/sg/ Syria General - HEROS AND VILLIANS EDITION!

Links updated for June 2
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

Friendly reminder Russian deadline for rebel groups seperation from al-Nusra ends this week: after that any groups that havent contacted Hmeimim with location and details of their seperation will get bombed

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M
>Featured Videos
youtu.be/KsA0ar6JNWw
youtu.be/-wZ_m5j4348
youtu.be/fenh915tK8I
youtu.be/JZnL9r1fUNQ

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Homs/Hama June 1
i.imgur.com/rKFZYVV.jpg
>East Homs May 31
i.imgur.com/yxm0RRv.jpg
>East Ghouta May 31
i.imgur.com/tthKskB.jpg
>Yemen May 31
i.imgur.com/R2yB9IG.jpg
>Mosul May 31
i.imgur.com/poVzfHQ.jpg
>Manbij May 31
i.imgur.com/tXRkIXO.jpg
>North Aleppo May 29
i.imgur.com/oYUSJJT.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 2
>Suicide bomb hits Latakia, 5 people reported dead - RIP
>SAA,NDF,Desert Hawks reach Raqqa province border
>SAA cleans up ISIS from some points north of Palmyra
>RuAF destroys another Ahrar al-Sham base in Idlib
>SAA detonates al-Nusra tunnel under Jobar

Previous >SouthFront June 2
youtu.be/gab73PNpUMc

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/airdrops-arms-rebels-battling-isil-syria-160603035007074.html
twitter.com/sayed_ridha
youtube.com/watch?v=DqM7hqNdI1w
youtu.be/o-N_wuKwyIA
almasdarnews.com/article/government-frontline-collapses-southern-aleppo-blitz-offensive-rebels/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/738736534501875712
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Wall
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
youtube.com/watch?v=P9sFyY9LN0M
twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/738755603217141762
twitter.com/FShaami/status/738755845782130688
twitter.com/markito0171/status/738732181837783040
twitter.com/markito0171/status/738752745923055616
twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/738752640931274752?lang=en-gb
youtube.com/watch?v=OrntOAF_GRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

second for YA BASHAR

>US airdrops arms to ''''''moderate''''''' beheaders battling ISIL in Syria
>Arms delivered to rebel units in Aleppo province while UN considers dropping food and medicine to besieged areas by air.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/airdrops-arms-rebels-battling-isil-syria-160603035007074.html

Bashar has been killing his own people to stay in power. He will be brought to justice to face the consequences of his actions

>The weapons supplies were airdropped to rebels in Marea, a town in the northern province of Aleppo, on Friday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said.

>"Coalition airplanes dropped ... ammunitions, light weapons and anti-tank weapons to rebels in Marea," Rami Abdel Rahman, the SOHR head, said.

>He said it was the first time the coalition had made such a drop to rebel fighters other than the Kurds.

So much bullshit in one text.

Anti-tank weapons to fight ISIS? Seem legit.

>ugly
>connected
>eyebrow

How else do they destroy the Suicide cars?
Also, RPG can be used in urban combat.

isis has dozens of tanks but not near marea. It's to fight the saa or the VBIED

Usually they just shoot the driver of the VBIED.
RPG's in Urban combat? Come on. There are much more effective ways.

Small gains in Sweida against ISIS
Small loss to Jaish Fateh east of Khan Touman
SAA/NDF/Desert Hawks still progressing along Ithriya-Tabqah road

>Kataib "Al imam Ali" (aka Iraqish volunteer group) and their t90

Well, the NSA got btfo by a single suicide car, and ISIS had used multiple already against the FSA in Northen Alleppo, so they might want to avoid that.

Also, rpg are usefull in urban combat. You can use mg's to provide covering fire, and use the rpg to take out the building/room with the enemy in it.

Also COD

Also, tanks are pickuptrucks with mg's mounted on it can be taken out with RPG's

Secondly, mg arent quite that effective against VBIED, because some pro jihadis can even jump out of it, kek

Suicide attackers doing more than one suicide attakc hehe

Sweida? Were is that if I may ask?

Also one of the bigger roads near Manbij( going south) is almost cut off by SDF/YPG/ ??

>Sweida? Were is that if I may ask?
the province east of Daraa

Russian and Syrian officers visited the Homs tank repairing facility.
Gonna dump some photos

I didn't say RPG's couldn't be useful, but it does seem more useful for fighting the SAA.

Also, good to see how fast you have caught up with the whole situation in Syria. I was answering some of your questions the first time you posted under that name.

Looks like shit, but then again it is a repairing facility.

Hope they will look as beautifull as the T-90's tank once finished

Mate, I have been active here for the last couple of months, even made some OC.

No effense though.

If they wanted to fight the SAA they would have received top notch anti-tank missiles, and Anti-air systems as well to stop Rusky from bombing their asses.

