So apparently judges are now allowed to make the courtroom one giant circus of theatrics and mob justice

So apparently judges are now allowed to make the courtroom one giant circus of theatrics and mob justice.

>Why is it okay just because he's a paedophile?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemarie_Aquilina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You answered your own question. It's okay because he's a pedophile who used his position as an authority figure to force himself on hundreds of girls.

That, and in his statement, he blamed the victims.

Doesn't matter judges have a code of ethics and conduct. She broke that, you don't even do that for serial killers, so why suddenly for this?

> Victims repeating what he did to them to his face is mob justice

Ok buddy

Because she wants to be the judge on people’s court.

you think he was edging while they told their stories?

Now that the trial is over and the sentence has been handed out the victims are slowly going to realise that hurting him won't stop the emotional pain of what happened.

>Trust me I've gone through similar

The judge knows knows that the people will stand behind her rather than the rights of a sexual predator.

So she took a chance and did a shitty thing, but given the circumstance who gives a shit.

Im astonished at the sheer amount of lonely fucks who like to take up for this piece of shit.

this. so much this. causing others pain will never heal you. that goes for abusers and abused.

pretty sure judges can talk some shit whenever they want

Because justice only works if you're the bigger person. The sentence was already inevitable she didn't need to virtue signal and rile up the families.

Killing people works though

edgy m8

No they can't, however when they do it's pretty easy for them to weasel out of the way of potential consequences.

True dat.

Fuck child molesters. Should be hung or shot by firing squad.

Fuck due process I guess

tell your story user

Calm yourself down, no one cares about what you think should be done to them.

>You probably wouldn't even have the guts to do it yourself.

Found the pedophile.

Was sexually assaulted in a hospital ward as a child, considered a revenge Killing, even found the address of the person that did it but decided against it. As you slowly realise your just continuing a cycle of revenge.

Eventually you need to look in the mirror and say 'so what's next' and that's what I did but only after having a breakdown over a lack of justice and realising I shouldn't go through it.

>True story, it still hurts to talk about it.

Not a pedophile, I'm just a regular person who isn't a virtue signalling little bitch and isn't afraid to call out hypocrisy when I see it.

>implying that killing the forsaken is bad

You're a stronger person than most. May you live a long and happy life, despite the suffering you've endured.

killing the forsaken sounds like the name of your metal band, edgelord

It's not about justice, the US doesn't have justice.
They have theatre and revenge.
They feel better about themselves if someone else suffers.

My heart goes out to you.
Also quite inspired by your ability to forgive.
Thanks for sharing.

I hate pedos worse than murderers but you're right, this isn't especially classy. Where you're wrong, however, is in thinking that this was unusual behavior for a judge.

>triggered pedo.

>cycle of revenge

Who is there to get revenge against after your abuser is gone? You think their family is gonna come after you? Kill him and livestream it on Youtube, fag.

So you think getting the families angry to the point where the victims have to see there dad taken away in handcuffs causing additional secondary emotional trauma. In order to virtue signal is defending a pedophile.

>Okay sure thing.

>virtue signalling
is this the hot new catchphrase I'm going to hear misused for the next 3 years?

You might need to reread my post or look up the definition because I know exactly what it means.

The problem is that she's a woman. Women are inherently stupid with power.

I went to a language school in Quebec and it was almost ALL staffed by women. The principle of the school was a man and they all thought he was cool. They all said that he is better than the old boss, who was a woman.

Women are shitty leaders and they rule by their emotions.

She was essentially editorialising while she was conducting the fucking trial. A court and the judge is supposed to be impartial, but here this cunt was shit-talking the defendant.

Honestly, what a dumb bitch. He may be able to appeal based on her hostility.

Shit NIGGA, I volunteer for it. Hand me the rifle.

They're going to double down and parrot that jargon for six years now.

>So apparently judges are now allowed to make the courtroom one giant circus of theatrics and mob justice.
The judge was a woman hoping for her own tv show like judge judy

>I went to a language school in Quebec
>The principle of the school

...apparently it wasn't a very good language school.

>Women are inherently stupid with power.
That's one way to put it.

I don't think you can appeal a guilty plea. And honestly, no judge would throw it all out. How much of his 180 year sentence do you think they'd actually reduce?

The Judge is now even from this country and she went to the worst law school in the United States.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemarie_Aquilina

At least the judge would look dumb. That's something.

who the fuck cares? Pedos should be skinned alive. Fuck you and the scum.

The judge with pink highlights in her hair, giving her own opinion on a case she's supposed to be impartial to was a little odd

But whatever, that retard physician literally had a parade of people coming after him. There was probably a special parking zone just for all the victims with a bus route too

You get this from the same dictionary that gave you "circus"?

tell me how the fuck it was a fair and just trial when the judge was this mad?

The Maltese are the Filipinos of the Mediterranean. Breathtakingly duplicitous. Still, she was kind enough to call Dr Nassar "sir" when she threw the book at him.

are u seriously defending this POS
if it weren't televised he'd be murdered

female politicians and judges are immature little kids

>"rights of the sexual predator"

They don't deserve rights, you cuck.

>the Filipinos of the Mediterranean

I blame that cunt judge judy
mouthy cow

Anything is OK if they're a pedo. It's an indefensible act to sexually prey on children. There's literally nothing anyone can think of that isn't perfectly acceptable to do to a pedo.

"Light his head on fire?"

Sounds like a plan!

"Gasoline enema while pushing hot coals into his stomach with a feeding tube?"

Somebody get started on working that out right now!

Seriously being a pedo is not acceptable under any circumstances. If pedos were decent people they'd all kill themselves immediately.

its okay cause of the severity of his crime

there nothing she can tell him that will ever cause me pity him

It's not, she is extremely unprofessional and had he not pleaded guilty you can bet your ass that the whole trial wold be thrown because of her.