Waifu thread

waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O_UI70ldOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Claimed.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep

I have been a Sup Forums vet for quite a few years so I have been through a lot.

beat me

give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori give me a (You) me Sayori

Requesting a lewd drawing of Helena in the Venus outfit

I have been a Sup Forums vet for quite a few years so I have been through a lot.

>shit talking attention whore secretly digging on other waifuposters

give him a (you) Sayori

Birb

Sup Forums vet coming through.

Checked

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

What the fuck is this thread now.

youtube.com/watch?v=-O_UI70ldOk

This video makes me wanna smoke even if I've quit.

trips checked, cut the fucking plastic on top of the mask user... are you retarded or what?

No....No I think we should call you Vet...
Like what's his name during his meeting...Vincent.

See getting memed on is wonderful. I am sub af so I like to have a dom

Some vorefag from drawthreads are trying to force shit.

I see. That makes perfect sense and you are completely right. I'm not new, and yes I don't want to be recognized. If you really wanted to, you could figure out who I am, however not many people know who I am in these threads and I haven't really posted much which is why I consider myself new in a way. I guess if you really want to know then I can't stop you. I just hope your time isn't wasted and I'm more trouble than you think I'm worth.

Yeah, it does. Only problem I keep having is that I feel as if I am bothering others. I don't want anyone to feel bad, yet there is always someone that will suffer no matter what I do.

The only thing I know about the person is that they are a good person. That is why I feel bad in doing so. I see what you are saying. A lot of my problems stem from my past. Physical and emotional abuse, abandonment, etc. I could go on forever about that. It is the reason why I can't trust anyone and have shut myself off from everything and everyone for so long. How do I learn to trust again? I know nothing about you and there is a possibility you can hurt me if I trust you. And based on my past experiences it is hard to break this habit. You are a stranger on the internet. A dangerous place as well. I want to try to, but I just don't know how to.

I see. That is a good point. Honestly talking here is my way of doing just that. It is strange, because I usually don't like talking, yet it is working.

Absolute kinography.

Cute

>I am sub af
>af
>fam
>smokes weed

This guy's brain is fried as hell. Fuck this degenerate.

Do my request and I'll leave forever

Music is a nice escape, or sometimes helps me reorient myself again. What do you like to listen to?

Cute

Yes.

You either draw my waifu or I will lose my time by shitposting in a thread.

Thanks! uwu

Well thats good!! Hope you have a good day and good experementing frien!
Also you really gotta like, learn on how to stop sudden depressive feelings like this. I kind of get exactly the issue you just had and all you have to do is find a way to recognize this sort of behavior and stop it from spreading. You could do the same as any other person does and just ignore it and move on to something else like games or movies and just basically derail your thoughts. Or you could learn how to stop the feeling at all while still being focused on the issue. I don't exactly know how to explain in words how I do it, but just experiment a bit with feelings, you'll find out how to do it! I believe in u frien!

Me? I don't care who you are. I didn't frequent this place in 2016/2017 so you could be any faggot from then.

I called you out on not being new, was right, now I don't have any more to add. Like I said, people will swallow any story you give, I can't change that.

What? Dude I just got here.
Hold up though. Nobody draws in here I don't think.
Also vore is below shit tier. jus sayin.
Even if I was that skilled/had spent the hours getting good with a drawing tablet, I still wouldn't. Sorry...Not really...
So...Fuck off would yea?

Look in the mirror pal, anyone who is on here is one.

Draw you're waifu. I unironically did draw this in paint.

cept me.
I'm an exception.

>pal
>calls himself a Sup Forums veteran

What a turnoff.

it's okay for a first try

>this faggot shows up
what a turn off.
drink bleach plz we don't want you here

give me a (You) me Sayori

Aw shit thats a cute Flan, thanks chun. Reminds me a bit of tmkzu artstyle.

>we
Speak for yourself.

Sorry, I dont contribute dom behaviors. I am a nice guy as long as there is a mutual respect.

claim.

I thought you were a qt gril tho

How can I become an even bigger cancer than Mi Liu? Do I need to claim a bote?

>sucking his dick with your avatar but totally willing to sling shit at him under user

typical coward faggot move.

