If you are a man and can’t do basic maintenance on your car you’re a woman

If you are a man and can’t do basic maintenance on your car you’re a woman.

If you have to do your own car maintenance you are a poor redneck

>L-look Sup Forums I did my brakes! Git Gud!
You're neither a man nor a woman, you're a faggot

t. a literal faggot

He didn't say have to he said can't do retard
try fucking reading for once, or get someone to read it to you

Nice pos you got there OP. I'll stick with taking my M2 to the dealership for maintenance

My cars have a motorplan, I'm not a peasant.

This like a mf.

It's a pride thing, if you can't even have enough pride to do the basics, you might wanna surrender your pants to somebody who'll wear em right.

paying $100 for an oil change at jiffylube to drive off and find out they double gasketed your shit.....I'd rather be a poor redneck and do it myself the right way.

>No education
>Shit job
>Fat GF
>Small dick
>No money
>Balding
>Manlet

But at least I can do basic maintenance on my car!

See you're trying to change your own engine. Good luck with that.

>If you are a man and can’t do basic maintenance on your car you’re a woman.
Modern cars don't require much of anything in the way of maintenance.

>being proud of burning money

>babys first break change

At some point you'll get so used to 'being a man' that you'll be able to fix something without telling the world about it.

What's wrong with changing an engine?

>Modern cars don't require much of anything in the way of maintenance.
this is why people have to buy a new car every 4 years.

one regret of mine is that i didnt take auto in HS

i cringe when people don't even know what a HDD is but i couldn't even begin to do my own auto stuff

Modern cars don't need oil or brakes or tires or wipers or spark plugs or air filters or batteries.
Check.

Said the idiot.

>worried about money

what makes you a man is doing a clutch job in your driveway in an afternoon with no trans jack and your only help being a case of beer.

If you claim to be a man but are afraid to totally strip and rebuild your car you're lying to yourself

Pic related

>if you can't even have enough pride to do the basics, you might wanna surrender your pants to somebody who'll wear em right.
i've rebuilt engines, nevermind the basics, but like i said I'm also a faggot and wear dresses and panties, so...

no one gives a shit that you can change some car's brake pads.

this guy acts like he can do a fucking normal ass thing and act hot about it.

ya dude, lots of people can do it, get over yourself

Last time I changed an engine I put the car on backwards.

Seriously. This thread is old dudes trying to compensate for that small bank account. Stay poor

When the light goes on that says "maintenance in 30 days" and then I drive it to the dealer, park in bay #2, and they ask me where I want to get dropped off. Later the day they phone me and say "sir, your car is in the wash bay, can we send a driver to pick you so long?".

So yeah, I know how to do my own auto-maintenance. It's a slight inconvenience but overall I don't mind it.

Of course you will, miss.

>in your driveway
Side of the road is where it's at.

Can't help but notice something is missing there bud. Best not drive off without it eh

I don't have a car at all, actually I hate cars, technology, future, elon cuck etc.

there's a difference between not having money and having to worry about it and having money but simply not throwing it away on account of not being a humongous faggot.

>only poor people take interest in mechanics and engineering

Cool.

If you have money and can't pay someone a few bucks to change out something. You don't have money. Stay poor lol

What if you're an independent black women who can do basic maintenance or above?

Is that why you're using all this tech to complain on the internet? Because you hate tech?

Kids these days don't even drive.
Kids these days are women.
Prove me wrong.

At least you have one redeeming quality.

what is the difference between "can't" and "won't"?

All that money and so few brain cells.

You'd be surprised at how many wouldn't know where to start, nevermind doing the job.

ITT
Mexicans talking about their 'stangs' and jerking each other off for changing out some tires. You guys don't get too comfy now.

Disc brake pads are literally the easiest thing to go. Faggots paying a shop $110/hr for 2 hrs labor for 20 minutes of actual work are faggots.

I make a pretty decent living off of folks like you

If you can't pay some poor peasent to do it for you, you're literally broke.

Won't is another way of saying can't. Stay poor

>i've never fit into the 'boys club' and this is my blind protest

Cute.

What If I'm a woman that can do maintenance on her own car? Does that make me a man/lesbian?

>Anons that don't even own a car

You left the kitchen?

No it makes you a functional person.

>hururrr dulan dtrump gona debort al duh mecksikunz

Tits or gtfo

You would need to post tits, with grease on em, because, yes, you're a man.

Come on user you can do better than that, you an change out oil but can't think of better insults?

If you're a man and work on your own car, you're poor.

Somebody has to do the menial labor. Might as well be you.

I bet you've never been above 55mph mate

what do you do with your free time?

