>inb4 random music blog
you're not funny

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/285607768/John-Maus-Communication-and-Control
youtu.be/j44lZ-JQS0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The piece of shit still associates with one of them

He needs to be taught a lesson.

They gave him an 8, which is more that can be said for a white dude in music in 2017.
They think they were doing him a favor.

Fucking Charls wearing that shirt next to an avowed commie kek
This
Maybe it didn't get BNM but 8 is pretty dang good

MDE did nothing wrong

why are you getting so upset over some random music blog?

Can I ask you something?

sure buddy :)

You like music?

sure do !

Why does this board care about critics so much? You guys literally can't discuss music without it being reviewed by p4k/fantano beforehand. It's fucking embarrassing.

>you're not funny
no one is trying to be when they say this. p4k is irrelevant. fantano is the most popular music critic of all time. he gets 112x more traffic a day than pitchfork does based on analytic data.

P4k is so fucking irrelevant nowadays. Only people I see who still think like it matters is black people and feminists.

>Only people I see who still think like it matters is black people and feminists.
Leave your suburb. No black person read that shit site.

thats a good rating

this

it's just white bourgie kids from brookyln/portland/la/etc into p4k

they rate a lot of black music higher bc it gets them woke cred

Not true. Bunch of black youth migrated to site when kanye got a 10. You can see it in their FB comment section.

Black kids use like datpiff, hiphopdx, worldstar, mediatakeout etc for that shit not p4k. The black kids reading p4k are the ones hanging in the aforementioned white bourgie hipster circles.

Fantano and p4k are white indie kids. KTT is like 75% white teens.

>people mad exclusively because they did not give Maus the red text
>caring about that in the first place

If P4k is irrelevant then stop making threads about them and talking about them when they release their new reviews.

8 is higher than i thought it'd get desu

It's not as good as WMBTPC

if maus wasnt hanging with NEO NAZI WHITE SUPREMACISTS then he'd get bnm

you jest but it might be tru

Pitchfork gave Pom Pom an 8.8 the same week they published an article that was highly critical of Ariel as a person. The paranoia here has become comical.

Or some of you really acting like 8 is a bad score or are we just memeing? I didn't realize I was on Sup Forums now

>Wearing that yamaguchi shirt next to a literal Marxist
PLUNGE IT AGAIN YAMAGUCHI

when crystal castles gets a BNM post alice believe it.

an 8.0 is basically this

But they are fucking trash. At least pick a good band with some controversy surrounding them.

>didn't read the review at all
>using IGN meme logic
You're just bolstering that user's opinion that y'all behaving like Sup Forums right now.

>Oh no
>Someone who disagrees with me
Sometimes I wonder if people ever realize that it's actually possible for people who have severely different political opinions to still be friends.

Hemingway, as much as he hated Ezra Pound for being a fascist was still friendly with the guy and remembered him fondly. It is actually possible to be friendly to the opposition, just a reminder.

Yeah we live in trump era clownworld right now though. Everything is politicized right down to shitposts on a music forum on an anime website. I'm a conservative and most of my friends are unironic communists and tumblr art kids, because we have other interests we bond over (art, discontent with the modern world, "post ironic" sense of humor etc.). Politics aren't everything but it sure as shit seems like it is increasingly since like 2013.

I just want my box set already

Ruined an important friendship because I was weak/stupid enough to let it.

Touchdown is so fucking good really grew on me.

it's about concussions in football

#WOKE

>Crazium
you realize your opinions hold no value, right?

Ok.

YOUR
PETS

>bad album gets high score
a shitty p4k review? now that is a suprise

John Maus is a fucking legend

Back when I went to high school in the early 2010's, hotnewhiphop.com was the go-to site for black kids in the library. It was either that or datpiff.

wrong

That's 5 points more than it deserves. Shitty comeback.

speaking of shitty comebacks, fuck you.

its a 7 at best. not as good as rarities

Where are the songs? Half of the tracklist is just him repeating the titles over and over again in swimming pool reverb. I would of thought with all his booksmarts and shit he good write some good lyrics

he thinks lyrics aren't important besides repeating the important stuff.

another good showing. touchdown had me laughing.

>he good write some good

worry about yourself retard.

NO U

John Maus x Tommy album when?

fucking gottem.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Actually pretty clever, good job, user. The user you replied to is right, though, the album is not good.

This entire board is founded on music criticism, because it's sort of retarded to talk about music itself on an imageboard. I don't like it either
Plus OP was probably just trying to bait us into talking about Sam Hyde, Pitchfork, and racism

>This entire board is founded on music criticism

this entire board is 15 years old

John Maus is a nazi piece of shit that needs to be punished. I had many in my family that died in the holocaust and we can never let something like the holocaust happen again. We need to stop white men at whatever cost necessary.

How about you kys you humongous fucking faggot

If a literal communist can be friends with right wing authoritarians, then why cant you fags even handle the fact that people disagree with you online?

U no hes a commie rite

scribd.com/doc/285607768/John-Maus-Communication-and-Control

Because he's smart enough to write this and I'm not

This is Maus worst album

pitiless censors of ourselves is his best
love is real and songs are good too

why does john look so haggard lately? is his physical exertion on stage this draining?

this is corny af and untrue

It warms my heart to see John and Charls hanging out. I really wish MDE was john, charls, and nick. Fuck sam

I don't think MDE really exists as a unit anymore. Charls, Andrew, and Erick Hayden seem like a team now, Nick just abandoned it altogether, and it looks like Sam has a new team of fucking weird people to work with now.

Good read.

>avoiding friendships with people who have differing opinions from you
Boring.

Do you think Charls is so anguished partly because he's so vertically challenged?

Nah, I think it's all the drugs he does
youtu.be/j44lZ-JQS0k

Video related is actually of charlz

sam is working with fucking eggman of all ppl. guy has lost it
think he wants to work with bones also

You know charles hates drugs and has literally called drug users "fucking idiots" ?

If you listen to John Maus after he put his nazi sympathies on display, you're a piece shit/ garbage human.

An 8's good to me. I'd be stoked on it if it was my album. I listened to it yesterday and really enjoyed it, really need to delve into his other work.

2 of them* don't forget Mr. Andrew Ruse! haha :)

why is mde positing so comfy

w2c that t-shirt

ew

because when you think about it, we are all members of mde

Nu-males

I mean keep in mind he's almost 38. I'd say he's looking fantastic for his age.

Maus doesn't get bnm because he doesn't deserve it

quit it with the guilty by association bullshit, just because he didn't disavow like a coward doesn't mean that he's a sympathizer. he's a communist ffs

only good thing in this whole thread is MDE