are women living life on easy mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Life? No.

Sex? Yes.

Yes.

Its 50/50

Women dont need any skills from age 11-33. They can coast on sex appeal.

If they dont get married in those years they are in trouble.

Men have it rough in their early life. Gotta work for everything. However, they age better than women and are still attractive in their 40's and 50's.

So... take your pick.

If hot then yes

So all women have to do is marry a good man, raise kids, keep house. Sounds comfy and rewarding.

Generally, yes. Unless she is ridiculously ugly, in which case she has it worse than men.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Thats the way its been since people existed in the first place. only in recent decades, with feminism invented and enforced, have things changed.

Checked. No one who doesn't have money is living on easy mode. Life is hard for everyone, unless they are born into money. I went to college with a girl who was awesome, but she was poor as fuck, and had been most of her life. But she was beautiful, and good with computers. She's just one example of having to claw your way to a decent life, despite being awesome, and beautiful.

Trips!

What the fuck is that gif?? KEK!

Millennials don’t make money though so she’s going to have to work

Definitely.

When young, even a moderately attractive (5.5 & up) girl will have social value and power

When over 30, she holds legal power over men in most ways. Can easily marry for money and take a guy for half his net worth because she feels like it.

When older, she will outlive him, and survive on his money

She will have more friends and more influence on average

She has a massive variety of clothes and products to shape her appearnce to maximize her attractiveness

She makes 80% of the financial decisions

She is 90% less likely to experience violence in her lifetime

She will never ever be told that she not woman enough

She can be lazy, childish, and entitled and still be found attractive

What’s not easy about that?

not today no. Women have to have high stress full time careers AND give birth to and raise kids all the while planning for the inevitable divorce. It no wonder all they do is complain and blame everything on men.

cost of living has gone up. money isn't worth shit and jobs are competitive as fuck, so pay is down. shit sucks. and the robots are gona take our kids jobs, so wtf man. this shit is crazy right now. the fuck we gona do in 20 years?

This.

You're an idiot. Women have had it easier than men since the beginning of time. Learn some history ass hat.

>marriage existed since the beginning of time

How old are you, 13?

after i saw my wife giving birth to our childs and caring for them every night and every day while I slept in an extra room to be fit the next day, still she cooked for me every day and gave me any sexual favour when I just asked .... and she ist still with me - a really complicated asshole - nope not easyser.

All of you faggots have to have in mind - these womens have to deal with autistic idiots like us. Nope it is not easyer.

This user gets it. Bitches = easy mode. Imagine what would happen if men stopped working for 2 days worldwide. It would literally take 3 years to clean up the mess

Nah, >85% income in europe goes to taxes, so just avoid taxes.

Preach. Most faggots on here bitching about women haven't touched one other than their mother, much less had a meaningful relationship with one, and have no idea what kind of struggles they go through.

ur endorphins cloud your judgment, clearly.

we may all be autistic neckbeards on Sup Forums, but by enlarge women can count on and wait to be picked by a superior mate without doing any work besides wearing makeup and holding in farts, while men have to strut their wealth, parade their skills, and prove themselves useful because she's got the vagina.

>what are sisters?
did we forget user? did you forget sisters are a thing?

Yes

It's been there for all of recorded history.

yes of course it's hard when a woman is poor, but if she's hot she can whore herself like the countless camwhores around and make a shitload of money doing nothing other than shoving stuff up their ass.
Or just marry some gullible rich asswipe and still do nothing.

hows treating men like adversaries working out for feminism? not fucking good. btfu roasties

actually I was this alpha quite often in my life and I admit I stole a lot of girlfriends. Women like confidence, good storys, some money or at least the opportunity that you will earn a decent amount of money. And? We like Boobs, Asses and perfectly formed pussys... I think we have here a deal....

After I saw ho much a mother actually have to care for a child I understand thta they are looking for a man that can offer at least a problem solution for the money part. When your child pooped over the hole bed you don´t want to worry about moeny ... there is something more important to do

yyyeees.
its only harder for your wife if she has to clean a huge ass house and cook for 10 people.

of course it's hard to take care of a baby, they cry, shit themselves and they are a nuisance.

But still your wife has it way easy because you're the one that has to work 8+ hours each fucking day.

But clearly she removed your balls somewhere in the process.
Enjoy your "family" mate.

absolutely not. just think about war

in war, women lose their husbands, brothers,
sons, even fathers. imagine living life with that

You truly are a 13 yo faggot. Human history is at least 200,000 years old. Recorded history is what, 6? 3?

