THEY WERE THE FIRST ALL-BLACK NASA TEAM

THEY WERE THE FIRST ALL-BLACK NASA TEAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=156q_XJWd1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET OUTTA THE SHUTTLE!

THEY'RE GONNA STEAL THE CALCULATORS

really looking forward to the part where some arrogant white NASA engineer drops his coffee and asks one of them to clean up thinking they're the cleaning staff

WE

me on the right

WUZ

>tfw you realize the moon landing WAS fake, they used CGI to hide the fact that Neil Armstrong was a proud black woman

everyone already knows they sent chimps into space

9th post best post

ASSONAUTS

New trailer is out:

youtube.com/watch?v=156q_XJWd1c

WE WUZ ROCKET SCIENTISTS N SHIAT

The attempts to pander to dumb BLAK POWUR WE WAZ KANGS niggers are getting so obvious that they're embarrassing.

The best part is probably the fact that the dumb BLM retards that go see these movies and scream about them on Facebook don't realize that they're just being milked for cash by rich Jews.

Why is this triggering you guys? This actually happened. And it's not like they're saying it's an all black team, they're just chronicling the story of the black team members.
It's like you guys just want to yell at shit for no reason.

Why do blacks deserve special treatment?

>google image search "american inventors"
>mfw

Well she was

>afterward google search "actual american inventors"
>mfw

It's not special treatment though. Some private entity chose to fund this film with their own money because its what they wanted to make and share with the public. It'd be a different story if the taxpayer funded this film, but that's not the case.

How is this special treatment? Some people wanted to make a film and they did. The government didn't fund this.

If you don't like it don't watch it

'N SHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEET

>THEY WERE THE FIRST ALL-BLACK NASA TEAM

Fast forward
2016, Niggers are so fucking dumb, they can't pass basic English and had to create "Ebonics as an official language just so the Oakland schools can get rid of the niggers.

> On December 18, 1996 the Oakland Unified School District school board of Oakland, California, United States passed a controversial resolution recognizing the legitimacy of Ebonics — what mainstream linguists more commonly term African American Vernacular English (AAVE) — as an African language. The resolution set off a firestorm of media criticism and ignited a national debate.

And Affirmative Action has actually made things much worse for blacks.

We now have large numbers of black "college students" graduating who can't use proper english or do basic math.

Handing blacks a "feel good" Affirmative Action degree has only created more unqualified niggers in the work force and is making blacks look like compete retards in the office.

>This actually happened.

It literally didn't.

The women in question were bi-racial and white as fuck.

They also contributed nothing more to the accomplishments of NASA than the thousands of other white mathematicians that got no credit for it and nobody bothered to make a movie about.

This movie is literally only being made because they can advertise a tenuous technical connection between black vaginas and the greatest scientific accomplishment of the 20th century.

>WE WUZ QUANGZ N SPACE N SHEIT

>1996

That's funny because that's right on the cusp of the first "lol so PC" spergment in the US finally starting to die down. It's when ridiculous shit like this starts happening that makes the general mass public finally look up and say "lol what?"

>The best part is probably the fact that the dumb BLM retards that go see these movies and scream about them on Facebook don't realize that they're just being milked for cash by rich Jews.

They're not even going to go see it

If it's not a Madea movie, or a thriller about cheating spouses starring Chestnut, those dumb apes won't show up.

>HIDDEN NIGGERS

Why do blacks have such an inferiority complex.

The movie is being made, essentially, because malicious, perpetually asshurt, pathologically lying neckbeards like you exist. That's really the reason at its core.

It's really funny how you Trump shills drop muh one drop rule as soon as it fits your agenda to do so.

So can I just refuse to use English properly and talk like a retard in my courses, and claim that it's a unique language that should be respected?

we was space an sheit

Excluding the one on the right, they're pretty hot.

>blacks in WW1 in any significant numbers
>blacks in WW2 in any significant numbers
>blacks in NASA in the 50s

The slow and sure re writing of history by the victors.

How do you not see the irony in the fact that there were blacks in NASA in the 50s, and the only one attempting to re-write history is you? It doesn't seem plausible how dumb all Sup Forums posters are. It must be a satire board.

