Ask a heroin addict anything

Ask a heroin addict anything
No timestamp because this is an old pic
Currently waiting on some new H

Does it feel like cocaine ween u inject it ? Please share feelings im curious

What would you tell someone who wants to try heroin ?

Addict? You look more like a weekend warrior.
Do you use at work? Do you have a job?

did you start with weed?
How addicting is it?
Is it hard to find a heroin dealer?
Has heroin affected your sexual life and jobs?
who knows about it?
Are you scared of being caught by the police or getting killed?

I was talking to a cop last night and he said although he was legally obligated to administer narcan he'd rather let ODing people die. Thoughts on this matter?

The true addicts will tell you it's worth it.

I don't inject my heroin, I smoke it off foil as seen in the pic. It is very different from coke. While that makes you social, stimulated, confident and euphoric, heroin makes you feel extremly euphoric like you're having the best day ever, you forget about any problem you ever had, the world gets easy, in higher doses you get sleepy and experience bliss, called nodding.

Don't do it, seriously, there are other drugs. The high is incredible, but you will not forget it. You will know there is this extremly easy solution to feel great even if you're in big shit, and you don't forget that.

Nice dirty laundry. I don't know, I use every day but manage to keep my room clean, in fact I am a cleaning freak. I work from home as a programmer.

In my state they dont legally have to administer it, and my 2 friends who are cops refuse to lol

Because they have to justify it to themselves.

from looking at your surroundings nothing you say do I want to hear.

You sound like a dependent, not an addict.
Self motivated cleaner? Have you been using heroin long enough to need to inject it? Most of us didn't start by shooting up.

I second that

How many young girls have you seen fucked by dealers or others?

Why are all junkie places so filthy and dirty?

Does the high still feel like you did when you started?

I started with all drugs at once really, the real gateway drug is depression and lonliness.

Very addictive, I got hooked after the 3rd time trying it.

I don't know about real life dealers, I buy my drugs from darknet markets online.

I didn't have a sexual life to begin with, I have social anxiety. It has not yet affected my job, because heroin motivates me to work in the first place, everything you do on it is awesome, so work isn't even work anymore.

Online a few online friends know about it, nobody in real life.

I'm not scared of getting caught by the police. But I am scared of overdosing... I only smoke it currently, so that's a lot safer than IV at least.

If you do H the kikes win.
Wake up join the SS and get revenge.

I want to die, how much H do I need? Tall/muscular type, over 250 lbs

how can i help support my homeless heroin addict best friend when i live out of state??? i feel so lost when i think about her, i've never had to deal with substance addiction and i have no way to sympathize or offer advice/support :'( we've been friends for over 15 years and now we never talk because she's embarrassed of her condition

Do black holes have a sustaining atmosphere or are they just empty inside like the track marks in your arm?

That's exactly the wrong approch. There will always drug use as long as society rejects people with certain mental illnesses or drug use.

Look up "Rat park", it's a test on rats. There are two water bottles, one is laced with coke. If they are alone in a dark cage, alone, they choose the coke until they kill themselves with it.

When they were placed in a cage that was basically rat paradise with mates, lots of food, excersize, sex, they didn't use the coke.

Society needs to accept and help drug addicts get back into life.

>friendzone level 1000

I hope you quit before you are melting dope through Q-tips on the back of a soda can. Your tolerance will only go up until that needle calls your name.

I don't know a single addict who would tell a non-user it's worth it. Grow up, addiction is not a dick measuring contest.

I am close to having to inject, but not yet, no. And there are many types of addiction.
I get good money from my job so I don't have to worry about getting my next shot, I have time to clean and feel good about it. To be honest, cleaning on H feels amazing.

The results of Rat Park were accidentally tampered. No one can reproduce the results of rat park. Chances are someone added heroin to the "untampered" water.

Alprazolam/Propylene Glycol?
Dude are vaping xanax?

Here's my opinion.

If you're a drug addict, but a legitimately good person who just made a bad mistake and needs help, I feel bad for you and society should be doing what it can to help these people get back to normal. Provided this type of addict actually wants to shake the addiction and seeks help.

BUT....