The vast majority of our history did not involve weddings. And marriage as a romantic idea is as new as the 1800s

you gave one example, not JUST one example. unless you have a hundred or so more....but you don't because your anecdote is a rare case, an exception to the rule.

actually I enjoy my work - it is more like an hobby than work. And most of my employees are young girls - so guess what I´m doing ...

Socially, yes. They got less pressure to succeed, they are more valued sexually and socially, and they can get away with more things than men can.

Things start to get worse if they want a carreer.

which most don't want, and only get into, to find a man with steady income after other means have failed and she can't count on daddy's money anymore.

Life for OP is extra hard, posting from his moms basement while she cooks his tendies..

Right? Think of all the obnoxious, unimportant, inane shit a girl will say just because she knows guys are listening. If you talked about the pointless shit they do, you’d be abandoned by everyone

most are yes.

Why don't you tell me. Is $20k/mo with no qualifications other than being hot easy mode?

are you disabled

name?

only if they're pretty and not from a muslim/non-westernized country, but if all of that is accounted for, yes.

Right!? If you could just wank in your bedroom for 20k a month, wouldn’t you?

Life must be so hard for her

ITT: a bunch of virgins discuss how they feel about their mothers

>newfag

are you implying you cheat on your hard working wife with girls because they are young and pretty?

Fake pop psychology

you missed the post where a girl can make 20k a month masturbating. that's a nice safety net to fall back on if the rape lawsuit doesn't pan out.

/thread

Don't tell me you fap to your sister too, you sick fuck. If the idea of incest isn't repulsive to you, then you might be a little fucked up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

Not if they are ugly

Not really. Ever heard of Viking age Scandinavia?

Only the good looking ones.

You fuckin moron. Of course not. Despite women in america being"Privileged" (which is still bullshit), women in other countries have it unbelievably shitty compared to the US.

You, my friend, need to read more, see more, and talk to more people from around the world.

Liberal faggot detected. Still love your Mommy?

Looks really tough. Western women are literally THE most privileged women on the planet, while insisting they are oppressed. Pic related.

what the fuck is your benchmark of hardship? i'd like to know so i can research user. Men across the globe are working harder than women. not just the US.

Nope he does not need more than one example. The claim women are living on easy mode is a general claim, therefore only one counter example is necessary to disprove it.

It’s basic logic. Go back to Highschool and take you math or logics class again faggot

This, fam

I would say no, cramps and having to buy pads & wear them 1 week per month to cover their flagellating gash. Fuck. That. Shit. I'll take getting rejected from the club and fewer job acceptances over that.

this isn't a highschool debate newfriend. this is a discussion on 4chin. sounds like YOU were the leader of your highschool debate class tho.

i would also like to know this

The thing is that it's self-imposed hardship. Guys are thirsty. Really damn thirsty. She might not make $200k/yr camming, but she can pretty easily make $40-$80k per . It's also a big reason why men are much more likely to end up on the streets than a woman.

TLDR is Women always has a pussy she can exploit. Men have to work for anything they want.

A hard life can be more than just hard work. For example a farmer whose plants are not growing isn’t going to work as hard as if his crops are growing good, but because he has no food his life is also pretty hard

this post helps no one user

Dude logic is not debating. Logic is maths, and from a logical/mathematical point of view only one counter example is enough

Those are self imposed you fucking idiot. Women don't take stress careers they take office jobs.

okay. got it. i'll make a note. 9/10 anons agree, pretty girls are living on easy mode. so checkmate.

Well they chose half that shit with a feminism movement.

Marriage has been around since human history along with caring for your family there is tons of archeological evidence for this you dumb piece of shit. Seriously read a fucking a book instead of making shit up to fit your idiot babble views.

absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence you fucking idiot. I wonder where and why this completely new-at-one-time and novelty idea of marriage would ever appeal to someone farther back than recorded history cites rites similar to marriage. Probably because, if one/both people aren't underdeveloped or circumstantially inept beings, it works. Everything was just a novel idea if you go back far enough

50/50

most women may (and do) ride on sex appeal.
but they also always try to find childish excuses and/or cause drama, why everyone is wrong.

while i can't deny, that they are able to "judge" situation while being unaffected by other means. their opinion will become automatically less valid because of the past drama they may have caused and fact that they're blaming their body, affecting behavior way too much.