I am starting to think that the USA is changing his position of taking out the SAA. Just my guess though.

I believe they changed their tactic from weapons to diplomacy to not overtrow Assad, but to change the goverment.

I for one am happy to see that the fighting is stopping between the SAA and the moderate opposition. This gives the SAA and their allies the opportunity to go after the jihadis.

Yeah kek, thats kinda their job.

Also posting a fresh fancy photo of a syrian soldier.

Raise your hand if you think Assad's wife is hot

Also sauce on the claim that they made gains

I still remember the first thread though.

I partly agree. USA is changing their narrative, but they're still doing lots of stupid stuff, just like providing anti-tank missiles to the ''''''moderates''''''.
Right now I think they'll be okay with Assad while transitioning to a new government, but as we've seen the different US agencies have different agendas so "USA" as a term is kinda blurry right now.

The fighting haven't stopped between the moderates, have it? I know there was (is?) the short 72 hour ceasefire in one area, but did it spread or extend?

twitter.com/sayed_ridha

the only Tell Barakat I can find in Sweida though seems to have been long under SAA control

so Im not entirely sure where thats supposed to be

I hope the ceasefire extends is reimplemented.

Also, with the upcoming elections in USA we might see a change in their agenda/actions.

Lets hope trump becomes president. If Hillary is elected, all hope will be lost.

They are more selective when it comes to giving weapons to moderates. I mean those moderates cant give their weapons to other parts of Syria to other moderate beheader groups, right?

Lets just hope so

you mean the 72 hour ceasefire in Darayya for the Red Crescent aid convoys? I doubt theyll extend that tbqh

Yeah, obviously Obama isn't interesting in making a big fuss, but a new president kinda have to.

Good observation about the groups in that area. They're kinda locked in.

I guess so. Hadn't noticed it was for the aid convoys.

True, and YPG wont get them away with dem sweet weapons. They want a piece of it aswell. The FSA really has to work on its image. They have to fight ISIS and not SAA.

If they fight SAA, they get bombed hard by Rusky.

Also, if they are dead they cant change the goverment. So they will most likely change tactics, instead of bullets, diplomacy.

With Russia opening the peace-talks etc, they have changed the talks. From opening fire, to cease-fire,huminterian aid and possibly chaning of the goverment.

If the FSA changes its tactic back to fighting, they will be bombed back to the stoneage.

Russia said that they made a distinction between moderates and extremist, and the moderate have to keep this image up if they dont want to get bombed.

VKS are bombing Isis oil refining facility in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=DqM7hqNdI1w

Who will win the race to Ar-Raqqa?

Al-Tabqa when?
Mabij when?
[spoiler]Mare when?[/spoiler]

Saa most Likely.

Ypg and sdf are busy with Manbij. Also they have to cross to urban areas.

Ypg is more of a dessert fighting. Using us aircover to take out the enemy and then marching in.

The saa routes is mostly dessert.

Also
>DESSERT HAWKS
E
S
S
R
T

H
A
W
K
S

Soon my friend, Real soon.

Why is Deir ez Zor smaller everyday?

Its not smaller everyday.

@Syria_Protector says Tiger Forces have launched "their first english FB page"
/Tiger.Forces007/

I doubt theyre really involved but it might be a source for info and photos

It's not smaller. It's just further away day by day.

SAA in Northen Latakia

youtu.be/o-N_wuKwyIA

Ottoman BTFO

Yes they hold our flag upside down

Bump

SAA IN DANGER.

Mark @markito0171 22 minprije 22 minute

#Syria Jaish al-Fatah now 4km south of highway passing Ramouseh
If they reach it #Assad-forces in western part of #Aleppo city cut off
---------
Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 3 hprije 3 sata

Reports of #Jaish_Fateh offensive on Gov controlled areas in south #Aleppo countryside, clashes near Humayra

Checked

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Could it be that usa ordered this attack to draw the saa away from their offensive to Raqqua so that the ypg and sdf win the race ro raqqua?

>Any news on Fluhjah?

> does anyone have some info about the russian ceasefire and their new bombing campaign?

explosion of dust as a result of tire blowout

t. erdogan

In terms of number of committed crimes Assadist forces are 1000 times ahead of everyone else:

Massive indiscriminate terror strikes with artillery and aviation.
Mass arrests and torture in jails.
Starving hundreds of thousands civilians.
Gassing civilians.
Ethnic cleansing of millions.

Don't think so at all.

First I don't think the Raqqa offensive has any chance of taking Raqqa, they're putting resources behind it but not the Tiger Forces.

Second Tiger Forces are in Aleppo right now preparing for north Aleppo offensive, they'll probably be able to repel this easily by themselves.

+20 lira

>civilians

Yeah the same "civilians" who went on to form ISIS right?

where is the USA?

