The Alt-Right everybody!

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/teens-these-days-are-queer-af-new-study-says
harpending.humanevo.utah.edu/Documents/ashkiq.webpub.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QDbGaY533Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> American nationalism

AWOOO faggots

I respect Milo to some degree but I could never kiss anyone who I knew had sucked so much black dick.
Also, he's an ugly Jew.

The funny this is, idt this guy is actually gay, you can tell by his body language this isn't a pleasurable experience for him, even though its not disgusting to him either. You could replace milo with a grandma and this picture would not make you think he's making out with her, just someone being overly friendly and having a really odd sense of personal space etc.

I for one welcome our new, jewish, gay overlords!!!

Thats pretty small Milo

> Kissing a man is totally normal behavior

A new survey of young Americans aged 13 to 20 years old (also known, in marketing-speak, as "Generation Z") has found that they are far more open-minded and permissive than their older millennial counterparts when it comes to issues of gender and sexuality.

According to a report by trend forecasting agency J. Walter Thompson Innovation Group, only 48 percent of Gen Zs identify as exclusively heterosexual, compared to 65 percent of millennials aged 21 to 34.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/teens-these-days-are-queer-af-new-study-says

I hate faggotry.

Why do white nationalists hate gays, anyway? I don't see what makes gay people such a problem.

It's milo
He's the only okay fag

Deal with it, faggot OP.

>tfw when your gun-loving immigrants-hating Islam bashing girlfriend had a mulatto ex
Milo is just flamboyant to the point of caricature. Also, I don't think that he is representative of alt-right.

WOW! Teenagers looking for attention! What a scoop!

>Hedonism is good for society

>The Alt-Right

Milo is not one of us.

>Milo is the only okay fag

Most of the fags I know are the same way. Deep down they are uncomfortable with their way of life. Whether they show it depends how good an actor they are.

useful cannon fodder for when the media brands you a bigot. Like niggz and poopooskinz in ukip

Oh, look a leftist being homophobic. Interesting

Douglas Murray is based as fuck.

>us

>American """""""""""conservatives""""""""""""""
>American """""""""""right wingers""""""""""""""

There is nothing wrong with being gay you russian barbarian it's 2016 we will declare war on you for your treatment of gays to protect the values of Western civilization. Pic unrelated.

I know a few gay guys too and that is the feeling I get too.

>kissing dudes is wrong

Milo isn't part of the alt right. He's a homosexual racemixing jew.

>Aussie
>fucking chink
Poetry

He should come to Bosnia and see what would happen.

Or, and get this, you could be completely projecting.

Or, and even more likely, their knowledge of your views and your presence could be what's making them uncomfortable.

I am perfectly comfortable in my tastes, and most homosexuals are too.

Germany Everybody!

Why would you even associate with those sorts of people?

Works for me lol

Jews love to spearhead social movements. Verbal intelligence and subversion is their talent
Alt right . Milo Yan
Radical Feminism Anita Sarkeesian
Libertarianism Adam Kosher
New Atheism Sam Harris
Creationist Ray Comfort

>Verbal intelligence
>Jews
Pick one. Most untalented boring speakers. Jews are average on all levels + inbred. That gives them huge inferiority complex.

> He doesn't know what IQ tests are

I don't really have an opinion in Milo, but damn he needs to tone up those arms.

Skinnyfat for sure.

>he doesn't know what genetics and cognitive evaluation are

I knew an autist in highschool who was ~150 on every IQ test he took, and he couldn't look most people in the eyes, and the ones he did, he would blurt out random shit too. "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT PICKLES NUHUAHUAHUA"

Gymrat please

Anita is armenian though.

if anybody supports Milo he should kill himself

Are you a fag that you are afraid to kiss a dude?

good point but
>weeb shit

I don't see anything wrong with it. They are engaging in an implicitly white activity.

The best sex of his life?

>Jew

I quess in your opinnion its better to be muslim then gay.

Say what?

It's cultural appropriation. Homosexuality belongs to white people.

Hmmm...Let's see..Is it better to pray to a non-existent sand god or take black cock up the ass...let me think about that for a minute..

