Anyone else not watching basketball until the Warriors suck/are broken up and LeBron retires/declines?

Anyone else not watching basketball until the Warriors suck/are broken up and LeBron retires/declines?

I'm not watching the NBA period. It's the worst of the four North American leagues.

And by the time they do, it'll be a different two teams in the Finals every single year. Do yourself a favor and watch college basketball.

>watching NBA

lol no, I don't like NBA or WWE

>turn on hockey game
>its 1-1 with 15 minutes left

>turn on nba game

>warriors up by 30 at halftime
>celtics and lakers just won draft lottery

If lebron beats the warriors this year he will be GOAT and then he will retire. Durant will commit sudoku and curry will be forever broken so you can watch basketball nextyear.

Yeah its probably going to be warriors vs cavs for 3-4 more years at least. Its odd that the NBA is so predictable compred to NFL and MLB. Maybe no player salary limits so lebron gets $100 mil per year or somthing would fix it.

My alma mater is aight; so that's viable.

>watching college basketball

Dude, come on. While the NBA may suck, watching lineups full of white guys hold the ball for 30 seconds and brick a shot and the best players leaving after a year to join the garbage NBA, why would you ever watch that

I'll watch the finals, but I will NEVER go anywhere near the regular season. That shit is a fucking joke.

NBA is a dynasty league, When those two fall, another team or two will go to the finals every year.

>college basketball
No thanks. I actually have a life and a proper education to avoid regressing back to amateur sports

>I'm not going to watch the sport of basketball played at it's highest level because the best players last year are still the best players this year
>I'd rather watch shitty amateurs brick shots because the uniforms are different each year

I've never understood why anyone watches basketball in the first place. To each his own.

Do you guys think that the NBA viewing audience will finally shift over a little bit to hockey now?

Fevered dreams of a faggot

Casuals aka the primary audience absolutely love dominant teams and dynasties. They also are the type of people that can't follow the puck

Its the opposite. When LeBron retires is when I stop watching.

>wanting to be the current GOAT and not the GOAT GOAT

Lebron is going to win every championship for the next 5 years. No one will ever be able to touch this record until bionic enhancements are allowed in the NBA.

I fucking hate casuals so much. Casual fans should be spat on.

>hockey

There will be eventually a Lelbron and a meme 3pt team like the Warriors as soon as both of those end.

I used to like and play basketball. Have passion for it. But it's just a game that can be turned onto one side with a single player. It is no longer a team sport. It's literally like watching a tennis player with 4 assistants to hand him a bottle of water.

Meme sport desu

>fashion shows
They're celebrities more than athletes. I'm not watching rigged fouldrama.

Even if a player averages 30 points per game that's still only 1/3 of what a team scores. Its not a one-man show. Lebron was just as good from 06-10 and didnt win shit because basketball is a team sport and his team was not as good.

Contract the league. It is literally the only way.

Warriors/Lebron are making the NBA more popular than ever. The Spurs nearly killed basketball with their boring fundamentals.

Felt the same way way watching Spurs and Lakers win 10 titles in 17 years...it was time for a new era in the West.

The warriors are overstacked but they also are the best passing team in NBA history so I'm torn about whether they are good or bad for the sport

>Implying LeBron isn't on a 3pt team
Cabs have 6 of the top 12 3pt shooters

>watching amateurs over professionals

It's like you're trying to be retarded.