Blocks your path

>blocks your path

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-mueller-white-house-20171202-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j1i8dwwrE-8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
newsweek.com/trump-refuses-impose-new-sanctions-russia-because-threats-are-enough-794831
youtu.be/nwBFe6ZKAJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u r gay

Clinton still lost, snowflake. Keep wailing.

accurate. testosterone wins at all costs.

> internet tough guy

You gon' get buttraep

difference between vilolence by libtards and what we do is simple: they do cheapshots, cover their faces, and run off after they land the first blow.

whereas we don't wear masks and we go on them until they go ragdoll and we're smart enough to have made friendships with the police.

Myth from a false reality.
My path is not being blocked by Trump and his republicans yet.
I'm still on Obamacare, have foodstamps, and unemployment.
Though their bungling has worsened the economy, "more jobs" in minimum wage fields is not "improvement". Had a $35/hour job in 2011, company downsized 4 months back by 3/4 due to economic decline among the industry, suppliers, and clients.
Sarcastically wonderful job being done by those in charge nowadays.

save up for an exit bag as fast as possible. its a less painful future for you than what we've got in store.

You left some words out. It should actually read:

>blocks your path of progress

>we don't wear masks

kek!! OMG, that made me laugh. I didn't know that blatant stupidity would make me laugh so damned hard!!

>yet another beta conservative

The masks are to thwart id software and cameras so we can fuck up more of you without your brownshirt cops interfering. If you'd like, you can be ground into chili meat and fed to my dogs. You would shit yourself if you met any of us irl. Stay safe behind your screen faggot. We are everywhere.

if you're worried about the police catching you that should probably tell you something about your actions and belonging in society.

you'll never see a klansmen wear a mask while physically engaging the enemy.

I don't get how this cartoon was supposed to be insulting even though I know it is

>grr you would shit yourself if you met us grr we are everywhere
You sound like a retarded anonymous rip off

>Makes wild outlandish claims to feel better about being a piece of shit loser

Sounds right

How original, all Trump supporters must be KKK members. What happened, you realized that it's idiotic to call everyone who you don't agree with a nazi?

S..shut .u..p I'll get my girlfriends boyfriend to beat you up .-.

Also violence by the right is usually in self defense, as most, if not all Trump supporters have better things to do than attack people who don't think exactly like them.

It's as original and as correct as saying that all liberals "do cheapshots, cover their faces, and run off after they land the first blow" (as stated above).

>your harder than jello

Men have been killes for less. Now get back to sucking Cheeto dust off trumps dick.

But only is true

Sure thing tough guy. Truthiness much?
What's this peaceful trumpanzee doing then. Id love nothing more than to cave your lying fascist face in, cut out your tongue, and mail it to your mom.

Well since you're a liberal you clearly have more experience in sucking gross shit off dicks

I know it's a shitty screenshot but good reaction pic

Nice try trap\trumpanzee
How's that Russian cock taste compared to your dads?

Thus they get away with it and you go to jail. Makes you think huh kid?

>waving the flag of some manchild who needs his wife's permission to do anything

Why do retards insist on fighting each other instead of turning against the real enemies? Is it *just* because they're retards?

and yet here they are shown wasting their time protesting

Protesting correctly is not a waste of time. The purpose is to make people aware of your problem and gain sympathy for your movement. Doing things like blocking traffic, beating up strangers, and destroying property is a waste of time because it doesn't generate sympathy for your movement. It's wholly counterproductive, actually.

>taking one example and using it to describe the entire right.

>"Id love nothing more than to cave your lying fascist face in, cut out your tongue, and mail it to your mom."

I don't think like you, so of course you would.

You're literally a fascist. People who think like you are LITERALLY fascists. The irony astounds me.

Dunno man never had zombie dick or any kind of dick for that matter you're the expert in this cock sucking thing why don't you tell us about it newfriend

Underrated

So memes aside, I'm genuinely curious, do any of you truly believe the Russian thing is real?

Like go to dollar general and buy Twinkies and Cheetos.

What progress would that be?

Always the Hillary deflection.

You mean apart from being a raging cuck?

Of course it's real dumb shit. It's so obvious that it hurts. Hurr derr this memo exonerated me. Go suck on a cow dick hillbilly moron.

To what end though? What would the Russians possibly have to gain from getting Trump elected?

>Che Guevara worshipper detected

>teleports behind you
Heh, nothin personnel, kid

Does anyone who's not a moron have an answer to this?

>my candidate lost the election: Russians
>I got fired from my job: Russians
>Georgia got invaded: Russians

If you blame everything on Russians, occasionally you’ll be right. But you still won’t be intelligent.

Horsey is such an insufferable twat

destabilizing America, relieving sanctions on their country for human rights abuses, having an idiot run America, lulz.

>"we've"

>clogs your throat

So they have relieved sanctions since Trump has been in office? I have been looking and can't find any info on this. Can you link me something?

>*shoots up church in self defense*
>*drives car into demonstration in self defense*

I truly do, yes. The memo exonerated no one, despite trumps claim that it did. chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-mueller-white-house-20171202-story.html

4 of Trumps campaign staff have plead guilty. So, I have to think, what would someone who is guilty do, and what is something someone innocent would do?

The only thing I could find was additional sanctions mid last year? Am I missing something?

