Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFY64Y02NdU
youtube.com/watch?v=ehyeKthQleI
youtube.com/watch?v=re2IPhEJV-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you a boy or a girl? I really can't tell

what is the meaning of everything and dont answer me with 42

it's ciara. She's a boy

You say you don't study much. Why do high IQ people often fail to apply themeselves and underachieve in life?

/Iamverysmart

Sorry, bitch. You have dull eyes and slavic hands. You IQ is under 100, probably more like 80.

>synaesthesia
that's a disability
tasting pork everytime someone plays a B major is not a git also stale b8

But have you tried doing it on WEED?

You also appear to have the ctrl, c, and v keys.

If u smart why u nigger?

no amount of intelligence prevented you from sounding like the little shit you are

>Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars,
shit tier Gospel music

fuck you and your faggotpasta

Anyone else read these threads in the voice of a 13 year old? Fucking cringey shit.

>also the level of development autism and down syndrome get to

soy boy or soy girl?

Prove it

what is on the best sammich u can make

I bet you have a favorite rick & morty episode, don't you?

Hate these threads but jesus fuck that girl is like the physical embodiment of everything I'm looking for

I bet you couldn't start a business and have it succeed past 10 years with a huge ROI, low liability, and growing shareholder equity. But I bet you CAN answer questions for your employer. Being smart got you nowhere loser

What's it like being new

Thank you user~

Where'd you learn to copy and paste?

And another pic~

You know the rules....boobs or begone.

How can someones face be so perfect

Stale pasta is stale

Whats the story behind this?

Ancient pasta

Perfect pitch can be a curse

>that trumpet’s Bb is sharp
>why does this choir not stay in tune

Equal temperament in general must drive you crazy

i kinda hate the fact that you're immensely cute

so id advise you not to talk like this if youre not online cocky-mccute

if you have genius level intel, you wouldnt be wasting time trolling here.

Check em

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

i like this repost.

Cant wait till you OD

* is HTML for the asterisk, which is the symbol for random.
>It is the correct answer.

Also, the game.

My IQ is 190, get a fucking brain white boi.

Everyone in this website is retarded, you included, and myself included. So stfu faggot.

Hey ciera how many dicks have you sucked?

I bet they don't even know what a quality fingerbox looks like

Ciara is so fucking sexy btw

Are you gay? And if so, does your mother know you're gay?

okay

Why are you such a virgin

show official IQ results paper pls

/thread

This is now a get thread. Roll.

The fact you looking for validation from degenerates on a random board is strong Indication that your not very confident and or overall unhappy.
Your probably on the spectrum, lacking the social skills to just to be okay In normal interaction

I frequently score between 140-160 on every official test I have ever taken. If your IQ is so high you should know that its meaningless unless you actually apply yourself. Bragging about it proves to me that you are likely lying as if you were on that level you wouldn't feel the need to brag about it, you would see how that shows weakness and psychological instability. Nevertheless, lets assume you do in fact have such a high IQ, my point is that even with an IQ as high as yours, one can still be a complete retard. You sir, are case and point.

Ngl you're pretty cute, I'd give you a kiss on the cheek

this

ur poor tho, jus by looking at your cat seat and clothes xD

same

Yeah, its the first thing you realize about this person from their statements. They are mentally insecure and seek validation from a group who don't know enough to know they don't deserve any validation, which is likely the case. Hence the desperation, IQ of 169 is another way of saying, Im a complete retard virgin who gets absolutely no sex, so much so the first number I think of is 69 but I better put a 1 in front of it so I don't look like the retard I truly am. Still though, if its true, its nice to know that there are people with higher IQ's that are more mentally unstable than most low IQ people.

A smart person who is mentally unstable would likely be smart enough to edit their image to appear more attractive. We know your mentally unstable and insecure, so I'm guessing your intelligence is being mixed up with your imagination, ego and delusion.

Sorry guyal

please tell me you're joking user

>her face
a work of art.

post rares.

Sub to my channel for more weird stuff.

Did this one today. ITS NEW
youtube.com/watch?v=LFY64Y02NdU
These are from yesterday.
youtube.com/watch?v=ehyeKthQleI

youtube.com/watch?v=re2IPhEJV-E

For A 169 IQ you don't realize having perfect pitch on any instrument or your voice is also a mathematically impossible

I'm 140 iq all shows is your ability to problem solve complex relations and find them... Theoretically anyone could raise their IQ score with enough practice. Like any other psychological test you almost never get the same result

it'll be funny when you actually have to apply yourself and you wont know how

Where's your nudes? Tits or GTFO.

How correct you are. With every note in the overtone series you have to adjust the pitch to be in tune because every instrument will play each note at a different frequency. Even if you understand the concept it's near impossible to apply 100% accurately.

>Ask me anything.
What's it like still being a virgin by now?

Yum, any tits out shots

post more rare elizas plz

this is an old pasta

Liar. The odds of having an IQ of 169, having synesthia, and posting here all at the same time are Powerball levels of improbability.