In the same category as you.

fucking SHIITES , you are losing .
the SUNNAH WILL ALWAYS WIN OVER KAFIRS.

why do you do this everyday?

>Iran good
I thought you'd realize by now that Iran is controlled opposition to make people feel sorry about Israel

Only 7 months until we're no longer a state sponsor of terror. I'm sorry about what we did to u syria ;_;

gaddafi did nothing wrong

Iranian Paramilitary Corps totally BTFO

almasdarnews.com/article/government-frontline-collapses-southern-aleppo-blitz-offensive-rebels/

Is Turkey going to do anything if SDF were to advance on Jarabulus next?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528

The good news are the SAA is 47 KM of Tabqa and this

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/738736534501875712

Yeah, they'll crash some helis near Jarabulus due to technical reasons.

>sarkozy literally admits that Gaddaffi was just a threat to french influence (aka letting people flood into europe) in francophone africa and had a bunch of money so this is why they needed to take him out

Jesus. That's just the most obvious admission of truth, too.

MANBIJ SOON

SITUATION TODAY:YPG attack ISIS, ISIS attack rebels, rebels attack regime and REGIME attacks civilians

Are they even stopping there? It has been such a cakewalk and Al-Taqba offensive binds ISIS elsewhere.

Damn... Really makes you think...

ISIS are getting destroyed on all fronts. Morale is dropping. Vicious cycle for them.

>Houthis
>not cancer
What did you smoke OP?The houthis are fuckers that just profited from yemen revolution.

indeed:DDDDD

> REGIME attacks civilians

But this is our favorite activity ((

I still don't understand why, considering the moderate terrorists don't have panzerdivisions, the loyalists can't into proper defensive positions, aka minefields, trenches, barbed wires.
If it's because of muh sand, see this french-designed construct, still effective after 30 years :
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Wall

Are arabs this retarded ? >meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

They still mounting attacks on Mare, perhaps they'll get that one right.

Fuck right off cancuck

I guess, but if the news i'm getting are true, then Aleppo will begin in few hours, and all fronts will be a Ping Pong Game 2: Bashar Al-Assad Edition

Are you masturbating on dead civilians??

Weren't you the one laying your ootheca while posting pics of dead kurdish girls ?

>Sup Forums
>Do not masturbate on the dead civilians

Oh hey, this scumbucket is back

>Terrorists of Jabhat al-Nusra, Tawheed al-Janoub brigade, Mujahedi Horan battalions and other terrorist organizations, backed by the Israeli enemy entity, are positioned in Daraa neighborhoods and countryside and continually target locals in safe areas with mortar and rocket shells.

>backed by the Israeli enemy entity
SANA bantz

According to the Russian Coordination Center at Hmeimem, local sources said that new armed terrorist groups have been arriving to Darret Ezza and Azaz areas to the northeast of Aleppo city.

The center pointed out that UVA drones had spotted during the past 72 hours a noticeable increase in the entry of large trucks through the Turkish border into the two areas.

The Center confirmed reports about the infiltration of armed terrorist groups with weapons, vehicles, tanks and armored vehicles to Hritan, Kafr Hamra, Handarat Camp, Khan Toman and Khan al-Assal in Aleppo countryside.

TURKEY STOP THIS BULLSHIT

Was clear they were going to do this.

ISIS needed to take them all out day 1 or 2 of the offensive, now they're fucked. At least Terrorist keep each others attention, might make it easier for Kurds in Manbij and SAA in Tabiq and Aleppo.

this desu

Reminder that t*rks are Klingons

youtube.com/watch?v=P9sFyY9LN0M

>hamas
>cancer
oy vey

ON THE NEWS : ASSAD BTFO
>Al-Nusra attacks Aleppo from south without "FSA" groups
twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/738755603217141762
>Jaysh al-Fateh took so far 7 locations (Humayra now seized). Assault is ongoing southwards.
twitter.com/FShaami/status/738755845782130688
>Aleppo Rebels captured a number of Iran lead foreign forces in Ma‘rata area.
twitter.com/markito0171/status/738732181837783040
>Jaish al-Fatah have taken over Khalasah in southern Aleppo.
twitter.com/markito0171/status/738752745923055616

kys

אללה הוא אכבר

Irish lad from county Tipperary (blue and yellow= their sporting colours) fightin in Syria.
don't know if fightin with saa but fuck it he has balls in any case.

A*lahu Akbar indeed

>New gains from Al-Nusra jihadists
twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/738752640931274752?lang=en-gb
>Footage from Al-Nusra attack on SAA in South Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=OrntOAF_GRE

>that picture
there are only two things that keep me going
dank memes and the prospect of a day of reckoning

Yes, that happen, i'm crying internally desu, but in the other place, The Tiger is in the area.

jidf pls