Which one is scarier? old vs new

Which one is scarier? old vs new

Based off just these pictures i will say the one on the right.

Based on photographs? Second one. We'd have to judge both their performances, but I think Curry's is a hard one to follow. New one is like Jackie Earle Haley playing Freddy Kruger. It's just not scary as the original.

Old simply because it looks like it could be a real clown. The new one just looks like it was made to be scary, nothing more.

Plus Tim Curry owned that part.

Idk f am, we gotta wait to see the movie. There is a solid 85% chance it will be quite bad but to be honest, the original mini-series is slightly above average at best.
So we'll see.

You think an edgy dark photoshop looks scarier than the other one? You are stupid.

Finn said the clown in the movie doesn't actually look like the one in the poster, so we're gonna have to wait and see.

How does a clown with bad teeth look scary to begin with?

will it have the gangbang scene?

not enough information on new one

>1st is more a traditional clown, who changes to scary when he stalks or kills kids
>2nd is more try hard edgy

we've been over this already. The second one is currently at a disadvantage because we havent seen how it acts in the feild. Its just a promo shoot thats meant to look dark and edgy, but I want to see how it will act in the movie. It may even change some by then. Also in the book pennywise's clown form changes somewhat over the decades and even when it shape shifts there are elements of it being a clown on other monsters

Right looks retard

Why do you think FikiFiki left? There is NO gangbang scene

You're letting your nostalgia get in the way of your reason. Don't.

I WANT THEM TO RIDE A TRAIN ON HER LOLI CUNNY

>The only weakness of Pennywise is someone who is not afraid of him.
This is a paradox, or at the very least a huge plothole. If someone were to know this information, he would pose literally no threat and could be easily killed. You could just walk up to him and shoot him in the face.

As usual with Stephen Hack King and his shitty writing...

The cheapness of the made for TV one adds to the horror. It's familiar and then scary.

The other one is an overly designed piece of shit that's as scary as a Chucky doll. It has no reality to it.

>he would pose literally no threat and could be easily killed.
Choosing to not be afraid of something you've always been afraid of is not as easy as you point it out to be.

>fear is a plothole
I didn't know you could turn fear on or off.
Why is anyone still afraid of anything anymore?

>no footage for the new adaption is even out yet
>People are already judging the new Pennywise
Fuck off you contrarian faggots.

The one on the right gives the impression of a much older clown in an immortal entity since. I like that but left seems more dangerous. Right is to formulaic creepy. The lighting, background, and makeup all together make it feel marketed.

Tim jump out of the whole and scare the shit out of some kids. VS. Our marketing department questioned a few test groups and came up with this as what most people would agree upon to be a menacing clown.

the old one on the left looks scarier.
the one on the right is trying too hard and ends up using all the boring tropes to pose in the most boring way

the one on the left is in full "I'm gonna tear that flesh off your skin"-mode. mouth open, ready to eat, no emotions, you can't reason with that fucker, he already decided to kill

the one on the right is like "I can barely see anything because my head is tilted so much towards the camera that it's starting to strain my eyes and my neck, yet I must put on a smile and seem confident while in reality it's really uncomfortable". I mean, it looks okay for a kid's movie. I've seen cartoon characters pose like that to look spoopy, seems to work for thescooby doo crowd

Most likely the new one will unironically be scarier.

Why modern monsters try to be scary in every aspect? Pennywise was scary because most of screentime he behaved as an angry alcoholic.

the original of course. The new one looks like that little fucker from The Mask animated series

>pic related

I don't remember anything like this in the movie

cuz it was in the book

it will. Andy the director said in one of the recent interviews that no it won't happen I was kidding