If you're the kind of addict who is a fucking asshole and a thief, who steals bikes and cars and stuff to sell for drugs, a rapist, and is an overall stain on society, then fuck you, don't care if you OD because the world will be better and safer without you.

You are ruining your mind. Kill yourself now so I don't have to subsidize your illness when you crash an ER.
By having a great time with everything, if you do quit, every time you engage in tasks you used to do while on dope, you will forever remember and crave dope. For the rest of your life.
Or you could end up living like this.

I never bought from a real life dealer, also, I am in Germany where we dont have a big epidemic yet, dealers are not that scummy from what I've heard.

Most junkie places look like junk yards because they only care for the high. Heroin feels good in any environment - a warm, made bed or a junk yard, so why bother. Like I said, I keep myself and my surroundings clean, though

Yeah, to me it does. But it's a little less euphoric, because I have tolerance.

I feel like everyone should decide for themselves when it's time to die. Rethink it. But to be sure 200mg good heroin, 10mg Xanax and vodka should do the trick.

There isn't much you can do, sadly. Addiction takes over your life. Just be there for her, tell her to not use alone, tell her to carry Naloxone in case of OD.

Nah, I use it orally. Mix it with some juice

kek im a girl ya turd

implying girls cant get friendzoned.

I agree with you, but that pretty much applies to all humans. There are good and bad people.

And in many instances of theft they just don't know what else to do. They are jerks and should get clean before stealing, but the heroin takes over the mind.

I know people who were/are really sweet, but they were so afraid of having no dope, they stole and even did prostitution. Those are not my real life friends, tho.

dude clean ur shit and dont blame addiction for living like a sub human

Either get clean or just start shooting it already. Doing it any other way is a waste and twice as stupid. If you're going to be a junkie you might as well get the most bang for your buck. No pun intended.

What dumb advice. Like I said, I am not broke, I get decent income from my job. I will try to keep my tolerance down as much as possible till I get to shooting.

hey
Call me press one and ask if I like cocks
@5592300755

If you were given medical quality heroin legally do you think you could live achieve a successful life relatively free from the problems of normal junkies?

Why don't you just stop? It's not even worth the money and it's not as hard to kick as people and programs make it out to be

Triggered by a nigger?
I was sub human before I was an addict.

Bullshit. A true piece of shit will tell you it's worth it. I'm no saint or saviour or whatever but I try to talk anybody that tells me they are thinking about trying it out of it.

Are you excited to overdose and die at some point. You know it's going to happen eventually whether you're in denial or not

Why do heroine addicts never shut the fuck up about their addiction?

I'll never understand why they developed a drug to revive you cretins. Pls OD asap

Maybe. I mean, I am not really the stereotype junkie, I got a job and can easily manage for my current use.

I use because 1) I got mental problems I want to forget about and 2) because heroin is fucking euphoric. A stable, maintain dose of heroin wouldn't allow me to nod or go far when I feel like forgetting everything and just sink into bed.

But it would be a start.

Fuck, you are naive. What experience do you have with heroin to know how hard it is to get clean?

Real mature and rational, keep it up

How do you idiots become addicted to heroin? I've smoked it every weekend for half a year now, and I am not even close to being addicted to it. I don't even like the high that much anymore.

whats keeping you from not living like trash?

Lines already flooded. Computer told me to call back later. Looks like anons are hard at work

Starts with underlying problems you want to forget and heroin is great at that. And in my opinion heroin has the best high there is, different strokes for different folks I guess

Alot. And so did my buddy. I got locked up so i got lucky 30 days never again. He just sat in bed for 3 days never again.
It's been 5 years

How much do you pay for it? How did you find your first dealer?

I dont know anyone with an h connect

How ironic, you say it's easy to get clean, yet you went to jail because of it and your buddy didnt leave the bed for 3 days just nodding

Maybe I am not yet ready to give it up, because nothing changed about my mental health

I am trash. But I have enough to share if you want to be Oscar to my grouch.

how long since u showered? post pic, bet u look fucking dirty nigga

>Underrated post

Do you prefer to be called Dave or David?

?

