ITT your favourite beer or alcoholic drink

ITT your favourite beer or alcoholic drink.

Either this one, Ron zacapa or white russians

wtf? is this actually good?

Stopped drinking completely. You will not tempt me, alcohol industry shill. For too long have you exploited our feeble, addiction-prone minds. I will not drink nor will I pressure drinks onto others. Begone from here, BEGONE. GO ON, GET. GET OUT OF HERE.

kek, good job living the clean life m8

Double Martin Millers Gin and Elderflower Tonic.

Pic related

Penecilin

>paying 500% taxes
just smoke some weed nigger

Disgusting
Gay or a high school girl
beaner
Fosters: Australian for shitty piss water
these are ok

Used to get those at Sainsburys.

guinness is god tier when I can afford it. high life or rolling rock works when I'm poor

Each sip of this vodka is as warm as babushka’s hugs blyat!

favourite

No one like people like you

my favorite is actually guinness
i feel bad for liking such a mainstream beer. i keep trying craft and small breweries because i keep hearing that they're supposed to be better, but they just end up tasting like gimmicky overpowered bullshit.
like i dont want to get sick because the beer tastes like fucking shit

i've come to prefer budweiser and guinness. fuck founders, Bell, and arrogant bastard

But I have more friends than you

no you dont

in this thread, a playground fight

I agree most small craft beers are shit tier like a pumpkin stout I bought once, well over a dollar a can and it tasted like ass. IPAs are overpowered and almost always taste horrible but very common. They're popular because they are strong and get you fucked up, but still is a 40 oz of steel reserve if you don't care about taste.

>steel reserve
>not bud ice

>IPAs are overpowered and almost always taste horrible but very common.
ive not been able to drink an entire glass of an ipa yet

you must not live in the Pacific NW. people actually drink IPAs because they like the taste, not because it's stronger.

I went to a pub once that was close to alot of craft beers stores and they served a beer mixed with red wine. Fucking disgusting.

Come at me bro

They drink a lot of IPA's cuz its trendy there.

I'm in Arizona, some IPAs taste okay especially on tap but overall I would say over 85% of them are pretty shit.

Been drinking this since I was a teen

Tennent's? Is that what they're drinking in the scheme in Leith, you fuckin' jakey?

Normally I go after beers brewed in monasteries... especially trappist.

But there's also a few good ones brewed in german and czech basements that are worthy of being tasted. And belgian beers is a must. This is from the "commercial" line though, I mainly stay away from microbreweries unless it's the ones my friends brother makes. They've started winning prices as Denmarks best beer in their class

Current favorite, though i think I'm nearly over my sour phase. Maybe because it finally started wintering here.

A million vagrants can't be wrong

Rothaus Hefeweizen

Is that picture from the nineties? Evey single thing on that desk was old twenty years ago.

Cigar City makes some bomb stouts

OMG that's not even beer. That shit'll set you up though.

Its what white "gangstas" drank in the 90s to be thugging it.

Staropramen. Bught in Prague. None of that imported shit.

Maybe some do, but there definitely are people who enjoy the taste, me being one of them. If you get a good IPA it's not bitter as fuck

don't forget your two zig-zags

Nigger detected

This.

wtf
>5 remotes
>dictionary
>steak sauce (to mix with liquor)
you look like a sketchy lawyer

first thing i thought when i saw it

great idea

The 90s happened almost 30 years ago dude

Moonshine. Here, in Ukraine we call it "Sam" or "uncle Sam", which comes from the word "Samogon" (pronounced sum-o-gone) - which means "distilled by yourself". The greatest examples of those fine libations usually are, as expected, brewed in the countryside, often by lonely elderly people.
The most traditional are simple sugar-based, but can be made using any sugar-containing ingredients (which include fresh and preserved fruits, candy, beetroot, etc.). The brew is then filtered and infused with herbs, nuts, spices and/or zest, allowing to sit and mature for as long as you can steel yourself.
Consume with joy and plenty of food.
Cheers! Бyдьмo!

how are you alive?

I'm full of them.

Drink of the gods

do want to try these (but, sadly, I'm gonna find them in my local stores)

This shit was better than I thought

Baby, that's all we need

I refuse to believe this

Lmfao. Wooh!!!

This right here

>fuck Founder's, Bell's
Opinion discarded. Guinness is the Bud Light of stouts.

Get like me

Teacher's is really fucking good for the pice it makes a killer highball aND on the rocks

I love to try this one day but getting that codeine cough syrup is freaking impossible

I enjoy hop flavor and bitterness, and so I drink IPA because it tastes great to me. IPA and pale ale are my favorite styles, and I drink them slowly and sparsely. If I want to get fucked up I'll drink a bunch of adjunct lager like Budweiser.

It's got nothing to do with trends or alcohol content, beer is just a hobby for me. The reason it seems like one big circle jerk is because it's fun to discuss beer with likeminded people and the vast majority of people don't like beer it all. It doesn't help that most folk think we're full of shit for liking what we like, as if we're lying about it. Few of my friends drink craft beer, so I can hardly share my hobby with anyone.

asahi usually and longboard golden ale when chillin hardcore

I like the shatterproof steel Reserves I find that keeping bottles and reusing them for home brewing Works quite well as much as I like a bunch of stuff I don't mind some good old Malt Liquor every now and then

I don't really care for Belgian ale, like Delirium or Pranqster, but that's probably because I'm always expecting subtle hoppier flavors I love from pale ales or ESBs.

I could get used to Belgian ale, but there's something about the flavor I can't quite characterize that throws me off. The finish is great, but the flavor is almost metallic, but not in the off-center way of lager. Damn, I wish I could put my finger on it.

It's fucking amazing, user. So much better than JB

Wtf have you done

I hate wheat beer, but dunkels are delicious.

Nothing beats the homemade stuff.
Best enjoyed in good company.
>last pic, the difference between the 90% and the 40%
>I keep it at 75% for good effect

fuck..

Yea I actually had some about a week ago and it blew me away. Liked it better than pricier brands

>the vast majority of people don't like beer it all
you're hanging out with the wrong people.

Some craft beers are pretty kino but it's few and far between for me. When I was in my early 20s I really tried a ton of shit out just because I didn't give a fuck, now I'm in my 30s and a bit more reserved. Like what you like and fuck everyone else. Liking shit only because others like it is what keeps shitty products alive, enjoy what's real and what's good.

Sour beer, moderately priced tequila, and Woodford Reserve.

Well, what DO you like?

Cheap beer is nice. I'm the poster from: For me my rich man's beer is Guinness or Guinness Extra Stout. Cheap is good in general until you go into hobo territory. Alcohol is overvalued and it's cashed in on by the meme police that think their strawberry ale that tastes like ass or their new reinvention of the american ale will change anything. You're paying for overpriced prison hooch tier shit that's bottled, and that's typical for most of it, not all but most.