Nah g. I would crossplay given the opportunity though.

Sorry , I don't reply to people that haven't been here for at least five years, or people that care so much about their internet reputation and proceed to call themselves a boogeyman of Alice's chat.

Get better, Flan. In the end, you're just boring everyone with your petty inanity.

OR a Touhou.

Sounds fair.

It's your choice, I won't tell you anything else.

You're fucked, no one can achieve being bigger cancer than mi liu

Excellent. Which of the two would be worst? Both are full of throwaways, but I need a true cocksleeve of a waifu.

cute

Find a Touhou that is a bote and constantly post lewd images of her while complaining about your real life problems. Then take it a step further by donning a fursona and multishitpost.

What?

You implying I'm talking to myself?
Frig off

Oh gotcha

What are you on about? I mean fighting lies with lies is the right way to go but you need to notice when a person changes u kno.

I love starting cat fights though

I NEED TO FIND ME A WAIFU

>touhou
>bote
>botehou
Bote Ho. Guess I'm leaning towards Shimakaze right now then, she's pretty skanky looking tbh. Multishitposting is easy, 2 comps and a phone. I don't got much to complain about though, so I guess I can't pull it off. Unless I try to be the anti-Mi Liu.

>i'm a professional author
>even though I post on waifu threads every day
>you gotta believe me gaiz

Step 1: watch anime
Step 2: pick any character you can get your dick up to
Step3: go to google images and save as many pictures of them and post as them

Oh wait, Shimakaze is perfect. Find a furry version of her.

The thread of the niggers

hello again birb

>claimed

evening everyone

hello birb :3

megumin it is

I don't know how to draw. I'm sorry. It seems like you are bothering others however. You shouldn't do that. It is mean.

Yes, music is quite nice. I listen to a lot of things, but as of now I am mostly listening to a lot of lo-fi music. It makes me feel as if I can zone out and forget everything.

I'm glad that isn't the case. I like having freedom of speech and not having to have a face to go along with me. Some other people abuse that and kind of ruin the whole point of it.

Thanks. Part of my experiment is doing just this in a way. I stopped feeling as well. I numbed myself for so long that I forgot who I was after awhile. Now I'm trying to find them again. Be careful not to make my same mistake. I guess it is fine to do it sometimes, but not forever.

I've only been in these threads this year. I've been here for many more years than that. I don't really know how long anymore and it doesn't matter. You are right, you caught me.

I want to trust you. I am making that choice. Can you trust me however? You don't know who I am and I sure as hell don't either.

Hello.

Hiya Dia!
Hi!
Mhm, I feel you on that one

MOVE ANIME BOIS

Deviant Art never fails to provide shit material when I need it. That was too easy.

Shit waifu, shit fursona version, things are off to a good start.

test

A real human bean~

omf
Girlfriend made me a coffee and it's so damn good. I literally feel like I'm in France it's so good.
Ah, She melted in some dark chocolate. That's why I like it so much.

Claiming best girl.

cute

So good. I had to share.
don't hate me.

We are waifufags everyone knows we are cucks, try harder

begone

Claimed and bored.

Source?

do you have any plans for valentines with Kotori?

It makes me wonder however, I'm trying to remember who I am yet all I want to do is forget everything.

Beans... Food... I'm gonna make some tacos. That sounds pretty good right now.

I don't drink much coffee. I'm glad you are enjoying your coffee. Melted dark chocolate mixed in sounds quite nice. Why does it feel like you are in France? Does the coffee make you reminisce of being in a place that you used to be? Or perhaps it has a deeper meaning than that.

Sit at home. Eat ice cream. Drink bourbon. Then sleep probs. How about you?

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Well, you can't run away from your past. It is always there. You just have to rise above those thoughts and memories of your past.

Of course, trust is mutual, hence I will trust you back. If I didn't in the first place, I wouldn't have been here talking to you.
I guess we'll have to find out then.
Whatever you prefer, I'll drop here telegram or Discord.

do you guys remember the days when there was a new board every 2 seconds and it was impossible to find an uncommented on board past page 3?

Buy me a game I choose on Steam and I'll let you know the source.