How much and how often do you smoke per day?
How much money are you spending a week on it?
How long have you been getting high on it? What's your age?

>Real mature and rational, keep it up
That's funny, coming from a slob who spends all of his money on shooting poison into his vains.

You just reminded me of someone.

No thanks. I prefer to keep my identity secret.
I have too many injection site wounds to risk being identified on the internet.
But here is some of my spilled blood from shooting in while nodding off.

Yeah so what though? It was easy non the less compared to the drastic cons of using.

If you are still happy using it then yeah i guess that's why you ain't kicking it which is fine. It was meant to be fun right?

But when your house starts to look like a shithole and you're breaking into cars and it doesn't even bring you joy anymore just know it's easier to kick than the filthy government fags are telling you

It's expensive. More so than most can afford.
Addicts always end up in jail for crimes they commit in order to get high.
If I had two pennies to rub together, I'd pay Mexicans to clean my shit.

I use about 250mg a day
I buy for $40/g, that's around $80/week
Been addicted for half a year now
I am 22

I mean, I'd still rather be myself - an addictive with rational and non-hateful thoughts towards other humans, than you.

Tell me about that person

I guess you're right about that. But so far I am still managing. Kicking the drug itself is not that hard, it's hard to stay sober while still having the same problems that made you start using in the first place

bet u got hiv and hepatitis
post pic of your injection wounds

Addiction is hell, depending how far along you are in, it could be almost better to be dead in all honesty. It's an up-hill fight to get clean.

I battled with opiates for a good couple years, never got carried away. Smoked H once, the high was not "Euphoric" to me it was straight panic mode. So I stuck with pills and kept a light stoner type buzz. Still as hard to get off of, though probablly not sick.
I have long subscribed to the idea that all drugs should be legal, and those that can't handle them will take care of themselves. Cause ultimately it's up to the person to make such a change to get over something in their life. If they are on a pathway with that as outcome result, kinda saving resources for the next guy.
Bad shit is there are cures for lots of things and the public is not even aware of it. CDC can most likely cure AIDS but won't tell the people or sell the people the meds cheap. My question is why is OP such an attention seeking faggot?

Literally everybody I know who has done that shit has gotten clean or died. You're no different

I know and I never said something different. The question is when one will get clean

Yes you're right the mental shit is actually hard. But trust me. If you want it bad enough it WILL get better. Five years later i have no criminal record, got /fit/ and I'm married with my own home and mortgage and 401K.
I hope things get better for you OP like they did for me.

Neat person who managed to maintain his addiction in an orderly fashion. When I met him he wasn't a full blown every day injection-addict though. Although, I got the vibe that is where he was headed. He had lots of money, a keen interest in the arts and various demons I never quite fully understood or even wanted to comprehend. Haven't spoken to the guy in years. Just saw your layout and figured that's something he'd do. So I just figured I'd give a shout out "Yo Davey!" to see if it got any reaction.

I'm not giving you advice. There is no controlling it. Eventually you will end up shooting it and losing everything. Just get clean and stop before its too late

Im glad opiates make me feel sick and dirty. Hell even if I get injured and get them prescribed I'll toss them or give them to someone because I can't stand the feeling. Worst high ever.

Thanks, bro. I wish you the best for the future as well.

>I mean, I'd still rather be myself - an addictive with rational and non-hateful thoughts towards other humans, than you.
Wanting to rid the world of bottom-feeding heroin addicts, many of whom steal to support their habit, is hardly irrational.

I Think ALL Drugs Should NOT Be illegal. Furthermore they should be free for the asking. You can't stop people doing drugs. But you can stop crime associated with it fairly easily.
If people are stupid enough to use those things then let them. They'll die soon enough.

Where do you get your H from? I started doing opiates recently because I've pretty much given up and don't give a shit anymore, and I don't want to steal any more pills from my family. I just want to get high as fuck and forget about everything, and whether it kills me or not I don't give a shit, I hope for it really.

