>KD steps on Aldridge foot due to being slipped
>daijobu

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/q9lsn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake as fuck

He just """injured""" himself so he can be taken out for San Antonio

Zaza Patchouli did nothing wrong

spurs fans wont listen to that. theyll gladly ignore years of bowen fucking up ankles and then freak out about zaza.

this board also hates the warriors, so of course zaza did 9/11 and took out kawhi on purpose while bleaching his mom

Zaza went deeper to make sure he at least got one ankle. Aldridge needed to take another step into KD in order to do the Zaza.

Zaza is a faggot and slid his foot under Kawhi. That said, it was really funny watching Popobitch complain about dirty plays when he defended Bowen for years.

This series is shit without Kawhi and the NBA should just fast forward to the finals desu.

Here's the video. LMA is undercutting with obvious intent. If you don't see it then you're a blind hater

streamable.com/q9lsn

Aldridge was just testing the waters there. See if any fish will bite. But Zaza was determined to have Kawhi land on his foot. He did it with much more conviction.

>theyll gladly ignore years of bowen fucking up ankles and then freak out about zaza.

shit that happened years ago has absolutely zero fucking bearing

Pop in 2006 on Bowen after he was warned for undercutting players:

"The people who cry about it are just frustrated about having to go against Bruce."

That's a bit different because Bruce Bowen was known as a genuine elite defender. Pachulia is no Bruce Bowen. There is no incentive for people to want to go after Pachulia with false accusations, like there was with Bowen, or any other elite player. Nobody cares about Zaza - we're just calling that play like we saw it.

Holy shit.. why would you try something this scummy, when you're the secondary scorer for your team? All it's going to do is make you a target for the refs put a target on your back in Game 3.

For all Pop's 4D Chess memes, this is the stupidest shit ever. Even if Kawhi is healthy enough come Saturday, you're basically taking Aldridge out of the game before it starts.

it does when the same coach and fanbase didnt care then and suddenly care now.

it's not different. zaza and bowen did the same shitty thing. spurs only care now cause its affecting their team.

>zaza
>kawhi

I dont think this semen slurping sport is for me

i want to see green do some dirty shit 2bh.

Zaza stepped well out of his way to get Leonard's ankle. Look how far he had to go to get him

Bowen being a dirty bastard doesn't mean that Zaza isn't also a dirty bastard. Spurs fans are hypocrites for complaining, but both players are dirty.

*and part 2

Zaza didn't slip, he was trying to injure him. Turning his head away as he stepped down doesn't change that.

>Zaza stepped well out of his way to get Leonard's ankle. Look how far he had to go to get him

>what is momentum

he stops and then takes an extra step

>momentum

"stops"

Lol this is how I know none of you neckbeards have ever even played a simple pickup game. Stopping on a dime like that can fuck up your knees. When you're contesting a fadeaway you want to close as much distance as you can. Probably too scared of black people to go to the park lmao.

>using a meme italian as bait to try and get football fans into apehoop

pathetic, desu.

Well Durant wasn't in any real danger from that move because LMA is 100% bona-fide soft from head to foot. Would be like landing on a pillow.

I want to see someone fuck Green up in a bad way. I can't believe he keeps kicking people in the balls and no one has the balls (LOL) to retaliate. I want to see someone take one of Green's donkey kicks and respond by throwing him down and stomping on him. I want to see a fucking fight on the court over that shit. If I were a player on the opposing team I wouldn't tolerate Green's shit at all.