I look at people who are like 40+ around me and almost neither of them have college degree and yet they all work some...

I look at people who are like 40+ around me and almost neither of them have college degree and yet they all work some office works while today's it's impossible to get that kind of job without college degree.

My father and mother finished the same high school as me and never went to college and they managed to get good paying jobs office jobs, heck my father even got to be a director of the one subsidiary in firm he works in and here I am stuck working as cashier at shop for minimum wage.

if you want people to agree with you, go to reddit.

reddit.com/r/lostgeneration

Do you have a point?

Yeah life was so much easier in the past.

Make plays. Take calculated chances. Low risk jobs will get you no where.

u know how easy it is to get a job? its just a matter of waiting and applying

just because it takes a long time doesnt mean its hard to do

u get jobs based on timing and luck which are the most important factors after you've got the basics covered like writing your resume according to the job you're applying for

u know how i got my first job? sure i applied to maybe around a hundred jobs before it, but all I did was press a goddamn button on a website that i uploaded my resume to. i just pressed a button on a website. thats how easy it was

go to college then you dumb fuck. And i mean REAL college, like do something preferably in IT. There are good colleges that pay for your classes and shit, all you have to do is go to Iraq, boi. Sucks being an american fatass I guess.

Either way boy, you wont see combat most likely and also. You got the chances ,you all do. The only question is, are you willing to do what is necessary? If not: Fuckoff and be happy that you got a job.

You little faggots have life so easy, if I was born 20 years ago instead of 50 I'd have this world by the balls.

The problem with kids today is just to be mediocre you have to have a degree - back when I was a kid, just a HS diploma and you could be mediocre. People could still advance from mediocre jobs and become something. My old man was a HS dropout, but rose to become the Manager of his company. He didn't make a lot of money but raised 5 kids on what money he did make.

The one thing that I do believe is true about this generation is how weak the men have become while the girls become more slutty and stupid. Women have always been dumb, don't get me wrong, but the women today are extra special stupid - add to that, they fuck nothing but niggers while you guys sit in your basements playing TF2, and you have a recipe for disaster.

God help us all. You fuckers will be running the show when I need someone to change my diaper or put in a catheter, but the nurse working the floor will be too busy texting nude selfies to the nigger she met at the club last night while I writhe on the floor in agony. I may as well just kms.

I could never go to college in a big city surrounded by a lot of people I have social anxiety. At least the shop I work in is local one so most customers are people I know.

Also it doesn't answer my question why do I need college degree to get office job. I finished high school with which I should be able to do that kind of job.

yup. some ppl have it better, some worse. having the highest well-being in the history of mankind is not a human right exactly like winning lottery is not a human right.
plus, you still have Sup Forums, which is pretty sweet

Shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a shit that you're old.

If I was your age, I'd join the military too. Everyone loves the military nowadays. Back when I was a kid, the hippies would spit on anyone in a uniform and call them a "baby killer".

Today, even the dude that worked in the motor pool gets a parade and "thank you for your service" plus college education and some cash.

God Damn it, yes they do. People care. There are good people who love the old. Now bring me mah beer, sonny.

well, im telling you anyway you neet faggot.

Idk what you're talking about. I dropped out at grade nine and make 800 a day working the film industry. 12h + shifts but its cake work.

ill bet you are short.

Sucking Merv Griffin's cock? I thought he was dead.

Chatting up the makeup and costume girls is more my thing

>implying anyone would care enough to bring you a beer

>implying being a NEET is bad.
Not even a NEET.

>height meme
>implying height matters

>implying height matters

it does,a lot.

helloooooooooo manlet!

Sure, if you're an ass kisser all because of a person's height.

Learn a trade, don't fall for the college meme. You will get paid to learn and make 50k+ after 5 years while most of your college friends are working entry level jobs with 200k in debt.

kek,whats that?i cant hear you all the way down there little guy!

>implying anyone would tolerate that kind of annoyance

lol

I work in office and have a salary at age 25. No degree. I did labour for the same company and showed my worth. Fluffed my resume up a little bit as well.

I 100% agree you do not need a college degree to competently work in most offices

Every type of office work i tried to apply they told me that I need college degree even though I finished high school for that type of job also they are employing people with completely different colleges than what is required for a job instead of me who at least have high school for that kind of job just because they have a college degree.