I'm about to lube up and use the ol' fleshlight. Haven't gone to the fleshlight euphoria realm in about a week or so...

I'm about to lube up and use the ol' fleshlight. Haven't gone to the fleshlight euphoria realm in about a week or so, perhaps a little longer. Anyone else love this invention?

Other urls found in this thread:

sinthetics.biz/products/silicone-short-feet-vajankle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too messy.

Guys fucking these is kinda my fetish :x pics pls op

Does it actually feel like pussy?

Kys a thread died for this

It’s all right, coming balls deep is fucking nice.

No, in some ways it feels better. In other ways, not as good.

Yep, agreed

Not as good, but somewhat close

Not as warm and you don't have he feeling of flesh on flesh but otherwise you are in control of every motion and you can have orgasms so powerful that you may have a stroke.

B

you should try one of mine

What's the difference feeling wise between the holes?

Wut r those

mostly at the opening,the horse ass is tighter when you push in Vs the vag hole

my beast fleshlights I also have a vagankle

bro got a link to buy one?

Hahaha WHAT

no I got them in Amsterdam, have not seen them on line yet

lucky fuck

Heey I'm about to send my new one on its maiden voyage tonight too! Just picked up the STU. Wish me luck.

OP here. I just came in my fleshlight and it was gr8. Going to sleep now. Good night.

Can someone recommend me a model in the ~$50 price range?

lemme buy one of those fam

Now you are fucking with me, no way.

way better
toydemon com/for-him/masturbators/sleeves

no experience with a fleshlight but I owned a tenga flip years ago and recently bought this
actually just came in the mail today, going to fire it up later

sinthetics.biz/products/silicone-short-feet-vajankle

$50 will get you a shit tier fleshlight. You're better off shelling out the extra money for one that will actually get you off.

Closest you are going to get is a TOMAX venus real and using an onahole warmer

Buy an onahole, fleshlights are shite
Toy demon has quite a few for waay under 50 bucks

Standard pink super tight is in that range. It's the most realistic (some models basically have teeth and shit for extra sensations lol). You need a case though to hold the sleeve properly but you only need one and you can use it for multiple sleeves. It's well worth the money.

im serious nigga

Why shit talk fleshlights?

>fleshlight

those are total shit get something good
I've owed two total waste of money thrown in trash where they belong

Meh, I've gone through several. They're OK.

For the last year or so I've been using my Hot Octopuss Pulse III Duo. In retrospect, my wife wasn't too impressed with it, so I really only needed to buy the "solo" model.

This thing is my favorite by far. I recommend totally.

Because not everyone here has a tiny asian cock. Onahole is junk compared to the fleshlight. Heres why, onahole is closed on the end. You can't control how much suction you have. Also, no hard shell, just a squishy thing you hold. Not even worth it.

Here is my second one. Loved the first one, I think it was the vortex. We'll see how this feels.

Well shit, now I've seen it all.

i wish my boyfriend would fuck me with a fleshlight inside of me. it would be like he's fucking two pussies at the same time

pics

yooo wheres the timestamp tho

that's beautiful. i bet it felt amazing!

I'm not that poster. Just putting up a pic of the act.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

> Rule34 winz

Try bad dragon dot com

I want one. Little noisy huh...

Well shit. Thanks again b for finding a new fetish for me. I need to try this once in my life. Any vids of it around?

If you keep the end either off or totally shut it stays pretty quiet.