Did you look up those words just now?
harpending.humanevo.utah.edu/Documents/ashkiq.webpub.pdf

>A fucking leaf

Defending shitskin.
you have to go back!

Get with the times faggot nobody cares about gay people anymore

>Sup Forums always comes to /lgbt/ to mock us
>this is Sup Forums's idol

So? Let them be.

You're right. I'm a nationalist and I support the last bastion of white implicit white identity.

filo the maggot bringing the gay to America
US far right is such a joke: they let a british jew pushing his gay agenda under the pretext that the guy is vaguely redpilled

gay

Th-thats just m-manly s-sp-spartan love user....

I fucking love that faggot. No homo

As a gay man, I knew from day one what his real goal is. Acting like a savior for lonely young men and giving them voice, then slowly making them worship him and "treating" them when they praise him(one praise, one retweet, "he noticed me"). This is harem building. Straight guys are so gullible.

>it's okay to be a degenerate faggot if you spout old, but correct, talking points against feminism

Cultural Libertarians shouldn't be considered Alt-Right.

Lolks like he's having fun while you're getting butthurt on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums's idol is a bbc worshipping faggot kike

The Alt-Right and pol un-ironically hates feminism so much that they will side with the faggots and the trannys if those hate feminism too. They are literally the right wing equivalent of militant feminist bull dykes who hate men because they won't fuck them.

I'm also gay, but I've never understood, why people like Milo act in that unbelievable faggy way. Just disgusting.

i dont care.

the alright is a joke to begin with and mr trump has not acknowledged this guy once. let him stir up those leftists if he wants all we end up is some grade A footage to laugh at

he didnt in the beginning he started fagging the moment he got in the spotlight and people supported it

"""science"""

What are you talking about? Milo is bottom

Milo isn't alt right. He just doesn't get offended by the alt right and believes they have free speech. Many alt right "leaders" have disavowed him. I think they're idiots for holding on to a brand of social conservatism that's been dead for like 70 years but whatever. Has the likes race war now am I right guise XD

He started changing ever since he went to America, he used to be very eloquent
Maybe it's just the American fags

>look at Trumps hair

Look at your hair. You look like Alfalfa.

>fag
>okay

Considering how he has talked about how it's totally normal for 13-year-old and 28-year-old guys to have sex and consent doesn't exist in gay relationships, I'm sure he's ready to take daddy role now and seduce the young ones.

for you, i... i guess?, no?

I think it's an aggressive strategy to show the cognitive dissonance of the left. They can't cope with the fact, that their pet faggots are barking against them.

Anime is ok.

Look at those flabby arms, what a loser.
I'm sure he's paid to push an agenda on the "alt right" aka disenfranchised whites.

Well, fuck, Milo is gay and is therefore too liberal... Better vote for Hillary!

This, he's pushing it to ridiculous levels.

>no alt zeero no NX, just gayS

I MISS DICK!

The alt-right anthem right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDbGaY533Ow

Its a spoof of Boyd Rice's Total War. Look it up, kids.

Naise

Looks good to me

I think Milo is funded by the Tavistock Institute

Kill your self faggot loving cuck

In my opinion the "Alt-Right", is just a bunch of fat autists supporting Trump, & believing in the "White Nationalism" meme. Both of those things wont help them at all.
>Implying a Billionaire would help you
>Implying he cares about the Middle & Low Class

I agree Milo is a kike who wormed his way in to give nationalists a bad image.

But you sound like a butthurt bernout.

>He's the only okay fag

you are very wrong sir

>implicitly white activity.

you've never known anyone who worked in a prison, all black men are gay

>Flabby female arms
He's even gayer than I thought

Unlike third wave feminists, we don't hate gay men.

Wasn't this already a thread like hours ago? Anyway no one likes this fucking faggot please stop posting him here.

thanks OP i'm a #clintonclit now

Kill your self faggots are an abomination and are toxic for society. They are filth

Take your faggotry to /lgbt/ freak

>Greeks
>complaining about buttlove ever

Ha ha ha ha

ah ha ha ha ha ah hafucking LEAF