>work on your own car
>1 hour of work
>save hundreds and half a day
>poor
OK kid

I pay Mexicans to do that shit. my time is worth more

this

New. Spark. Plugs. What year are you living in?

>insults

Facts.

And, yet, you still can't do basic math. GTFO.

Cars are gay

If you work on your own car, you're the only one who cares about your vehicle.

M2? How does it feel to be too broke to get a real M series car?
Youre no different than the v6 mustang/camaro guys, all you want is the badge.

honey, can you help me figure out how to log again, cause I'm a mechanic, i want to post on the chucks page again

i can do it and then it loses the warrantee.
leave your digs and get a reality check you fucking numale shit.

Are you telling me the wife's 2013 Subaru doesn't need spark plugs because she drives over 25K a year?

Gr8 b8 m8

>y-you can work on a car?
>pfft i'm a m-master of the internet
>i bet you cant even post m-memes on 9gag
>take that beta cucks

The mechanic that rebuilt my transmission was a woman. Some folks just can't into mechanic.

>2018
>assuming my gender based on knowledge level of car maintenance.

>loses the warrantee
You actually fell for that one?
You're dumber than the guy who can't work on a car.

There are men who cant?

No. That's the point.

sure kid, whatever you hear in school.

Dudes fuck. I don't have time to do the maintenance on my car. It's not worth my time as I am so fucking busy with kids or my crazy job! I didn't work this hard to. Have to do my own basic shit. I also have a gardener and a cleaner for fucks sake.

I can do it on my MC - does that count?

if you think man/woman is defined by something other than DNA is a queer/genderfluid/non-binairy faggot
go fuck yourself faggot

CAN you do it though?
Or are you inept?

It's not about whether you do, have time to or even want to. It's whether you can and can prove it.

>If you are a man and can’t afford to pay some clod who spent his school years making fart jokes to do basic maintenance on your car you’re a woman.
fixed

If you use mfg parts and fluids and keep a log of when you did work, it's illegal to lose the warranty.

if any of that were true, what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

Nobody gives a shit that you can work on your own vehicle, user. Working on vehicles is boring, mundane shit.

No thanks. I'll just pay someone to get dirty you fucking moron.

You're all poster-boys for the decline of actual intelligence and know-how in first-world countries.
I don't just mean how you're not capable of comprehending how to do the work yourself, it's how you throw money away paying some half-assed price-gouging "mechanic" to do something that if you bothered to apply yourself, watch a damned youtube video to learn how to do, would take you maybe an hour of your precious time to do, saving hundreds of dollars in unnecessary labor costs.

But no, you'd rather be lazy idiots, knowing how to do fewer and fewer things for yourself, dependent on others for things necessary for your life. How's it working for you, knowing that complete strangers are holding your very freedom and life hostage, because you can't do even the most basic things for yourself?

Disgusting. Pathetic. Sad, sad, SAD. Soyboys, one and all.
Consider getting yourselves fixed, so you don't pass on your weak, defective genes.

t. SOYBOY
How's that low T and low sperm count working for you, champ?

It is true user. Gardener is infrequent. Cleaner once every week. Doesn't cost much. Saves my time. Which is valuable to me and family. Not rich.

maybe it's so in the USA.

Read the thread. MOST people can't fix, well, anything. Which is fine, people take up work in repair for a reason. I'm not sure why all of these people are jumping to the knee-jerk grade school responses though.

I changed a clutch once, it wasnt as intellectually challenging as it was tedious and aggravating, i had to remove the gearbox and crawl under the car, plus nobody told me old clutches could contain asbestos, my fingers were bleeding at the end of the day, its not hard, its just that stupid people do it to save a few bucks...

I was young and stupid... the smart thing to do is to learn to earn enough to have other people fixing your shit

Im a woman then with my 7 bmw

>woman
>7 bmw
You're repeating yourself.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha you worked on a car before? POOR BETA CUCK FAGGOT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>implying working on a vehicle and getting greasy is the only way to have high T and a high sperm count.

Go ahead and work on all the vehicles you want, nobody gives a fuck. You just look like a redneck.

>expensive luxury car breaks down in the middle of nowhere
>has no idea where to even begin figuring out what happened or what to do about it
>has to call ANOTHER MAN to bring a truck to bail his pussy ass out
You're a disgrace. You're not an adult, you're a child.

>working on cars = high t?
you fucking retarded or something?
hows being 13? or better yet hows working on your car while your woman is out cuking you? faggot

if you dont have money you shouldnt have kids.

>You just look like a redneck.
Be sure you call your MECHANIC a 'redneck', I'm sure he'll be happy to overcharge you even more, SOYMANLET.
>t. losers who can't take care of themselves
Pathetic.