Is Thunderf00t a plebbit tier youtuber? Been watching some of his videos and actually enjoy most of them...

Is Thunderf00t a plebbit tier youtuber? Been watching some of his videos and actually enjoy most of them. What do you guys think?

Also decent youtubers thread

What do you think about Germans / Germany? Tell them.

fuck off cunt

Decent YouTubers? How about best YouTuber

I love me some neebs gaming

>I'm here for science
>Now listen to my political ideology and agree, or you're an idiot

Well good luck finding a youtuber who doesn't force their political ideology down your throat. At least he has the ability to construct somewhat reasonable arguments to back it up.

He's like Soygoy of Cuckaad, only somehow less relevant and more retarded when it comes to politics.

i like marshmello

When it came to Brexit, he was quite dishonest.
>with brexit, scientists won't be able to research in EU!
>I won't mention skilled labour and research visas though
>even though they exist around the world for researchers and scientists

His science videos are fine. But his polical videos and criticism of feminist could be better.

he's a scientist not a political analyst

Could have fooled me famalam

And he should stay that way, but all his recent (by recent I mean within the past couple years) content has become political.

You're probably right. His choice to be politically active. He's probably annoyed with his government.

I agree but I must admit I do enjoy him bashing at feminism even if it's not on the same level as his science vids.

Well how can you not be in britbongcounty??

Lol I'm from the United States.

He meant Thunderf00t

ye

Smart man. His videos are mildly entertaining (for me). I hate his speech quirks (i can't really point to exact thing that i hate in his speech, )

I rate 5/10 .

He should stick to science

As far as political cultural analysis goes youtube pundits are pretty weak if you are at all smart.

Thunderfoot
Sargon
Stefan Molyenuxewx
Dave Rubin

All these dudes are pseudo-intellectual LIGHTWEIGHTS. Hard to listen to them for even 5 minutes before you realize that even if you agree with their worldview, their points are weak as fuck.

Only Jordan Peterson is smart, though his philosophy is basically self-help recycled shit. He's no innovator but at least he's smart.

Shapiro is smart with 10000000 blind spots and loves thinks he's way funnier than he is.

No one all that great on the left either. Contrapoints comes close.

In short, listen to everyone but don't follow these fucks like they are some kind of modern sage. Make up your own mind.

Some of Thundef00t's stuff is good when he sticks to science related things. His debunking of solar roadways or his research on sodium are good video series. When he starts attacking individuals, he is a dishonest quote miner.
Good Youtube channels:
Science related:
Minute physics
Myles Power
C0nc0rdance
The League of Nerds
Numerphile
Microbloganism
Trolling with logic
Periodic videos
Cody's Lab
Kurzgesagt

General:
AvE
AiU
The Justicar
Empty box (if you like sim racing)
Mister Metokur
Thinking Ape
Internet Comment Etiquette
Nerdwriter
Sam Harris
Razorfist
TL:DR
Vsauce

My bad I misread it. You guys got a lot of bad shit going on over there? All I know about with their issues is the whole brexxit thing as well as some who're pissed off about muslim immigrants.

Well since I don't watch his videos to get political insight, I don't really find it a problem.

wut u think of BadMouseProductions