#pray4myspurs

We da land now?

Inshallah my brothers.
Reminder Allah is real.
Repent infidels.
>Last season 73-9
>This playoffs 16-0

Pray4kawai

I started watching the NHL playoffs this year because of how bad the NBA has been. I never watched hockey in the past because I am not from a major hockey region. I have no idea who the players are, who the teams are, and even what the rules are.

It's crazy how cool hockey is. Maybe it's a farce because it's the playoffs, but so much action, close games, and fans not really ever complaining about the product.

Converse that with the NBA tonight: the Warriors gonna win a conference finals game by 30 points and no team even close to their skill level, the draft lottery being Celtics/Lakers picking #1 and #2, and fans complaining about everything from the lottery results, to the lack of parity, to the game being rigged, to basically everything about the game's current state. Even though the Warriors built their team the "right" way instead of Lebron Blames teaming up with superstars, we all still hate them.

And I sit here and wonder, why do we keep subjecting ourselves to this crap? The NBA may unironically be the worst it has EVER been, we all complain about it, and the league makes no efforts to improve the product at all and makes us feel like idiots for continuing to watch....

#beyondprayers

Reminder that 3-1 is forever

WHY haven't the Spurs tried to take out Curry or Durbeta yet?

Always been always will be.

This the stanley cup playoffs are pretty Great this year.

NBA >>>>> NHL

#extremeunction

>wanting to watch the same two teams every year.

They decided to play the gudboi card. Now they have to play nice.

KD is so damn ugly he just has to be a virgin

Wouldn't even be mad at this, in fact I really hope curry snaps an ankle. Fuck that Turkish dude for ruining another round of the playoffs

reminder that millennials >>>>>>>>>> your shit generation

>the magic of magic

what did he mean by that?

I am going to bandwagon the Celtics, how fucked am i?

>Mark Jackson shilling
why is he calling playoff games anyway? oh right

Looks like its up to the King to save the NBA. again

wtf this is only the third quarter?? shit

Forfeit rule when

I'm the only 76ers fan in this thread right now

>100 points in less than 3 quarters against the "best" defensive team in basketball

If you tell chicks you're a pro athlete they let you bone them.

really hope M'lady Doris doesnt have to interview Pops after this game

>no kawhi leonard

not even remotely a fair comparison

Not much of a basketball fan, but why do people hate the Warriors so much?

I'm a Simmons guy.

Fags who complain about manufactured teams are usually just buttblasted that their own regional teams aren't good enough to attract top free agents. You can despise a guy like LeBron or Durant for jumping ship for rings on the other hand.

Also hockey is basically just mini soccer. People don't complain about it because you have to overlook what's bad about the sport to even give a shit about it at all.

Just waiting till they get to san antonio

reminder that lebron has more finals losses than wins and that will never change

I used to like them the last two years.

Then KD joined.

However, if the finals go Warriors vs Lelbron, I'm rooting Warriors

Look at the score and look at the quarter now go watch a better sport.

What's Pop's next move?

That was a pretty neat commercial by apple

Trust the prostate

Still more final wins than durcant oh wait he has none.

Hating a succesful team is the norm, bonus points if it's a bandwagon magnet, none of it's """"fans"""" know about the history of the team and believe they are hot shit despite having only one ring to show

>fall apart because you don't have one player

that's not a great team then

Would the league be better if they made the league more physical again?

so Warriors are going to get punished by the league right, some kind of fine?
spurs are going to unfairly get sweeped like this

Thanks honduras it does make sense

Bring Duncan out of retirement.

>8th pick

Very clear he's letting the Warriors blow this one out to get them overconfident and thus not take the next four games seriously. Level 26 thinking right there.

Just cheer for da land bros?

Bowen slays Curry's ankles.
"Fuck KD" played during games 3 and 4.

who gives a fuck about durant. lebeta will never have the same respect as mj or even kobe. he's a whiny little choking bitch

Success.

Funny thing is, aside from Durant, most of it came through the draft and trades.

