Can they do it?

Can they do it?

God I sure hope they do,Inshallah they will beat Manchester United 2-1 with the only goal from United coming from Rppney justifying a contract extension and more game time

Visit S.League matches, lah

Only if they get very, very lucky. Utd will brute force the match on individual quality

More importantly, how mad will Mou get if they do

>lose your only chance at CL football

JUST

Don't forget that UEFA want United in the CL. We should be able to ref ball a win at minimum.

But I agree that United should win all individual match ups. Our center defense might be a bit shaky but we will likely have possession the majority of the time.

They have to. Manure is an embarrassment compared to what they once were.

>"our"
What part of Canada is in Manchester actually?

no. Simple. ManU spends in a day what Ajax spends in a season, there is no chance in hell Ajax will even get close. I'm saying 2-0 ManU with Ajax maybe having 1 shot on target.

>He hasn't been to Manchester, Nova Scotia

Proven time and time again that football is beforehand a game of teamwork and collective effort, rather than a game of who has the biggest purse.
I'll bet on (((Ajax)))

FC Beer in the 6th tier have the best bros, they all find each other so well and are such good lads. They to will be destroyed by ManU.

also
>football not a game of who has the biggest purse

have you not watched football at all in the last 15 years?

This is a more exciting match-up than Real Madrid v Juve to be honest

Can anyone not upload images?

Probably now that Bailly is out and they'll have to play a fucking meme at CB

I can see both finals being classics desu

Or they'll play five of them, like against Spurs
>and still concede in fifth minute

Yeah I witnessed Leicester win the EPL trophy last year and I'll look forward to RB Leipzig playing the UCL next year, thank you very much

Ajax are the good guys

Homer = Manchester United