I met with a guy on craigslist last night...

I met with a guy on craigslist last night, it was just one of those in the moment things where I didn't really know what I was doing, I just went with it. He was a little taller than me, a little older than me and a lot hairier than me. He had a thick but neatly shaven and short beard, I realised then that any hopes of me being the top were over.

I expected a chat or some shit but we got a room and just went straight to it. We had talked on the walk there and it seemed like we were both just happy neither of us were cops and that neither of us were out to rob or stab eachother or some shit. He barely finished closing the door and he was already undressing. I kind of just mirrored his actions but I was scared to take my boxers off. He told me to get on his knees and he took out his penis. It was a lot bigger than I was expecting, I'm not sure if he was just a shower or if he was already slightly hard, but even soft it was almost as big as mine is when hard. I instinctively started to tug at it and before I knew what I was doing just put it in my mouth and closed my eyes. He got hard within seconds, when this happened it was a real turn on for me knowing that I had power over someone in the most pathetic way. I started to speed up slightly and work my tongue around, he started to leak some precum into my mouth which didn't taste great but I just went with it.

As I sat there on my knees feeling this hard cock fill up my mouth I wondered what the fuck I was doing. I hadn't done anything like this before and I was blowing some random stranger in a hotel room, I was surprised by myself getting excited at the thought and I grabbed his hairy ass cheeks and used them to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth. As I did this he grabbed the back of my head with both hands and started to groan. He took over from that point and within a short time signalled that he was about to cum.

I didn't respond to this. I was just a fuckhole now and just wanted it to be over. I felt his cock release into my mouth and pulse as he moaned. As that happened I was instantly put off from the whole experience. I just let him have his moment, he pulled out and walked to the bathroom to spit once I was happy he was satisfied. I noticed a decent amount of precum staining my boxers and that I was rock hard, but I just didn't feel into it anymore. After that he noticed I wasn't into it, be both came into this saying we'd only exchange blowjobs but really I think we both were in it to have sex, hence me undressing. I explained the situation, got dressed and just left.

I have to ask, do you guys think I'm gay now? Is the fact I didn't enjoy it proof enough that I'm straight? Sorry it's kind of badly written but I'm hungover and shit.

Tl;dr

op is a gaybo

I sucked a cock and I'm not sure if I'm gay.

You are 100% gay, OP.

This is as gay as it gets. Gayer than the rainbow.

Not gay at all, if you play a round of golf once a year are you a golfer? Of course not. You sucked a cock one time, don't worry about it.

Be glad you do not live in Russia. You are gay.

>hungover
hopefully you learned your lesson now get tested for STDs and again in 6 months. Never do this again idiot.
Everyone is a little gay but the flaming faggots are even smart enough not to take free sex on craigslist.

What specific parts about it are gay? I just did it to make sure I wasn't gay. I still like women.

What do you mean you didnt enjoy it? You cockgobbler just wrote 2 post about how you liked sucking his penis and that you even creamed your pants.
I think you are pretty fucking gay man and posting weird shit on Sup Forums halfway pretending to not like sucking dick while telling how good it was doesnt change that.
Fucking kys.

You are as gay as Trump is a politician.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I guess it was just a one time thing.

You can't get STDs from oral, nothing bad anyway.

I wrote two posts specifically saying I wasn't that into it. You presumably aren't gay but if someone blindfold you and a man started to touch your cock you'd start precumming too.

You did it because you had a gay fantasy. You can be bi and like girls too. It often starts like this. In 2 years you may be 100%into men. I know several gay people (men and women) who started 100% straight abs are now gay. Just come out. Don't stay in the closet.

This is hot, I'm hard just reading it.

Also it's not gay to suck a cock a couple of times a year. Women play with each others breasts and shit they aren't all lesbians.

>You can't get STD's from oral not bad ones
You could have been raped or murdered you fucking idiot. Also, enjoy your AIDs

You can definitely get STD from oral. Not Aids but lots of other stuff.

Please KYS today faggot

Why the fuck would someone post an ad on craigslist just to rape or murder someone?

Nobody blindfolded you and nobody even touched your cock. These are facts.
You can lie to yourself all you want. I dont care.

>Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I guess it was just a one time thing
It was sarcasm gaylord.

Fucking nigger

WAIT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON HER BLUE SHIRT?

You cunt

It's true though.

No, it's not. You cant compare golfing to sucking penis.

Is this WEBM proof that the women in it are lesbians?

OP, you fucking faggot. I see what the plan was. Well played but fuck you. Fuck that blue shirt.

Do they lick each others pussies and get wet just from licking the other girl?

Kek

Just what I was going to write. OP is gay. That is all right. You need to admit it, OP, and your post was your attempt to do so.

No that user, but probably. It's still stimulating. Most girls fantasize about other women tho. Not sure why