Post results

Also, general incest thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>incest
>hug
one of these things are not like the otherrrrr

Wasn't implying hugs are incest, just wanted to see the results of a brother randomly going to hug his sister.

and also, an incest thread.

also, bump with some twincest

Seems like thread is dead.

yup, sadly.

Bump

no because I don't wanna be punched in the face

tfw no huggable imouto

I think I've found a new fetish

Don't be a pussy, do it

bump!

sauce?

bump

Yosoga no Sora

sauce?

Yosuga*

Does having a lifelong sexual relationship with a fraternal twin count as incest or masturbation, seeing how said twins are so close they see each other as almost the same person. ...asking for a friend.

way to be tardy to the party

incest

anyone who dosen't get it, mayabe this would help
youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ

twincest is wincest

the song is obvious

I suck my cousins cock

is it tasty?

Shhhh... that's our secret.

getting your sister pregnant...
the fucking dream right there

Weirdly yes. Im not attracted to men at all but fomr some weird reason one day I just went for it when he was sleeping and started sucking, been doing it for year now. I dont think he knows

it comes with great consequences though

tony?

Yeah, but it gets complicated when you knocked up your mother to create her and then the son you gave your sister later knocks up her mother, your sister... then you move to a magical mountain to get superpowers and get worshiped by ancient Greeks.

Phew... different cousin. My cousin is also a Sup Forumstard.

I don't have a sister

How can I get him to fuck me?

You're halfway there. There's a good chance he is just waiting for you to offer it up.

am I posting in a dead thread?
is there even anybody here?

fuck forgot image

yup! hi

Also here, just jackin off

same

Actuall want to add to this, not only knocking her up, but taking her virginity too...

great! I only got two left but I'm glad somebody is enjoying the dump

This. I hate the fags on other boards that try turning hug your sister threads into incest threads.

last one
drive dot google dot com slash drive/folders/0B2FUgZdf6KMwSEgyRDlUR3NSbnc
drive.google dot com slash drive/folders/0B8Tk-CUBXokmZHZKaG9oblNpUHc?sort=13&direction=a
here is the rest of column if anybody wants it
too bad buddy

in terms of fantasies, for me it would be:
1) Fucking my virgin little sister, get together, eventually knock her up, kive like a married couple.
2) Deflower little sister, be content with it and happy for the rest of our lives (doesn't have to be as a couple).
3) Fucking mother.
4) Deflowering older sister
5) Getting little sister pregnant.
6) Getting older sister preganant.
7) Getting mom pregnant, and living as a couple.
8) anything with a bad end that doesn't involve pregnancy.
9) bad end that does.

>Kissy-chan
The "girl" that singlehandedly killed the hug your sister threads on /r9k/.

actually, #1 fantasy would be having a girlfriend that's okay with incest then doing #1 on this list.
Live together as husband, wife, and wife on the inside, but husband and wife looking after younger sister on the outside

fuck
I was sure I cropped her post out

fucking hell this is hot

I started this thread with incest in mind

I know you did. That's why you put "hug your sister" and "also, incest" in the post. They aren't related.

still waiting for more incest stories

they are when you're trying to encourage incest

Trying to encourage incest doesn't mean hug your sister threads are incest threads. That's why OP says "also, incest"

5/7 post, would read again.

I'm OP.
I specifically made this thread to try get brothers to hug their sisters, then have anons convince them to try push it further.

(OP)
Does anyone have the next part?

I know, you retard. That's what YOU want because you're a fetishist. That's what THIS thread is. That doesn't mean real hug your sister threads are for incest no matter what you say.

someone please have the next part
pleaes

My two older brothers used me as a sex toy pretty much every day for the first chunk of my life. It was usually just blowing both of them to eat their cum, but sometimes they did more, especially as we got older and they wanted to try kinkier stuff. Their birthdays were ALWAYS anal, like obnoxiously hard anal I wasn't supposed to complain about.

Every time I tried to talk my way out of it, they always had some really good explanation (by dumb kid standards) so it just kept going on. Like when I found out they COULD just use their hands to get off without me, I asked why they didn't just do that so I didn't have to eat it. They explained to me that a guy having their cum eaten is a lot of what makes them happy, that it's supposed to go in a pretty girl somehow, so if they were just cumming on a sock and tossing it away it'd be making a mess and making them sad. At the TIME I was like "Oh sure that makes sense." Then like ten years later I was like "Wait, did they really explain to me that I was their living cum sock and I just went along with it?"

they ever cum in you

Have you cut them out of your life? Did you press charges?

You illiterate scumhole.

If I had one...

GAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Wow...
I'm surprised to see people still post my greentext around here. Makes me feel a little bit special haha.

No. And it's hard to fully explain why.

I think a lot of the reason is that even though it was very plainly abuse and absolutely wrong, it was never 'scary'. I was never intimidated or afraid, at most I was annoyed sometimes. Aside from the sex stuff they've always been really good to me. And it started when we were young enough that them telling me they were just horny and dumb made a weird kind of sense.

I stopped talking to them entirely for a few months. But then I decided I wasn't going to let it rule my life or destroy me, so I just made myself get over it.

Never vaginally.

>scumhole
kinda what I'm curious about, yeah!

it's hot

For the simple minded like you.

kik for thirsty boys?

email [email protected]

You come into an incest thread and complain about people who like incest, are you fucking stupid?

I'm sorry, that's a stupid question, obviously you are.
The better question would be, are you aware how fucking stupid you are?

I'm not complaining, I'm making fun.

I NEED THE NEXT PART OF THIS IN MY LIFE

Thanks for the compliment!

Making fun of what though, people finding a story hot?
It's a story, I don't expect it to be real.
It's literally in the header.

Well

>MFW I come looking for incest bread
>MFW I banged my sis, and still do
>MFW I posted a story a few years ago about it
>MFW somebody capped my story
>MFW I'm responding to my story

What now?

post it

either of u got proof or an update?

Did you marry her and have a baby?

Retard.

I mean, a more recent one. I needed to be more clear.

>be me
>sister is two years older
>just found her diary while looking for candy or money or whatever in her room
>diary has explicit details about sexual activities
>she sucked damn near every cock in neighborhood
>she is tall, skinny, natural redhead
>tell her found diary
>she mad.com
>tell her that her bf might want to know about all them cocks she sucked
>she madder.org
>find her crying later and break the news
>suck me, no tell
>crying she kneels, we in her room on her bed
>sucks user like fucking pro though I didn't know the dif then
>fondles balls
>cum a small soda into her mouth
>swallows every drop
>looks up and asks if good
>crack the fuck up laughing
>we sit and talk for awhile and user tells her that never would have told but wanted blow job
>she laughs yet still has tears
>hard again just looking at her sweet lips that just sucked me dry
>want more
>grab her b cups and throw her back on bed
>she doesn't fight
>instead grabs cock, strokes it
>pull off shorts and panties
>nice red beaver sprouting over super pink slit
>eat that shit like it was last pizza on earth
>damn near cum when she does
>get up and slam in cock cuz I am going to explode
>fuck furious for five
>going cray cray
>slap her face and call her slut, whore, cunt etc.
>both convulse as another load fills her bottom hole
>leave her shivering in ball on bed
>NEVER talk about it ever

Yeah, sure. Just let me post incriminating evidence online real quick. I'm absolutely sure that couldn't possibly go wrong. Unless you mean prove I'm the guy from the story, in which case I can't do that. I didn't give any way to tell who I am and I still won't. I can certainly give an update, though. I have a bit of an issue with needing to fix typos so let me know if you want fast responses or clean responses. I can either ignore typos completely or fix all the typos. I'l start with the update in the next post.