The only good thing to come out of these movies

the only good thing to come out of these movies

bump

This is my fetish, what movie is it?

Star Wars Rogue One you dingus

Farscape s03e31 Mr. Lister

>you will never try to get her drunk and wake up with one of her cocks in your ass

;___;

>crash on an alien planet and get rescued by a sexy alien babe

it's all I want

Best thing about Beyond.
Best thing about Kingsmen.

Best actress alive?

Underworld 2 when where you born faggot?

She wanted Scotty's D in a big way.

I was born in a time that knew it's were not 'where' you gay lesbian.

Star trek beyond man.

I like this character and im glad she'll be a regular crew member in Star Trek 4. The problem with star treks crew at the moment is that it has too many humans and no aliens except spock even though he is basically a human anyway. I want more diversity like mass effect.

I kwno why yor hare... why we're all hare...

its a highres of a nightelf from wow

Whiteface in 2016?

Check your cultural appropriation, shitlords.

Even the main villains of all 3 movies are humans. 2 and 3 anyway. 1 was human with alien paint.

I heard she was up for the part of Elektra in the second season of Daredevil. But her audition was awful. But as performances go I thought she was better in this than the girl who was playing Elektra.

what? she was terrible. movie would have been much better without her literally pointless character taking screentime away from everyone else

maybe your gay?

>the only good thing to come out of these movies

I thought Urban and Pine make a decent McCoy and Kirk, though Urban's McCoy is better.

But yeah, I liked Jaylah. What are the chances they'll get her to come back and replace Chekov since mah nigga Anton is dead?

Its already confirmed she'll be back in 4.

A Darth Maul ripoff? That's the only good thing to come out of the nuTrek movies? No wonder they're not going to make any more of them.

>Its already confirmed she'll be back in 4.

Really? I didn't know they were even planning on a fourth one. Now I'm almost certain she'll replace him. Who else could? It would make more sense to use an already established character instead of making a new one specifically to replace another, I guess.

>say multipass
>say multipass
>just once
>please just once it'll be awesome
>SAY MULTIPASS

i regret not sticking with my decision to avoid those new star trek movies. how many there are, 2 or 3? even the qt facepaint lmao was not all that great desu. i was a fan of star trek TNG so i should be an easy sell... this is a good "tell" that they fucked it up real good.

When the casting is fucking ON POINT

Sofia a cute. Someone post the .gif of her doing the Flashdance routine.

Enjoy.