stick figure

Couldn't they at least get a cross fit girl or something

Captain America was the only good Marvel movie, I'll grant you.

But WW doesn't really look like it other than being a period piece. CA was a pulpy adventure like Indiana Jones, while WW is more of a horrors of war type story.

>I don't know what this movie is about because I haven't seen it

uh

ok

She'll slaughter Hitler's unit who then swears eternal vengeance, watch it happen

>superhero fights in a world war using a shield, and the bad guys have technology that's advanced even for the modern period

>first female solo lead in capeflicks
Off the top of my head, Catwoman and Elektra have both had their own movies, AND THEY WERE TERRIBLE.

probably became a legend, hell in that world greek gods are real and people don't believe Zeus exist in 2016

They also came out before the capeshit wave and diversity push, so people have forgotten or simply don't care.

The fact that Gal has btfo Mudslimes makes me hard as a rock. I'll be seeing this as many times as possible

Maybe she's Macedonian.

I hope they make this an alternate timeline where she helps fuck up turks at Gallipoli

damn, what a nerd

>implying burgers know shit about ww1

the poster is looking good

>PG-13
>horrors of war

>grace

DC is never worth watching anyway.

you say "friend" but you mean "acquaintance"
words signify meaning. Please use them right. No other part of your post provides a reason you would enjoy the company of the person. It's entirely negative about them.

>implying first avengers was good
user, rewatch it.
The opening 45 minutes barely connect to the last 45 minutes. The reason for fighting Red Skull is actually just that he's a Nazi. His final objective is actually just to bomb some American cities, because this worked so well for the Japanese.

The sequel is overrated to hell and back, but it at least has a convincingly dangerous antagonist working in support of a convincingly dangerous plan.

If you like it for the war scenes, I don't know what to tell you. It's laser guns and modern tanks. It's not period, and it's not terribly well-done as sci-fi.
Pic related.
If you wanted gritty realism, Marvel did better with Ironman.

You can have your nostalgia privately, but at least don't try to convince others that it was Marvel's best.

Iron Man is utter trash.

>nostalgia
>for fucking Captain America
Oh, you're 12.

Improve your technique.

>Hulk has better action sequences than Ironman
>convoy ambush doesn't even make sense. Why leave the vehicle from the side you're under attack from?
>actually has a protag we care about instead of RDJ playing RDJ

>the bit about nostalgia
>typing up a jab directly contracted by the post
>i.e. not listening/reading

Your next line will be "I was only pretending" etc. etc.

I shouldn't be able to shut you down this easily. You're getting a response because I want to see some creativity in your attempts.
Some of the things posted in the Star Wars threads? Now that's good, quality shitposting.

When did Wonder Woman have an accent?

Is it just me or does it feel kind of early to promote the movie so much? It doesn't come out for another 6 months..

This isn't directed by Snyder you dickwad.

So? All the DC films have the same problems.

Oh you're right sorry, it's directed by one of Snyder's friends and cronies.

amazing how DC manages to cast actors with pretty much next to no charisma for their super hero roles.

>warrior
>but she needs "grace" cause she's a woman.
can't women just be strong without a pink "beauty" bow on top?

>3 hours of Gal Gadot with her shitty accent
NO THANKS

I don't have time to marathon this trailer, can some give me a summary?

>what if we take Captain America The First Avenger and put Wonder Woman in it instead?

where?

Captain America Winter Soldier>Doctor Strange>Iron Man>Captain America First Avenger
Everything else is pretty standard capeshit.

>knows stuff

what a fucking faggot, right?

I know WW isn't supposed to be a fuckhueg bulldyke but holy fuck she still looks way, way too skinny to be an amazon warrior. She looks like a cosplayer, takes me right out of it.

The fight scenes look lame, which is a huge disappointment considering Hack Snyder is involved and fight scenes are all he's good for. Doesn't look like we'll get anything like the warehouse fight in BvS. For a budget exceeding 100 million, the fights in the trailers look embarrassing.

And who is the villain supposed to be in this movie? Mustard gas? Fucking nameless soldiers in a war we already know the outcome of? Who the fuck cares? How can you have a superhero film without a fucking villain?

This gets 40% on RT, and that's being extremely generous. But everyone will watch it anyway.

>literally everyone and their mother knows wonder woman comes from some mythos island
>still have to waste probably 1/3 of the movie showing it

>And who is the villain supposed to be in this movie?

The Duke of Deception and Doctor Poison.

... Yeah.

kek, the guy from that terrible wolverine movie.

Seems alright. Biggest problem is probably going to be Gadot being out acted by everyone else in the film.

I feel like the male lead is channeling Brendan too much from his Mummy movies.

Also is the gas mask supposed to be a reference to some comic character?

>Interior of dingy outpost, fresh-faced recruit arrives and informs them that orders to push into no-mans land just came from the top
>Everyone goes quiet, fresh-faced recruit is visibly confused and asks what he said wrong
>Seasoned grunt steps forward and, with a look of gentle apology, explains
>"Since *She* showed up, the troops have begun to call it.."
>Grunt looks at the camera
>"Woman's land"

Somewhat accurate. He's a professor. I took one of his classes as a freshman and really enjoyed it. He assigned All-Star Superman and A Princess of Mars among other fun stuff. I was also pretty liberal so I didn't see anything wrong with his arguments.

Hell, I think I could still have a friendly conversation with him as long as we didn't talk politics. I'd say he's a fairly sensible guy who doesn't bring up politics when its irrelevant.

>unsufferable lead actors
>will underperform compared to its budget
>studio will wonder why
2017 ladies and gentlemen

It's a Kirk fucks some primal bitch episode.

I wish