What murder case interests you the most because of how fucked up it is?

What murder case interests you the most because of how fucked up it is?
Mine is the land before time voice actress Judith Barsi since its so mysterious and seriously brutal. RIP her.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Brian_Wells
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_Chandler
crimemuseum.org/crime-library/cold-cases/bob-crane/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi-Fi murders.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

People inside a store taken hostage, forced to drink Drano to kill them. Pretty gruesome.

Albert Fish was also interesting, he ate a kid and wrote a letter to her parents detailing the experience.

The murder of Liz Congdon and her nurse. My grandma knew Elizabeth and her boy. How he could be so cucked as to murder his own mother for his wife.. it's fucked up.

Just read the letter on Wikipedia. Pretty brutal. He said he ejaculated twice whilst strangling her to death which was... I don't know

Jessica Padgett

we'll never get to see that video and that makes me sad

Black Dahlia case, or the murder of Kitty Genovese. Black Dahlia because, firstly, it's still an unsolved case 70 years later, secondly, how brutally Elizabeth Short was murdered (disfigured, cut in half, body was mutilated and completely drained of blood), and thirdly, it's sort of a cautionary tale for the glossy eyed young women who dream of making it big in Hollywood. Kitty Genovese because her rape and murder revealed a startling flaw in the human mind, which is known as the bystander effect; because when she was attacked the first time, only one person out of the dozens of her neighbors told the perpetrator, Winston Moseley, to leave her alone, but they didn't go down and actually help her. when she was attacked the second time, she was raped while she was bleeding out after Moseley returned shortly after he left. supposedly, while this happened, one of her neighbors closed his drapes and turned his TV up louder so that he didn't have to listen to the noise of her getting murdered. studies since then have shown that the more people there are around you when you get attacked, the less likely they are to help.

How is that mysterious or particularly brutal? Father was an alcoholic nutjob who shot her, her mother, and himself. Horrible, but by no means unique.

Damn that's fucked up. And to think some people still tried to cry "racial discrimination" just because the murderers were black.

A ten year old aclaimed voice actress shot in the head and then burnt with gasoline is very unique and quite brutal. Its just interesting who it was since I used to love land before time in my youth. After reading about Albert Fish though I do have to agree with you to an extent

She was shot in her sleep

Albert Fish is my favourite. Blew a bunch of loads to his letter it's genius

bump, I find the entire Ted Bundy stories mad

Here's Judith apparently she wasn't doused in gasoline or this could be bs

I think the Kitty Genovese thing has been debunked hasn't it?

Ottis Toole and Henry Lee Lucas were fucked up. They exaggerated how many people they killed but they definitely murdered a lot of people all over the country for no good reason and I'm pretty sure they killed Adam Walsh in Florida who was the son of the Americas Most Wanted guy.

I'm way interested in serial killers and all that shit. Come at me...

Paul Bernardo
Karla Holmoka

Murdered and raped her own little sister, another 2 teen girls one of which was my classmate :(

the only thing that was really debunked was the number of supposed witnesses. the New York Times when it first reported on the crime said that there were over 30 neighbors who listened and did nothing, but over the years the number has changed to around 15 - 13, but the real number of witnesses is still somewhat unknown to this day.

nice dubs btw

oops there were no dubs for your post, i'm an idiot

Allow me to debunk your debunking.

Kitty was attacked. Witnesses responded and chased the attackers away. Kitty then went to a door at the back of her building to get to her apartment. Attackers reappeared and resumed their attack. This time with zero witnesses.

There's supposedly some videos of their antics somewhere. They made a shitty movie about it with Donna from That 70s Show that I couldn't manage to sit through.

It's been a while since I read about it but I think that whole case was always overblown as an example of how bad crime was in NYC at the time. I think
this guy is right.

>aclaimed voice actress
she was a nobody and her murder is well understood...no mystery about it whatsoever...you are very retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Brian_Wells

more u look into it the more wierd shit u find y u so stiff bruv

yeah that sounds about right actually. my bad man, it's been a minute since i've read about the case so i obviously didn't have all my facts straight.

