Mister Depression visited me once again folks

Mister Depression visited me once again folks.

Saddest music you know. Post 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zog-66VbFRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zWbsnAHXyBU
youtube.com/watch?v=E2IVCyFt2Os
youtube.com/watch?v=-Dayas2Q4CY
youtube.com/watch?v=vHHqeXhvc4o
youtube.com/watch?v=j9B_NBSqSF8
youtu.be/60vO4PttPdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dismemberment Plan-The Jitters

Drink water
Eat more vegetables
Sleep more
Workout
Do shit that you like.

That should get you out of that funk. If you are clinically depressed then please go see someone .

Sad music is great but depression is not something you should sit in

-Big Rare

Whatever dude just post sad shit this isn't more than a dumb frogposter thread.

thanks for caring though

youtube.com/watch?v=zog-66VbFRQ
This song is depressing but also comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=zWbsnAHXyBU

can't top this

>Just do [thing]!!! It will change your life!!!
Please stop spreading this meme.
You have no idea what it is like to be in these people's minds user. It wont work.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2IVCyFt2Os
Also this if you're an existential type

don't be dense. obviously there's no panacea, but certain lifestyle changes can and will mitigate depressive periods.

DEATH IS REAL

God, the Jitters is the most real portrayal of depression I've heard in a song. No overdramatic or corny "fuck life, I hate everything" lyrics. Just pure emptiness and depersonalization.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Dayas2Q4CY

>Drink water
Let a nigga be sad, man.

depression is not feeling down or sad at one particular stretch of time, its the emptyness that comes
with it, normal people have bad days but they return to their "normal" emotional levels, depressed
people tend to return back to a feeling of emptyness, clouded emotions and prolonged sadness. As a depressed person i can easily spot that look of emptyness on someones face when they're out in public.

is this true lads?

Actually this does the trick for most people. If it doesnt work for you go see a professional about it.

Gopher Guts by Aesop Rock

I Don't Want It by Ween

I See a Darkness by Bonnie Prince Billy

Good Arms vs Bad Arms by Frightened Rabbit

Anything Phil Elverum or AJJ

Talking Shit About a Pretty Sunset by Modest Mouse

Mic Like A Memory by Cunninlynguists

Even Shadows Have Shadows by Eyedea

GodLovesUgly by Atmosphere

The Only Thing by Sufjan

>no Giles Corey
I'm disappointed, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHHqeXhvc4o

Silver Mt. Zion: He Has Left Us Alone...
Saddest album I have ever heard

No. You might be an awesome person who can be a great friend, spouse, member of society, sibling etc. You might cure fucking cancer.And ill be damned if I let the guy who has the potential to cure cancer sit in his depression.

Also i care cause i started losing my mind during my first semester of college. (I heard voices and shit). I sat in that madness and separated myself from all my friends and family. I started eating better,sleeping and drinking water and it put me in a better space. Before i didnt have the strength to dismiss it. These days i cant hear them.

Im getting my life together now. I hate to let their mental health isolate them like mine did

youtube.com/watch?v=j9B_NBSqSF8

yes,tho i dont think you can really spot depression on someones face,that seems like projecting.

I have clinical depression and serious issues with anxiety. Every day's a living hell, from when I wake up and when I finally fall asleep. I've done those things before, and it does help to an extent, it just doesn't fix the whole problem.

Pretty sure these are for people who are not clinically depressed but rather those who live shitty lifestyles and wonder "y me so sad fuk life"

True blues is no sound or vision. Just dark. :)

Doing something is always better than doing nothing.

Do what?

also going for a walk/outside is important
people need to know when too stop!

youtu.be/60vO4PttPdA