You faggots will argue about anything. So here is a rock

You faggots will argue about anything. So here is a rock

Other urls found in this thread:

kgs.ku.edu/Extension/fossils/crinoid.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not a rock you fagot, it's a piece of concrete.

*Faggot
And it can be a rock.

Dipshit It's a stone

Dont correct others insults, fagot

Claiming the rock as my waifu.

It's a mineral

its a mineral retard

Shut the fuck up Hank.

I'm now jealous that your waifu is glittery and stoney. I challenge you to a duel for the rocks love.

Since I've not opened the pic it seems like lint to me.
So it's lint!

Y'all are retarded its a crystal.

dondald trump meanie

Yall niggas need to checkem

That shit is a mf horse

Subpar cleavage

obviously a limestone with crinoids and other fossils

You all are retarded. This is clearly a fossil.

All of you are WRONG, it is a picture of limestone containing crinoid fossils.

Ancient city photo taken from sky mr "genius", go back to kongo find your minerals asshole brain

fossils are rocks

I accept. Get ready for a world of pain.

It's a fossil you unbelievable motherfucker.

That's not a rock you shit tier geologist. It's a fucking mineral deposit that identifies as limestone

It's a nigger

argh! you're wrong!
Not because you're wrong!
But because I WANT YOU TO BE WRONG!
REEEEEE

its not a rock its a crystal

I can't stick my dick in that. Would not bang.

no, but fossils can form rocks

its not a rock, stone or crystal its a mineral

You shut the fuck up. Limestone is THEIR word, you’re not allowed to use it flesh puppet.

So? Trump still shouldn't be President.

Are you assuming that minerals composition? REEEEEEEEEEEE fuck off you cis scum!

I said to yall niggas its a horse, like its a rock, you fags need to clean your reading fedoras

smooth rocks are best

who doesn't call it "limestone" you germophobic fuck?

Just fucking check them before you sign for the order Marie.

Did you just pull germophobic out of your ass? What does that have to do with anything I said you illiterate hobo fucker?

Hey! Only they can use the "L" word. Humans are not allowed to use that term

Stfu jew

>germophobic? ME?
You probably are, though. You scream whenever your mom doesn't use Lysol.

LIGGER LIGGER LIGGER LIGGER LIGGER LIGGER LIGGER LIGGER LIGGER

faggot

>you faggots will argue about anything, so here is a rock

Well done

Oh great Sup Forumss here. How’s that fuckup of a president doing?

Jokes on you I’m a britfag

ur dad constantly hitting in your dootie bubbles boi?

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Goddamnit, Marie!

I thought you were going to fight me pussy? Get out of your basement and meet me at Stone Mountain GA so we can settle this like rock loving men.

I dont have to assume you fucking fetid meat bag. I identify as sedimentary and have a lot of friends who are limestones and have to deal with soft sack bags of liquid waste treading on them and keeping them under foot. Just because someone seems to have a tough exterior doesnt mean that it doesnt have a soft sensitive interior. We're part of the Earth you faggot to the point it's name rings more true for us than you. Stay mad and go kick an ape.

How come Craxit is taking so long? I thought the people (kek) voted for it.

>fetid

>Stone Mountain GA
why would I want to be seen anywhere near that racist mountain?

Better be careful or the queen will rape you in jail for using naughty words and “hate speech”

We can tell Trump to fuck off all we want here. No fucks given.

The queen is like 90, she’s basically a fruit

It's a Rock Lobster

Aw his spirit is as broken as his overweight body. Run on back to your safety board and tell them how you “Told off that mean old centrist”

You say that, but she's a monster with a strapon!

How progressive of you. Just assuming that since I'm not in your rock pile that I'm just another meatbag? Ignorant af

It’s actually pretty nice to hike down. Savannah isn’t bad either as long as you stay away from the dark side of town. That’s assuming you leave the house of course.

This is about a rock btw

No u

GODDAMMIT IM NOT OVERWEIGHT
IM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT FAGGOT GODDAMMIT

I’d believe that

No way? I completely missed the OP on the way in here. Can you feel that sarcasm sweetie? Is it thick enough for your special needs brain or does the helmet mess with your vision?

Then you're a self hating piece of rubble that doesn't deserve to be skipped across a pond you pebbled bitch

Tfw not enough tendies in 100% tendies and nuggers diet

I've got all kinds of places to hike here without some relief of a Confederate Joker eyeballing me the whole way down.

Best thread on Sup Forums

Bow down to grand wizard of Sup Forums ignorant troglodyte pleb, i curse you with success and banish you from the four channels

You know who doesn’t have to lose weight? People that don’t stuff their fucking face.

Seriously though good on you for trying to get into shape, hope it goes well user and don’t get discouraged.

Is this fucking related? Go away

Oh for FUCK SAKES! If is obviously not a rock, it is a bloody picture you mindless chimps!

No-NO, WHAT DID YOU DO?!
>PC turns into a PS4, the only games are COD and FIFA
>TV switches to ESPN
>gets a text from friends wanting to go to the bars
NOOOOO!!!!!

That's not a rock. This is A rock

Exactly

Thats just rude. Just because my stoney edges are more "curvy" than some flat skippable stone like yourself, I'm all of a sudden inferior? I'll have you know that I've been in relationships with several boulders and they think my curves are sexy.

Dipstick :

..... It's a Beefburger, projectile vomited into a recently Harpic'd , festering urinal

at the MacDonald's flagship :

"Salmonella n' Dioxin Palace"
near Times Beach Missouri.

I’d bang

stfu you fucking mud ball.

its an aggregate of particulates

You are right. it is stone with embedded crinoid fossils. I have one on my desk. I found it in Missouri on a muddy, limestone encrusted river bank. here's a link: kgs.ku.edu/Extension/fossils/crinoid.html

typical idiot. a racist mountain? I suppose the mountain also rapes and fucks kids?

It doesnt rape them you small minded mongoloid. The kids are happy to fuck it's glorious pinnacle. Age of consent is different for rocks.

why did you have to choose one that's white you bigot?

>glorious pinnacle
Made me chuckle.

That stone reminds me of women without hijabs or burkas. Fuck you you fucking kafir. I hate Brits so much I can't wait for Sharia law here.