This, I've done tons of research about this case. Everyone directly involved is either dead or in prison. Even creepier, I did some searching and found other people indirectly involved in the situation, and they all died as well, one guy killed himself after giving a testimony.

Who?

OP, c'mon...I'm the fuckin juice...you got no love for the juice?!

>That's a professional hit. It's too clean. Just saying.

She had the leading role in all dogs go to heaven which is really popular so not really a nobody. Fag

>weapons: handgun, ballpoint pen, drano
cripes

Jeffery Dahmer is the one who killed Adam Walsh.

Jaylen Fryberg murders

14-year-old kid killed all of his best friends at a lunch a table and then took himself out too

one was his ex-gf, another was his cousin who was now dating his ex-gf

Junko Furuta, the mystery of the concrete encased schoolgirl

I've heard this theory. It doesn't fit his M.O. but I think it's been found out that he was in Florida at the time the kid disappeared. I think everyone is pretty convinced at this point that it was Toole.

my nigga

This triple murder always sticks in my mind for some reason:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_Chandler

This is the Zodiac speaking ...

and I wish I was a pretty ladee. That is all. Vote for me!

Where you been nigga?

its not mysterious at all wtf

Not exactly a murder, just a mysterious suicide on live news broadcast. The weird fact is b4 she blast herself she covered 3 news stories.
The footage never leaked but it exist and someday will see the daylight.

What was mysterious? She was crazy and had talked about suicide so she actually did it.

Who killed Bob Crane?
Not the most interesting but definately up there. I love this site too has some really well documented cases
crimemuseum.org/crime-library/cold-cases/bob-crane/

Brutal? Yes. Mysterious? Not really, we know who killed her and why (spoiler: her dad and because he was jelly).

Although Dahmer is pretty main stream, the way he murdered and his motivations were beyond fucked up. At one point he tried syringing liquid into people's brains in order to try to make them his sex slaves. This didn't work because that's retarded, but the fact that he wanted to do it is pretty fucked up.

Dahmer is pretty much the only serial killer I've ever really felt sorry for. If you read about him and watch interviews you can tell he didn't want to be the way he was. He was compelled to do those things in a way that people like us could never understand. Anybody else notice this?

Ducky?!

There's speculation the young girl was taken into studio trailers and the mother didn't care as her daughter was the cash cow. The father discovered this and it broke him. Causing him to hold them both responsible and take their lives

Holy shit!

Raped her over 400 times. They also invited and encouraged their other friends to humiliate and gang rape her.
Starved her.
Beat her several times with golf clubs, bamboo sticks and iron rods.
Used her as a "punching bag" by hanging her body from the ceiling.
Dropped barbells onto her stomach several times.
Forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine.
Forced her to masturbate in front of them.
Inserted foreign objects, such as iron bars, scissors and skewers into her vagina and anus, rendering her unable to defecate and urinate properly.
Shoved a still-lit light bulb into her vagina.
Set fireworks into her anus, vagina, mouth and ears.
Burnt her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters.
Burnt her eyelids with hot wax and lighters
Tore off her left nipple with pliers.
Pierced her breasts with sewing needles.

**and abused

>What was mysterious?
Because nobody hasn't seen it sine then.

the video will never leak because the family had the only copy deleted.

I cant really understand that behavior though because the dude had a great family.

No he didn't. His childhood wasn't as awful as some killers' but his parents were divorced and his mother was supposedly a nut.

yeah.. but the way his dad tried to support him would make me think he could some what be normal.

why? user why?

Nah a large law firm has it locked down in a safe
but they didn't rekt it.

well, time to get a motive and go break into the vault and break out with that shit.

ah yes i fapped many times to the hentai manga based on this

The Tara Calico case, although she was never found, but was most likely murdered. Kidnapped while riding her bike. This photo was found in a parking lot and is believed to be her. The boy has never been positively identified.

>The footage never leaked but it exist and someday will see the daylight.

not true, the owner of sunshine media said that he destroyed it and kept that story until he died.

Sauce?

those legs though

such as?

The Family murders, Australia.

unholy fucking christ...