Are we going to do anything about this

are we going to do anything about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nzFykQv6Q08
hach.com/hydrochloric-acid-2-5-l/product?id=7640186637&source=googleshopping&locale=en-US&_bt=98477827750&_bk=&_bm=&_bn=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI093spYif2QIVj5R-Ch2dlwD-EAkYASABEgJewPD_BwE
jgisupply.com/muriatic-acid-1-gallon-4-per-case.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImtTe-4if2QIVxiWBCh2NNApOEAQYBSABEgIaOfD_BwE
homedepot.com/p/HDX-2x1-Gallon-Muriatic-Acid-2118-HD/100119310
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think about Germans / Germany? Tell them.

Splash a little vinegar on it. Should dissolve all the markings.

malt vinegar or white?

Probably malt vinegar would be best; it's nearly pure acid and rubbing salt onto the stone after would only speed up the effects.

>are we going to do anything about this
nah

Who's gonna do it though?

First of all, where do you find it ?

Its in a quary in Spain

where precisly ? coordinate, deep, ect

Is this some new American meme™? I've kinda given up ob following the lunacy over there

any anons in Spain per chance?

What's the problem?

I honestly dont know cords or what quary but it can most likely be found with a google search

9gag

anybody know anyone in spain?

>American meme™
get fucked and go fuck yourself you dumb sack of shit
its in spain

this shit again? it's in spain, let hte paleo-beaners handle it.

yeah, why?

youtu.be/nzFykQv6Q08 here you go

Lat: 36.9461641173823
Lon: -2.4090152978897095

Eat some burgers, it will calm you down.

Just go to where it's buried and pour some vinegar on it

does it have kek on it ?

>its in spain
Isn't that basically the same as the US, only better?

>only better
Stupid Spaniard

bump

No. Sup Forums doesn't do anything about anything anymore, as it's full of armchair warrior faggots, newfags, and cancer.
Thought this was common knowledge by now.

Someone in Spain

I am in Spain, not even that far away, and I could draw a fucking banana on it

I think that would represent us quite well

Prove your in spain, go to the location and take a time stamped photo.
Start a new thread if this one dies

silly germans

can anyone recover the stone or is that to ambitious implying anyone would even go down there

un holster your autism Sup Forums

no its 9gag cancer that needs to die

listen motherfucker, it's nearly 1am here and that place is 250km from my house so there is no chance in hell I'm doing that now, sorry

A tiny amount of vinegar should do the trick.

the stone is to heavy to move but we can destory it with other means

so it's like four miles away? what's the fucking problem?

pussy

maybe a powerful acid?

Ordinary vinegar should be more than strong enough. It's basically the most powerful acid you can legally buy

Asking for a friend.

Distill your own Hydrochloric acid.

That's overkill vinegar is enough to melt it

Too dangerous.

also I returned my rental car today so I am without a vehicle, so to cover those 150 miles walking might be a bit much, ye basterds

It doesn't matter, because vinegar contains acetic acid, which has a low dissociation constant and is very weak, which is why it's safe for human consumption. Some pool cleaners contains hydrochloric acid, which has a dissociation constant several orders of a magnitude larger and is much stronger. Also, pool acid usually has a higher acid concentration than vinegar.

It's buried underground, so really only pouring acid on it would work.

Unless you want to dig for it with a shovel

Hydrochloric acid is also commercially available
and sold as muriatic acid at pool supply stores, and is much stronger than acetic acid in vinegar. Vinegar isn't nearly as strong, which is why it's safe to eat.

>Probably malt vinegar would be best; it's nearly pure acid
This may well be the most wrong thing that has ever been said. It's like 10% acetic acid. Acetic acid is a weak acid too.

bump it up then

Yeah, but there's no way we could possibly get our hands on an industrial-strength acid like that. You just know the store would call the cops if we tried. Better stick to vinegar instead.

A shovel would take a very long time. An alternative is to use an auger for boring wells. Bore a hole down to the stone, and then insert some tubing down the hole to funnel the acid to the stone,

Well, if vinegar is no good, maybe try ketchup or mustard? Just throwing ideas out there, come on people

hach.com/hydrochloric-acid-2-5-l/product?id=7640186637&source=googleshopping&locale=en-US&_bt=98477827750&_bk=&_bm=&_bn=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI093spYif2QIVj5R-Ch2dlwD-EAkYASABEgJewPD_BwE

Here's just a google search of HCl

Just use vinegar morons

I imagine the stone has been moved by now.

