How are you Sup Forums? How's life? anything good or bad you wanna talk about? any aspirations on the horizon?

How are you Sup Forums? How's life? anything good or bad you wanna talk about? any aspirations on the horizon?

anybody want to have a fireside chat

Sup

aint shit user. Procrastinating with some SVU while its raining on my low end hotel. bout to pop our for a Newport and watch the rain and the incandescent bulbs

that sounds cozy af. i just quit smoking myself

Trying to repair a relationship with my ex, we still love eachother, but just last week her brother OD'd on heroin.

So now I'm just here for her, I love her, but I really do hope we end up together again.

Just trying to balance being a good person and being supportive, and keeping my head on straight and not letting myself get used as a crutch then dumped once shes healed.

I barely smoke anymore. When my GFs around I dont. Just 1 here and there

i'm going through something similar at the moment, i feel user

Not to be a dick, but thats pretty selfish. Her brother just died. Let her heal. Death affects people differently. Thats a big pill to swallow. Plus the way you handle this might make or break the relationship. Put her needs ahead of yours for the time being on account of the death she's experienced

>How are you Sup Forums?
I'm okay could be better, could be worse.

>How's life? anything good or bad you wanna talk about?
I might be killed or falsely arrested because of some chick who is in an arranged marriage she failed to tell me about. In addition to other issues.

>any aspirations on the horizon?
Not being killed or arrested. Going back to College and getting a new job.

Freestyle

I hope i can do it

I'm aware of that, I'm not pressing the relationship at all at this moment, I told her that I'm looking past it to be there for her, as she doesnt have many people to talk to.

But as a person, me, I feel that I'm entitled to protect myself, I'm not sure how that is going to work, but I love this girl, and if it is apparent we're not going to be together, at some point I will need to break it off to keep me from hurting myself essentially.

I'm alright. A bit lonely.

Completely off drugs, just switched my major to engineering, surrounding myself around good people. Life's feels like it's going pretty good.

>Mainly because I spoke badly to her, thats all I did. I mean how could I trust someone who was in an arranged marriage and didnt tell me. I swear Im never speaking to anyone from another country again. If I can help it.

Hope it goes well, user.

Im cool just got off work. Been okay just got my teeth all fixed so im happy about that.
Been depressed lately though. Drinking and smoking weed everyday and i get annoyed when i dont have either.
But ive been working out a ton i feel really damn great but the side effect is that im starting to see everyone including my friends below me for some reason im only 19 and im not very social if i keep this up ill eventually have no friends...

>h

>get annoyed when i dont have either
iktf

Its like during the day i tell myself i can leave it be no problem. After work though its like fuck i need it

Keep this thread rolling, anons

I'm 25 and my body is beginning to break down from all the alcohol. My body rejects it but also goes into withdrawal when I dont drink. It fucking sucks.

alcohol brain

what was your vice

Whats your old major?

I joined the army and I'm about to deploy to Germany. I have no regrets but I'm in a rut with the fucking unit I'm in. Otherwise following the dream.

I suffer from "Impostor's Syndrome" and it affects almost every waking day of mine.

I've worked hard my whole life, a decorated veteran, two Masters degree, impeccable job history and performance, but I still feel like a phony.

I just accepted a high paying job for a major defense contractor in Japan and I'm due to start in two weeks and I'm petrified with fear. I'm the very definition of Impostor's Syndrome.

Weed, Alcohol, DXM, Addrall, Vyvanse, some benzos I forgot the name of. Was doing this stuff over the course 2 years.

Computer Science.

Engineering is way better than Comouter Science.

I'm on day 1 of being sick as fuck.

Haven't been sick for like 5 years, so I kinda want to die. Chest feels like fire.

Excuse me COMPuter* Science.

doesn't sound too bad but congrats.

Yea I know. I have had some scary moments mixing. I'm glad I just didn't do any of the harder stuff.

>Vyvanse
What the hell is that?

>DXM
I never tried that? How is it?

I watched a snail, crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream...

Vyvanse are an amphetamine, and DXM is cough medicine that makes you trip.