Except Katherine Johnson was more than just your average computation woman. She was one of the most accurate computers they had.

The other 2 were fairly average however

This gremlin makes me laugh everytime I see the poster.

There were blacks in NASA like there were whites in the civil rights movement.

Present in small enough numbers but not enough to be given any significant credit.

Despite the fact that whites had a huge hand in the civil rights movement, the vast majority of people still call it a victory won by blacks for themselves and nothing else.

This guy invented the "Image Converter," which detected electromagnetic radiation in short wavelengths

Made the first examination of molecular hydrogen in space

Invented the first moon-based observatory, the Far Ultraviolet Camera/Spectrograph, which was used in the Apollo 16 mission

Invented a camera that was used in the Space Shuttle Mission

And had 0 kids. And present day Tyrone on welfare has 80. Why is this allowed?

The main character of the movie calculated flight trajectories and launch windows for the first American spaceflight and the moon landing. Maybe the calculations weren't "that hard" (as i'm sure you could do them) but the fact they trusted her to do it for SUCH high level missions had to mean something.

A black woman in the 60's.

ain't no hiding that figure

>this warped retard logic

Movies are about unlikely events, overcoming adversity, etc. Sounds perfectly appropriate to make a movie about black women in NASA in the 1950s. I didn't know they existed at all and pathetic shills like you make every attempt to deny they did exist. Why do you think your feelings dictate reality?

>the vast majority of people still call it a victory won by blacks for themselves and nothing else

Literally no one says this. You alt right vermin are the lowest scum I've ever seen.

From right to left
>field negress
>house negress
>waifu negress

>movie are about

Fuck off you pleb piece of shit

>biracial
So are the actresses portraying them. Damn near every "black" person in America I'd biracial. They all just identify as African american because it's the culture they identify with and grew up around. Also it's what they get told they are on government documents.
Plus Katherine Johnson is from Hampton fucking Virginia. She's an american black, man.

nigga's whiter than Obama

>Johnson was born in 1918, to Joshua and Joylette Coleman in White Sulphur Springs, Greenbrier County, West Virginia.[1][2] She was one of four children. Her father worked as a lumberman, a farmer, a handyman, and at the Greenbrier Hotel. Her mother was a former teacher.[1][3] Early on, Johnson showed a talent for math. Her parents emphasized the importance of education. Because Greenbrier County did not offer schooling for black students past the eighth grade, the Coleman children attended high school in Institute, Kanawha County, West Virginia. The family split their time between Institute during the school year and White Sulphur Springs in the summer.

Johnson graduated from high school at age 14.[4] At age 15, she began attending West Virginia State College. As a student, Johnson took every math course the college offered. Multiple professors took Johnson under their wings, including chemist and mathematician Angie Turner King, who had also mentored Johnson throughout high school, and W.W. Schiefflin Claytor, the third African American to receive a PhD in math. Claytor added new math courses just for Johnson. She graduated summa cum laude in 1937, with degrees in math and French, at age 18.[2][3][5] After graduation, Johnson moved to Marion, Virginia, to teach math, French, and music at a small grade school.

In 1938, Johnson became the first African American woman to desegregate the graduate school at West Virginia University in Morgantown, Monongalia County, West Virginia. She was one of three African American students, and the only female, selected to integrate the graduate school after the United States Supreme Court ruling, Missouri ex rel. Gaines v. Canada.[3][6]

>black enough to be barred from white schools
>but she's not black

I hope president trump starts exterminating niggers

Yeah I mean if you didn't tell me he had African Ancestry I'd be none the wiser

I'm perpetually amazed how are black people not insulted by this sentiment in general. It's like tokenism taken to the extreme.

nice

middle one makes me cringe

WE

WAZ

KANGZ

reminder this movie is only being made so they can stir up controversy and call anyone who doesn't go to see it a misogynist racist.

see: Ghostbusters (2016) marketing strategy

THERE ARE NEGROS IN THE MISSION CONTROL CENTER, DO YOU APPROVE OF THIS?