Vinegar is a weak acid and would likely not be able to wipe all the markings from the stone. It's pretty big.

There actually is. Home depot and lowe's both sell it in the pool supply section as muriatic acid, which is another name for hydrochloric acid.

Who among us is willing to shell out almost $65 USD? Besides, I'm pretty sure vinegar would actually work better.

It's buried underground and I don't think 9gag did anything since they shut down

i would love do smash that stone into pieces and the sell bits of it as souvenirs

you're asking the wrong board
Sup Forums handles hunting.

Vinegar will do, but you'll need gallons worth, like a lot. Maybe do it more than once.

If you use stronger acid, it will react with the soil as well and wont _get_ to the stone

Well, I'm sure it would be too expensive. People seem to like the vinegar idea a lot more.

This is actually untrue. Just a tiny amount of vinegar could deface the whole stone.

The damn thing is in spain, so if you're actually autistic enough to do it, you've already spent hundreds on a plane ticket.

There's also cheaper sources. You can get 4 gallons of 30% HCl for around 55 bucks, which isn't that bad.
jgisupply.com/muriatic-acid-1-gallon-4-per-case.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImtTe-4if2QIVxiWBCh2NNApOEAQYBSABEgIaOfD_BwE

Well, my college will sponsor one independent science experiment either my junior or senior year since I'm a physics major, so I could test different acids on large blocks of limestone

This.
Rockhound...can confirm muriatic acid is some serious shit, and would reduce this thing to rubble.

Coke also works, but wouldn't be as thorough.

some people are already IN spain

There's no need to waste that kind of money; vinegar is already more than strong enough. It's sandstone we're talking about here.

If it was in constant contact, but the thing is, it's not a lab environment, chem-boi... The Vinegar will diffuse and spread to the rest of the soil, and most of it wont ever touch the stone. you effectively waste a lot of it... And it will dry out etc.

In a Becker, you'd be right, but no underground...

can we get a confirmed spainfag in here within driving distance.

>chem-boi

How about relish? It's pretty acidic and would stick to the stone like glue

wheres Sup Forums science branch they will know what to do

won't go through soil. We also need it to spread onto the whole block

Should we ask /k/ for improvised explosive or some shit like that?

That's why we rub SALT onto the stone after the small amount of vinegar is splashed. Duh!

you would first have to dig it up, not very efficient

Vinegar isn't strong enough to ensure the thing will be gone, because the stone is fucking big. Muriatic acid isn't that expensive anyways, and it's around 6 bucks a gallon, which isn't much worse than vinegar. You'd be getting a lot more bang for the buck with muriatic acid, considering that it's three times more concentrated and has a dissociation constant several thousand times greater than acetic acid in vinegar.

homedepot.com/p/HDX-2x1-Gallon-Muriatic-Acid-2118-HD/100119310

Well if it's buried there's basically no way we can get to it.

does anyone know any 9gag defectors ho can help us

couldn't resist, sorry (not sorry)

You plan on digging to it and rubbing salt?

Then just make a hole and stick some IED inside

unless you pour acid onto the ground to seep down onto the block

That's great, but are there Home Depots in Spain?

explosives? no.

That's what augers are for. They're usually used for drilling wells, and a hole to the stone can be drilled. Put some piping down the hole, and you have an easy way to get acid to the stone.

this is a very simple problem but Sup Forums seems unable to come up with a real plan.

yes, just checked on google maps

Well, no. You would have to buy the acid here and board the plane with it.

How about we do a bigger and better one for Sup Forums and bury it next to the 9gag one. We could have things like Uganda knuckles or damn Daniel carved onto the thing.

are there plane flights to spain?

You can ship items from home depot to spain. Also, spain probably has some pool supply stores that also sell muriatic acid.

found these under the vid:
Lat: 36.9461641173823
Lon: -2.4090152978897095

If i wanted to destroy this rock, i would buy vinegar essence and use it. Might cost around 100 bucks or so. Only satire, am i rite?

If not, you can just take a boat I suppose.

You wouldn't be allowed on the plane with large quantities of dangerous acids, and you'd probably get taken in for questioning. It's better to just ship the items directly to spain or buy the acid there at local pool stores.

What even is this and why should I give a shit? All I see is a rock with weird markings on it.

cant we just write all over it with sharpie