Everything is fine, but it isnt. i feel like i'm not alive even though i got everything. i just dont have a partner at the moment, but aside of that i got it all. just feel dead inside.

been lifting weights for quite some time and gains look good. but not enough, have to get leaner.

What about you OP?

Sounds exactly like me. Youre working out to get women and appreciation of others around.

it sucks that there are so many people, yet no one who will understand you.

Feelbadman

I don't enjoy anything in my life. I graduated college at 23 without making any friends or doing anything social, just a repeat of high school. The job I got is terrible and there's nothing about the town I moved to that's positive. I'm stuck here for at least a year and a half due to my apartment lease, but even after that I just don't see any hope for happiness. I'm so lonely, and bored, and angry all the time.

i found a girl that likes me and even took my virginity. i still feel nothing for her. oh well

My fiancee (guy) dumped me last week. The past month and a half he had become more withdrawn and started getting mean and slapped me around a few times. Found out he was doing cocaine with his loser ex con brother and his coworkers, he also had started slamming a bottle of whiskey every night. Then he raped me right after Xmas in his mom's house and I didn't do anything because I loved him. But last week he ended up texting me that we're over and he found someone better who would do 3 ways with him. I'm eaten up inside but everyone in my life is saying I can do better. I miss my man ;_;

Pic is me

I'm working out because its currently the only motivating thing to do.

I'm not really looking for a partner because i will end up ruining their lives.

I'm already apreciated by many. Have a lot of friends, good family.

Woman arent the answer to this kind of problem, with or without them you will feel exactly the same way when you have them by your side.

When you feel something, its just the way its going to be.

We, nor others can understand how you feel.

It sucks that you had to lose the person you like to drugs, but on the bright side be happy that it didnt happen after marriage/having kids.

Its like talking to a mirror. sucks being us niggah.

Sara?

What class of drug is DXM?

>I'm not really looking for a partner because i will end up ruining their lives.

I know the feeling. Every relationship I have turns to shit. Its at least partially my fault.

Lol I can't give birth

Kayla

Deliriant. Its the active ingredient in some cough syrups. Its a dirty dirty high from what I've read and been told.

feel like my life is going nowhere, and it isnt

Everytime i meet a girl that i can communicate with i find excuses. i break it off, feel even worse then go back in the cycle of working and being productive and then tryig to figure out wtf i'm doing with my life.

You sound like my ex bf, he said the same thing, he also said he didn't feel anything for me. You men are fucking heartless, I might just become a lesbian because fuck this shit

>Everytime i meet a girl that i can communicate with i find excuses. i break it off, feel even worse then go back in the cycle of working and being productive and then tryig to figure out wtf i'm doing with my life.

This sounds like me except I'm not big on excuses and not very apologetic.

Just fell in love for the first time. Went as you'd expect. Put myself out there, and got fucked over.

I love my job, but I hate working, so I call in sick all the time. I don't know how to make the best of my 8 hours. I'm just miserable. What do I do?

More pics, from the front

I had been with a girl for 7 years.

I never wanted to feel this way, i was always very energetic, happy and always looking for good times in bad moments.

Somewhere along the way my brain decided to be a depressed piece of shit. i treat family/friends and loved ones good. I'm far from heartless, thats the reason i'm not going into relationships anymore because i dont want to disapoint anyone anymore.

So i take it you fuck them and then dump them?

Man i dont even go that far, wish i had the power to do taht. but its hard for me to sleep at night thinking about other peoples problems.

>No
I cant initiate sex.

Well, you dont have to apologize if you havent done them wrong. keeping them on a leash untill you're sure what to do is not that bad but it sucks i guess.

I want to die

I doubt you would wanna see

Find some relatively safe drugs to help you get motivated

I am in a deep spiral of depression. I have no energy to do anything. I keep sleeping 12 hours per day, and waking destroyed.
What gave me joy, is like eating cardboard.
Sometimes I plan to end this.

Nah, just show.

Seriously no, you don't wanna see

Well the last girl I had, I was sort of rude to. But that because I had no real point of reference as to who she was. I mean she literally could have been anyone which made (makes) me very concerned.

