ITT: Ask a tranny

ITT: Ask a tranny

I did one of these a long while ago so I'm doing it again.
Not doing timestamps because I'm not dumb enough.

If I went out one night and met a tranny that I wanted to get into bed, would you say a more direct approach is better? Would you say trannies in general are more willing to fuck/get fucked by strangers than typical male/females?

Are you a real tranny or a fake tranny?

I think its more depending on the person rather than whether they're trans or not. Then again, I'm just a little more mentally stable than a lot of those Tumblr faggots.

Real[?]

So you were born with some male and female sex organs? Such as breasts and a penis?

Wasnt sure what you meant but nah. I was born with all female parts.

Sage this fucking garbage

no u

A biological female who claims to now be male is not trans. Could be cute though.

I do like me some tomboys.

would you please check these doubles?

whoa

ok op this has been on my mind forever

How do you "feel" like a different gender? The same tumblr pussies whine about gender roles, but are trans themselves. To me, being trans just sounds like a whole lot of hating whatever gender you were born as.....or being a total slut for classic gender roles. you get what I'm putting out? I don't understand at all.

MtF tranny here, curious about your experience so far. I've gotten my dysphoria diagnosed, and I'm hoping to start hormones in a couple months when I'm better insured.

So basically, for me, its more like being comfortable with who I am. Of course, gender roles do come into play, but its more likr not wanting to do what girls do and wanting to do what guys do. Ive never had a female figure and have never shown interest in stuff that girls like. But I do hate that being trans generally makes people regard me as the Tumblr kids that hate everything that doesn't fit their agenda.

R U UGLY LOL

Ther he's insurance that pays for hormones? What country do you live in?

this, Female to Memesters on suicide watch

There's*

youre not a tranny lol i mean maybe now you could call yourself one but what is the point in defining mtf as the same as ftm? doesnt it defeat the purpose of specific definition

USA, medicaid covers it

ye

isn't it kind of sexist to assume that there are things you can do as a guy that you can't do as a girl?

So instead of altering your mind to match your body, you decided to alter your body in a crude and largely ineffective fashion to try and match your mind.

Sure, it's a bit sexist, but I don't like having a girl's body, too. Its not 100% about interests.

Do you believe that you are the wrong sex?

Havent gone on any meds and I'm too broke for a binder lol.

Get the fuck out of here.. I have paid insurance and they won't cover SHIT. I can't exactly quitmy job, because I'd lose my apartment

That's some gayness correction camp thinking right there. Hormones aren't that crude, unless you're referring to reassignment surgery, which is flipping a coin between getting a shitty knockoff vagina or genital mutilation, so I'm keeping my dick.

Are you on Medicaid and diagnosed gender dysphoric?

I know it's farfetched or just dumb in general, but yeah, I think I shouldn't be a girl.

Why get the surgery and be a regular girl when men want traps to begin with?

Shut the fuck up and show boobs

nah thats triple gay

Not on medicaid and not diagnosed because I don't want to be labeled with some disease.. I guess there's a lot of hoops to jump through

OP here. Short story that no one cares about: One time, some girl thought I was a boy trying to be a girl.

Is there a reason you think that?

Same user.. I was just commenting on how messed up it was that I pay 250 a month for insurance, but can't get hormones

I said, I wasn't gonna get it dude. Just want some nice tits, I'm already decently passable but I've considered some minor facial reconstruction at the brow and shit.

Yeah, I came out when I was 16, I turned 18 last October and I'm still waiting on my insurance to start receiving hormones, even though I was diagnosed last year. Though part of that was my mom refusing to let me start.

"boobs"

I don't really think there is. I hate the idea of being a girl or some made-up gender. Plus some stupid sexism rules ive made up in my head, but I think that's just the dysphoria.

It shouldn't be this inaccessible.. especially considering how cheap itis. Also, the longer you wait to transition, the longer you remain depressed, which is why it's considered medicine in the first place

Show a pic of your face, dude.

what are the steps needed to get hormones?

Tell that to my suicide attempt last month.
There's a mirror right in front of my door, and on a good day I'll sit in front of it for hours posing and trying on outfits, and on a bad day i want to smash it. My dysphoria affects very aspect of my life, and makes me overall much more unstable. Honestly probably wouldn't be around if it wasn't for marijuana.

Not sure. I haven't checked it out, yet.

How come when I'm on a hill and shift from park, you make a really loud popping sound?

It was mentioned earlier, lazy ass
>medicaid
>GD diagnosis

>tranny
KYS FAGGOT

Give me a bit to go shave and get my hair done, I haven't even hopped out of bed so I look gross rn.

no u

I want to but im too chicken to take w/e steps I need to take

hoping I can at least cross dress if I get the confidence

I am the person who asked not OP

cuz

I hear ya.. but they make weed hard to get, too

Also could you explain how the cvt's work? I still don't fully understand that type of tranny...

Lmao, I'm the one who responded [OP]

But what are you biologically? I'm pretty sure its a bit harder for men to cross-dress. And if you are a guy, there's lots of ways to lower your testosterone [without being a soyboy].

Have you considered seeking treatment for the dysphoria? Not trying to be rude, but I can't imagine making large decisions when there's a possibility I might not be thinking straight.

I'm planning on getting treatment.

I am male pretty big too like I could kick someone ass if I wanted

not sure how passable I can be but I really want to

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Get yourself some fake titties and try to tone down the muscle mass, go as a butch

I wana be pretty though :p

Just dont eat a lot of meat and drink milk lol.

How long of prep time do you need to immediatly start taking in the butt assuming you just came from work or wahtever?

Manual or automatic?

Here you go, fuckers.

nice dubs user.
sage in all fields for this thread though, cause OP is a... wait.. OP is really A faggot.

Ew. You probably did yourself a favor, switching to a dude

I'm the one that's switching to fem, man

Jesus Christ. You probably looked like a man before whatever you did to yourself.

Well, good luck, woof

then pluck your fucking eyebrows

Fuck you
My eyebrows are fine as they are

Kill it with fire

Hey man, if you're tying to pass as a woman, you might want to start somewhere.

If you're trying to pass, they're not. Good god, man, get your shit together.

Any toy suggestions?

Christ, guys
Didn't think you'd get so worked up over eyebrows
I know I need to work on them, I was just too lazy and busy this morning to do my hair and makeup, pluck and straighten my eyebrows,, all that shit

have you accepted youre a faggot?

you look like a bloated dyke kys you mentally insane freak

What does a ftm tranny look like? Pic? I don’t care about time stamp just didn’t know they were a thing

Well you only showed less than half your face. We gotta make fun of you for something, y'know.

I've tried
Several times

Ye

jump off a building you cuck

Green text

Thought it was a little too short to greentext but here, I guess:

>Be me
>About a year ago
>Girl asks if I'm a boy or girl
>"Boy"
"oh shit I thought you were a boy tryna be a girl"

This isnt me but pic related is a ftm tranny. Dont know how long he was on T though.

akfgskd I'm stupid, heres the pic.