That sounds quite like me, yeah. Mh, sorry, I'm not Dave

Won't argure with you any longer

From the darknet. Check out r/darknetmarkets and read the buyer bible in the sidebar

sober life has nothing to offer, i would know as i'm sober most of the time and my life is as boring and depressing as a bag of dog shit, i smoke weed whenever i can, it's the only thing that makes me legitimately happy. weed is so much better than my family, my dog, and my life. fuck literally everything, do drugs as much as you possibly can and pray to OD on something strong, life is suffering and nothing is going to change that, might as well do drugs.

Thanks, OP. You seem like a pretty cool dude for a junkie, and you use for the same reason I want to, so I can sympathize with that.

This guy knows. Life is fucking shit, and drugs are the only things that help.

Thats nothing, my daughter is an addict, has been off and on for 6 years. She was doing 3 grams a day, and was shooting 8 points at a time. Shit here sells for $100 a gram, or $20 a point. I'm raising my granddaughters now, have full custody of them all because of heroin. She was also functional for I think around 3 years, kept a good job everything, but her world crumbled. They all do as yours will one day unless you quit. Heroin is the devils drug. Period. Too many lives have been destroyed and not just the addicts life, but their loved ones. I have absolutely no sympathy for addicts, they chose their paths in life, they cant play dumb like they didnt know dope would destroy them because its seen everywhere in america.

did she turn to drugs to forget about how you molested her?

got zero sympathic for homeless or depressed people as well? because that's how addiction starts. it's the only thing that makes them feel alive

NJ/PA stamp bag x heroin addict fagg reporting in suboxone is life just a word to the wise get ur life back with subs that's what I did I'm clean from heroin now 2 years almost sorry for shitty quality pic

Every junkie knows it's going to destroy their life, consciously and admitting it, or subconsciously and denying it. That's why people turn to H, to forget about their problems after they give up and don't care anymore. Drugs feel fucking good, and life is shit. Why perpetually suffer when you can feel amazing and forget about all the bullshit? We're all going to die one day, and most addicts want it to be sooner than later. We accept this, and get fucked up anyway because nothing matters and life is meaningless.

>Ask a heroin addict anything
>No timestamp because this is an old pic
>Currently waiting on some new H

Programer here also. Give that shit up Sup Forumsro. Is it easy to get chicks that use? Drug hoes?

I dont think so, she took it as good as your mom

Well I had sex with your wife

I'd go get checked at the clinic then user

On a scale of one to ten how upset will you be if the shit you're waiting on doesn't come through today

I went after I banged your daughter. Clean as a whistle.

Congrats dude, good job

7/10 - would suck, I'd go into WD

How many dicks a day does ur daughter suck?

I'm gonna do an Amazon-run. Recommend me 3 books to get.

Dont, its gettin cut w.anything and everything, take a bunch of opiate painkillers instead. Its real similar

God this thread makes me sad OP. You seem to live a really nice life judging from your apartment, except for the heroin. I'd recommend checking into rehab before it's too late, because I KNOW your life will crumble apart like a bad cookie sooner or later, you've only been using for 6 months. One day when you blink your whole life will be in shambles and you'll wonder why you begun doing heroin, and you will regret it which leads to smoking/shooting up more to forget the massive failure that your life has become, I'm not judging, i'm simply telling. You do whatever you want, but I hope you do the right thing, both for you and your close ones, no one wanna see you on the streets as a broken man.

Sup Forumsro, i use, pills now mostly, used to be h, and i maintain stability...wife, 2 kids, own my home and vehicles, steady job and in school, graduate next semester. Stick to pills and get away from the h. At least w.pills uk exactly what you're gettin

Ive been using for 8 years. Not just opiates, but almost anything i can get to alter my consciousness, and im still stable

Yeah, but 9/10 heroin addicts can't keep it stable.

y not just quit

Buy about 4 packs or like 30-40$ worth and it should kill you if you inject it and are opiate naive. Make sure you cut off circulation in your arm by tying off with something or you will pass out before you inject enough to kill yourself.

>Society needs to accept and help drug addicts get back into life.
No ... society needs to become more compassionate, sensible, and respectful in general. Then there wouldn't be (as many) addicts. If addicts are accepted, then they will continue in your Utopia.

I am getting hard, you guys are so Edgy and mystic and act you know what you are talking about, jump off a cliff crackheads