I am doing well, thanks for the thread.
Been stuck making $600 payments on a car that was dropped on my life due to circumstances. Been doing that for 4 years now next month. It'll be mine next year in April if I don't miss a beat.
After that I plan to move to the Southern side of the country while commiefornia continues to cannibalise itself.
I then plan to go BACK into debt to pursue astronomy which has been my dream since I was a child.
Ama op

force yoursel to sleep 7-8 hours and try to workout atleast 1 hour a day.

This will ease the pain and makes everything ok.

Well, you got my curious and the rest of the faggots too, so just show us.

that was because*

My girlfriend just broke up with me and I feel like I'm lost without her.

Were you talking to a ghost? it sounds like you havent met her, how could you possibly know?

Warned u

QUADSSSS

You are fine. just a little sad. grab your nuts and walk forward.

gotteeeemmm

After a year of unemployment, I now have two jobs. I quit my smoking and drug addictions 4 months ago now. Tomorrow I have a first date with a beautiful girl

The good times are ever on their way.

leg shapes dont even go the same, so cant tell if same faggot.

Fuck man, I know that feeling. I'm an undergrad majoring in math. 4.0 gpa, straight As every semester, scholarships and what not. But I keep telling myself that I'm gonna fall slat on my face eventually. Like next semester the course work is gonna be too hard cause I'm not smart enough, even though I just crushed linear algebra and multivariable calc.

Good on you man, happy for you bro.

You dodged a bullet, with your good looks you'll bounce back quick.
He'll end up in prison getting to know karma, or dead

Is the same room and the same redhead you retard

We're heartless and women are toxic.
Pick your poison

i'm crushing on the guy i make music with. he reminds me of that leonard cohen song, whatever it's called.

feel you man,
i think you have to be mutual with girls when it comes to disappointment, if you see everygirl as too good for you, then they will see that you arent being a man enough to earn her

Shit my ex called me toxic.... and I've only been a female for 4 years.

what do you do?
Also what career would astronomy get you ? teaching?

Things have been pretty rough for the past couple years. My life has just been all over the place and sometimes I really consider just ending as it would just make all this bullshit go away, but at the end of the day I have a wonderful girlfriend who I just can't do that to. I've been in and out of jobs and this last streak has been the worst. I just can't seem to land any jobs this time around. We moved to a more rural area because she found a job here and I wanted her career to get jump started and this was a good opportunity for her, and I wasn't happy at all at my previous job so we just packed up and moved here. I want to find something decent here so badly for her, she's wanted a dog ever since we've moved in together but we just aren't financially capable right now. I often just cry silently to sleep after taking some meds to knock me out because I feel so awful that I can't give her everything she deserves. I'm a wreck of a human and she constantly helps me and makes life worthwhile and the fact that I can't return that just fucking eats me up. i know I'm doing better than most it just hurts a lot. Felt good to get out though. Hope life is well on your end.

>He said he didn't feel anything for me
Since when is someone not liking you an excuse to call them heartless? Did you just get out of middle school?

only been a female for 4 years? you a trap?

>ironic comment
>is she just a projection of myself

I never really thought of me thinking that way, thinking they are too good for me. i have a lot to offer but i always see the "partner" as an equal.

But maybe the thought of "dissapointment" goes trough the same brain process of me thinking that i'm not good enough and makes them feel i'm not enough to earn them.

I'm trying man but it's hard. I've thought about just ending it man. It's bad

I'm trans, I don't know what dating is like as a girl. I'm in uncharted water here. It's just like I cooked and cleaned and massaged him every day he came home from work and offered up my ass whenever he was horny and all I wanted was cuddles and his love.

Trying to keep this trhead realistic. you have a dick so you're still a fucking guy.

I am a private nurse.
Good question, I just like to look at celestial objects and measure them from other ones.
I've done enough volunteer teaching.
Graduated a year early so from 17-18 I taught kindergarten and 4th grade(we had a hurricane in the area and people were displaced, hence me teaching). 19-23 army as a (redacted) technician and 23-25 private nursing

See