They say they want more roles for blacks, but these three are always getting the mainstream black roles! Shiiiet.

But didnt ghostbusters lose money?

HOLY SHIT, HAVE WHITE PEOPLE EVER ACTUALLY DONE ANYTHING BESIDES STEAL THE PRESTIGE OF BLACK PEOPLE?

I shit you not, this is the one in the middle.

Wow she looks white. It turns out that these dames actually have a lot of white blood in them (as do all african-americans, but some more than others). No way a nigger would ever be intelligent enough to hold that job

>but these three are always getting the mainstream black roles
Literally Janelle Monae's second movie.

>he doesn't know that light skinned blacks lose pigment as they age

They do, but have you actually seen a real nigger? They dont turn that white. She obivously had a lot of white ancestors

bullshit.

She deserves no more credit than the hundred of other engineers and the other mathematicians that did the same thing.
I mean do we get a movie about the guys who designed the lunar module or the computers they had on board?.
Of course not.

And at the end of the day it doesnt matter that they show up to work on time and did their job properly without fucking up, which is a notable thing...

The movie is gonna be about "evil whitey keeping them down", like the rest of the race peddling movies.
Aka the obama effect.

wash ya hair muthafucka

>She obivously had white ancestors

No shit she was biracial

You really are mad about a piece of media that will have absolutely no bearing on your life

They should have just made 'Madea makes an Interstellar'.

There is no reason to get triggered by this. It's no different than any other success in the face of adversity movie.

YOU FINNA BE TELLIN
*smacks lips*
YOU FINNA
YOU FINNA BE TELLIN ME WE GOIN TA SPACE

Better than just outright lying.

>Implying those people were the only ones that were on the mission

And clearly 70% white minimum.

Are you saying you think the google image is a recreation of that photo? Are you stupid?

lol

Look at this proud black woman who they depict in this film. She's black as the night of africa.

>Light skin blacks lighten as they get older

>She was black enough to be segregated

>both parents were of African descent

>both parents were of African descent

Which by american definitions means that their great grandmother was half black

Is that so Raven on the right?

Yea sure it does Jamal. Thats why all the ederly African Americans are all white.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that's the Master of Disguise.

That tells right away how mentally fucked up americans are with their racial obsession

What does Trump have to do with this entire discussion?

b8ing for (You)'s most likely. I shouldn't hit Send yet here I go...

>Hehe he must be black because he doesn't agree with me

>Implying I said All african Americans and not light skinned blacks

Try reading next time

It's obviously pandering to the white guilt crowd

Anyone else watching this just for delicious Janelle? She's the qtest black girl ever :3

Imagine if they made a movie about the the Suffrage Movement in the early 20th century and focuses entirely on a trio of proud white male characters who, through adversity being men in a women's organization, are portrayed as being pivotal in getting women the vote.

>hehe i'll pretend to be non-black. that'll show that cracka.

looks like pepe

Janelle a cute. CUTE!

Nigga on the right is so fat she actually looks like she's wearing a space suit.

Cleary 80% white minimum

What you're seeing isn't a rewriting by "victors", it's a rewriting due to the changing racial demographics of our age.

White people are a smaller and smaller portion of the world population, and this means Whites have to include non-whites in their media to get a sale. Now sure, the whites can make ethnic media to satiate the non-whites, but frankly white people are at their core DESPERATE to feel relevant so they are willing to make Lancelot black if it lets them make yet another feel-good "muh Byronic mythology" romp through Camelot.

This is also why they're picking black people; everyone knows blacks aren't going anywhere, their population numbers are stagnant in the US, so instead of appeal to Hispanic-Americans and get the metaphorical splash of cold water that these guys are the future, whites focus on the blacks because it's instant, guilt-free and anxiety-less representation.

Plus many latinos identify with white characters anyway.

niggaz in space.

>She was black enough to be segregated

Which only required a small amount of nig blood

He's saying it's kind of rude to completely ignore your existence on a project and just create a fake character to replace you because you have the wrong skin color.

Imagine living in 2016 and seeing someone given boobs or black skin because your existence makes them uncomfortable.

liberals are this retarded