>economic decline in my industry
what industry is that? making obamaphones?

Republicunts BTFO!!!!

being alpha is abhorrent to these faggot niggers.

Ok, can you tell me what the motivation was to get him elected though? I've been trying to get this question answered for a while now.

Why the fuck are there libtards on Sup Forums ?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!
HE NEEDS MORE...

Did he come back from the crunch he just shot up

>Edgy emo kid
"ground into chili meat" bitch ass your group is full of purple haired sissys like this guy youtube.com/watch?v=j1i8dwwrE-8 id break both of your dogs legs while my friends held you down followed by a curb stomp lol

Two things.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

The Magnitsky act ties up a lot of Putin and his allies money. Getting it repealed became a goal in 2012.

The foundations of geopolitics (1997) has become a manual for Russia to become the only global super power. Part of it was brexit, which Russia had a part in, and stoking the fires of American inequality.

that was the idea, didn't work out that way since trump is unpredictable.exe

These are what I would imagine the benefits would be from their point of view. Not an expert like many claim to be.

BLOOD FROM ALL SIDES MUST BE SPILT!!!

RIVERS WILL FLOW, ANGER WILL GROW AT THE END WE SLEEP!!! SLEEP IS FOR THE DEAD.

See

i have the weirdest boner right now

But if Trump was running on a nationalist platform, why would they want him to win? Republicans are almost always more hawkish, and military spending is actually going up.

Clinton was on record as being a globalist. Wouldn't it make more sense to help her win if their end goal was to weaken the USA?

>BLOOD FROM ALL SIDES MUST BE SPILT!!!
Man if the right and left would just die off, we might actually get some shit done.

Fucking archaic ass ideologies need to fucking die.

Shareblue got kicked off plebbit recently, so they decided to stroll over here.Hilarity ensues.

Your example is so fucking bad i almost pity you

No

newsweek.com/trump-refuses-impose-new-sanctions-russia-because-threats-are-enough-794831

Why is there no kill both-sides-party?

>Still uses the old kekistan memes

i said all sides, ALL!!!!

bi-partisan faggots who can't pick a side can hang.

Reminder that this is a picture of actual Trump supporters, not some drawfag fantasy.

Military spending isn't the issue. If america is destabilized, then paying for Americas military won't happen, and it will be weaker. As for nationalism, it doesn't make a difference as far as trading, because Russia isn't a major trading partner of the US. If the Trump adminstration is favorable to Russia, then what difference does a nationalist platform matter?

What Trump supporters think they be like:
What they actually be like:
>pic related

>old
>nintendo cardboard
lol you're a dipshit faggot

cry more rightcuck

because that party is the one that controls all, we call it the elite class.

Make them look left and right, never let them look up.

We've conditioned the flyover faggots to think bringing back low income manufacturing jobs is a good thing. The US will become a manufacturing country once again, and then by the end of next decade, all jobs will be replaced by automation. It's fucking hilarious. The lower-class rights will be thrown into a deep depression, but they will blame the liberals, as they are conditioned to.

>no wall
Gtfo

You're pretty desperate, there isn't an argument here so there's nothing to deflect you faggot.

Also, globalism would benefit America and its allies, which would not be good for Russia. .Nationalism does benefit America but is worse for its allies.

>bi-partisan faggots who can't pick a side can hang.
>If you can't be conditioned enough to choose a side, you should die.

Said the conditioned divided and conquered retard.

>We've conditioned the flyover faggots to think bringing back low income manufacturing jobs is a good thing.
holy shit

The rich party is that Sup Forumsro

On the foundations of geopolitics.
The book declares that "the battle for the world rule of [ethnic] Russians" has not ended and Russia remains "the staging area of a new anti-bourgeois, anti-American revolution." The Eurasian Empire will be constructed "on the fundamental principle of the common enemy: the rejection of Atlanticism, strategic control of the USA, and the refusal to allow liberal values to dominate us."[9]

Military operations play relatively little role. The textbook believes in a sophisticated program of subversion, destabilization, and disinformation spearheaded by the Russian special services. The operations should be assisted by a tough, hard-headed utilization of Russia's gas, oil, and natural resources to bully and pressure other countries.[9]

Globalism is inevitable, it can only be regressed. We've come too far over the tipping point of what the far right wants, tribalism. It will never happen, people are too intertwined and melting potted. The future is planetary conquest, not tribalist regress.

>Kekistan is kill / a year old
>adds a shitty Nintendo cardboard
So it must be new
You really do earn the name libtard

Ok, this is more of what I'm looking for. So your theory is that Trump wanted to intentionally destabilize out economy, and they helped him because they knew this?

>libtard
Oh, I hate liberals too, just feel like it's more fun to troll the rightfags, because they're dumber, and I like picking on the weaker faggot.

>tribalism
It took me 3 hours to get this out of a rightcuck in what we do about mulit-culteralism. They don't have any idea how to solve there "muhhh change", they just know how to bitch about it.

I don't understand. Is testosterone a political issue?

Just because he's big doesn't mean he knows how to fight. Also do you know why they don't use hapkido in mma? It's impossible to do in the gloves and if they have their wrists wrapped it's harder to do manipulations. In the streets it's effective. So it he doesn't move I flip him. Plus it's funny as hell. youtu.be/nwBFe6ZKAJs