What are your thoughts tonight Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts tonight Sup Forums?

get money, fuck bitches

i like your mindset

Met a guy who I have an email chain with who helps me get nudes from my Snapchat friends on Sup Forums. Good guy. Been sending me pics of them.

If I was God would i tell myself I am god or would it be more satisifieng to pretend not to be in control?

Gonna watch the movie ant man and drink beer and smoke dabs

im wondering if I should get drunk again on wednesday instead of sticking it out for the whole week like i should

sounds great

have fun doing what you want to do

i guess

it's also a money issue tho but I think I have enough left over whiskey from the other night to make it into two separate occasions on one case of beer

Wondering if I'll ever find true love

I'm close to meet a "old-tranny", should I?...

i would save the money and drink that left over whiskey

it's not enough to get drunk off of. that + say 10 beers will do the trick, and then I have 14 beers left over for friday

Gonna smoke a bowl, do some hw, and chill

Should the rich stay on mars and abandon the poor on earth that are overpopulating and destroying themselves anyway?

like i said, have fun doing what makes you happy, but if you want my say in it do it

then go with the beer man

patience is key

sounds great

fuck

I finaniced a brand new car

This will cost me more in finacning it than buying it right off the bat, i had to get it though

problem is i literally bought something expensive and fun rather than saving, buying something usable and just living life meanwhile now i feel like i sold a piece of myself for some contract and will have to keep paying this car off\\

Pondering about my latest subwoofer box build. Got ideas for a new and stronger design.

I bought a KRK 10s sub that rattles the windows.
What do you think?

if the car is a bonus then keep the car and work for more money

that's the thing, user g life!

Thanks

5 min worth of hw and 10-20 worth of smoke, fuck yea

Gonna be taking some 1p-lsd and 5-meo-mipt and watching doctor strange.

yea, i actually really like the car and have been enjoying it

problem is once i remember okay, yea they own me until i pay off the loan, it kind of makes me sick, i dont owe anyone anything and now i owe someone

She sends me snaps of her in bed all the time, but she blew me off for a night drinking because she had to dogsit.

What's really going on here?

Been in a funk Sup Forums any ways some of you have pulled yourselves out of one?

LSD

its fine, take a breath and take it easy and pay off that loan to that person

All I have is lots of nug, always wanted to try L but too wary of its impurity to go for it, fuck bathtub chemists

Another week another 5 days to do shit a machine could fully accomplish in under a hour of maintenance.

Try 1p-lsd. Analog chemical that breaks down into LSD 25 in your liver. Legal too.

dont know if i should do my work or fuck around

Where's that at? Darknet?

Lysergi. Uses litecoin on the clear web

I'm thinking I'm going to go home and play some helldivers. I was skeptical, but it's actually fun. Can't wait to get out of work.

Thanks user

fuck work

Deciding whether I'll finish law school and focus on becoming a judge or follow in my father's footsteps and join his real estate business. I want to do both but I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the pressure in combination with a social life/wife/kids etc.

I've never even heard of those subwoofers. Seems to be an active subwoofer of sorts? I'm building a box for my Hertz 12" subwoofer for my car.

OP here. I think you should work for what you want with nothing getting in your way. be successful user

I'm thinking about going back to being a tower crane operator

I thought you might. It's a pretty common brand.

I don't know how much I value money compared to social companionship yet, I'm only 22 and I have too much of both.

enjoy what you have cause one day it might be gone

lost my virginity, still thinking about it

"i gotta finish the airship soon, but i need to get my leatherworker to a high enough level first" was what was going on before I saw the thread.