Have you literally never played or watched basketball? Golden State is the only team that could lose their best player and still be a title contender

>this shitposter

Lol where have you been? Kobe has been in the rearview since 3-1

>Getting schooled by a dude who paid $150

Because they hacked basketball and it totally worked

>tfw from the bay area
>have to see everyone wearing warriors gear
>in three years of seeing almost everyone wearing warriors stuff, i can literally count on one hand the number of times i have seen someone wearing a piece of gear from the old logo/color scheme before the team became good
>everyones gear looks like they literally just bought it

this is just the worst.

the Cavs without LelBron are dogshit, this the only team sport in which one player can basically carry the whole team

because they won recently. you're okay with teams winning until they start to become a threat. personally i'm glad they exist because i can't stand to see lecrybaby win anymore rings he definitely doesn't deserve.

What are the odds on Spurs coming back to win the series down 0-2? I'm gunna put $100 on them

what turkish dude?

Prob 5 or 6 to 1. Maybe more.

I don't understand why this would bother anyone. You're worse than those hipsters who keep telling everyone, "their first album was their best." Who the fuck cares when people became fans?

Reddit doesn't it like when KD decides lebeta should have to play a superteam for once

It was 7/1 before the series. It's probably gunna be like 20/1 or some shit

>Lecrycrybaby
>Durcant
Pick none

He means Zaza. Who is from Kazakhstan

>Spurs old, Parker, Ginobili, Pop near retirement
>Clippers shit
>Memphis cant adapt to meme3
>Doorstop peepeeman and westbrick
>Great white hope Jazz are still shit.
They say Cavs have no competition but Western Conference looks similar.

Easily 20 to 1 or better

So much this. If you judge someone based on a new jersey, you can go fuck yourself

Last year, he lost on purpose against the Thunder, so that the Thunder would be beaten in the most mind-destroying way, leading Durant to leave them and killing OKC for the years to come.

He's doing the same with the Warriors now: he lets them win so that the'd be beaten in the most humiliating way by the Cavs, destroying Durant soul forever and leading Curry to sign somewhere else out of shame, destroying Golden State in the process.

Truly a genius mastermind playing the long game here.

That's because it is

The Western Conference is a meme and just bad as the East

>Preds vs Ducks nhl game ends
>decide to turn on basketball playoffs this could be fun
>score is 79 - 116 with 10 minutes left to play
fucking wew lads how is this fun to watch

Zaza is from the country of Georgia

because its annoying to see people latch onto something when it becomes good and then ditch it when it becomes bad

same thing happened to the 49ers here. 2011-2013 suddenly the 49er fans came out of the woodwork with kaepernick jerseys, now we're all back to the based guys who have the disgusting JJ stokes, terrell owens and jeff garcia jerseys

but at least the 49er fans have gear that shows they were fans before 2013, unlike warriors fans

I thought he was from georgia

I wish I could greentext the east but there are no players worth mentioning.

The problem is that they know jackshit about the team or even the sport and you're put in the same boat if you say "i'm a warriors fan" or "i'm a Cavaliers fan"
the equivalent would be calling you a redneck or nigger for only being murrican

>the better team is clearly winning
And? Go watch coin flips faggot

Competitive wise it's similar but the East is just plain shot and it's gotten worse over the past few years. I still want open seeding so we can weed out such of this trash

You sound like you're in highschool still

No, he's European

ERRBODY SAY WARRIORS

he's european, so definitely not from georgia. He doesn't even have a southern accent

These Warriors fans are cringe as hell. Definitely got into basketball in 2014/ex laker fans.

>WARRIORS ALLSTAR TEAM VS SPURS BENCH AND ROOKIES TEAM

WOW SUCH A FUN GAME TO WATCH

FUCK GSW

Why?

not affraid of Russian tanks running through your streets?

brb just buying an old colour and logo scheme warriors jersey on ebay to appear a more genuine fan

:^)

Can someone kill this shitty sport already.

I'm not talking about the Georgia in the US. Georgia of the same name is a country, formerly a part of the soviet union, located at the intersection of europe and asia

come up with a better sport

You could give me $100 right now and I'll tell you

When's Silver pressing the button?

This is my favourite Spurs image.

Curry is going to Toronto.