LGBT characters at all time high on U.S. television

>LGBT characters at all time high on U.S. television

>GLAAD said some TV characters and storylines still portrayed the LGBT community in a negative or stereotypical way

>The report said more than 25 lesbian and bisexual female-identifying characters have died on scripted TV and streaming series since the beginning of 2016

>a move it said "sends a dangerous message to audiences that LGBTQ people are secondary and disposable."

reuters.com/article/us-television-lgbt-idUSKBN12Y113

Oy vey, better make those dykes invincible

Gays are retarded, nothing new

oh god is that Ruiz on the right? I want her to dominate me

I'm voting for Trump and there's nothing you can do about it!

Except that "LGBT" really means "LBT".

The incidence of SJW homosexuals is much lower than that of SJW transsexuals, lesbians or bisexuals.

Please do not tar us gay men with the other morons. Notice that this bulletin is only concerned with 'female identifying characters' - gay men arent retarded enough to pull something like this

>giving mentally ill citizens equal rights

I feel sorry for the US, but you've made your bed.

Society should be treating homosexuality like polio and try to cure it, instead of trying to make everyone pretend it's "normal".

It's not.

That's not in the interest of the homo groups like GLAAD though.

>Please do not tar us gay men with the other morons.

Dude, shut the fuck up.

You faggots are just as bad as the rest.

thats just not true. i dont like fags myself but theyre not that bad. the over the top feminine faggots are terrible but ive met more gay guys who were just normal guys that happened to be gay.

Oh my fucking god really? The reason they kill off the gay characters is because retarded writers think it's more shocking but they all do it so it isn't at all...

>GLAAD said some TV characters and storylines still portrayed the LGBT community in a negative or stereotypical way

There are characters of every race/religion/sexuality/etc portrayed negatively or stereotypically. It's funny.

Also, guess what? There are shit tons of movies about AIDS. I think a LOT of gay people are going to die in those movies.

It would be refreshing to see an LGBT character who just happens to be LGBT and it's not the main focus of the character though. Don't bring up some stupid romance plot. Don't have an entire plot dedicated to them coming out to friends/family. I've seen it done to death and I'm tired of it.

But it'll probably not happen for a long time. There are still too many people who get mad at who other people fall in love with. Or what other people do with their own bodies.

Oz > LBT tv

>When asked in a survey, Americans estimated the percentage of gays in the population was at 30%. In reality, the percentage sits around 2%.

Really makes you think huh

i'm pretty sure americans also think blacks are 50% of the population

SJW will never be satisfied no matter what, and gays are just a small percentage of the population.
It's more safe and makes a lot more sense to just stop having lgbt weirdos in TV.

NO MORE DEAD DYKES

I fucking hate faggots like that one holding the award. Why can't he/she be a normal person who enjoys same sex relationships? Why do they have to be flamboyant and annoying?

Hollywood only cares to legalize pedophilia anyway.
LGBTQWERTYUIOP acceptance are just the necessary step to that direction.

Remember when it was just bacon lettuce and tomato?

>ive met more gay guys who were just normal guys that happened to be gay.

Sure you have, pal.

>Hollywood only cares to legalize pedophilia anyway.

Probably this.

L.A. should be nuked from orbit.