Thoughts on him

Thoughts on him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gRhNKYxIEQ
deadline.com/2018/02/quentin-tarantino-uma-thurman-harvey-weinstein-kill-bill-car-crash-new-york-times-1202278988/
indiewire.com/2018/02/quentin-tarantino-apologizes-roman-polanski-victim-samantha-geimer-1201926322/
youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Accused of being a bit pushy and taking risks to get a good result.
Is that really worth pitchforking?
Is this the direction society is going.
He made some of the best films as a result.
I don't want to live on this Earth dude.

RIP in peace

i dunno man, he lied to a friend about the dangerousness of something she was going to do and then ghosted her after she got fucked up in said something...that's pretty shitty...don't know about pitchforking but that's a dirt-bag move...movies were cash though

He posts feet threads here sometimes
Some of his movies are good, most are mediocre at best

I loved this thread he made a few years ago

How you know what he does? GASP, are you he?!

kek

Wrote a lot of scripts with the word "nigger" in it.

he's a fucking nigger lover. that goddamn movie about slaves that was complete bullshit made me want to slap him and tell him to stop being a cuck.

He's at his best when he's doing contemporary dialogue. His first three films are all excellent; everything after that is good but not great.

55:30
youtube.com/watch?v=8gRhNKYxIEQ

Wait seriously?

Kekkle

One good joo

One-hit wonder

I have to watch it at least once a year on BluRay.

F

He has a story to tell with Star Trek

I believe he will do a good job

He was one of my favorite directors, now look at what he done did.

Probably one of the best American directors, though that really isn't saying much. Pulp Fiction and The Hateful Eight are his best works by far.

Most over rated hack in the history of Hollywood. With the lone exception of Reservoir Dogs, his movies just bore me to tears or make me rage.

>The Hateful Eight
Reservoir Dogs

I actually feel visceral hate towards the guy, seems to be full of himself, rols off movies and then he gets called out he just says it's a "homage" pretty sure the guy has some kind of autism, acts like a spergie when calldd out on interviews.

First time i met a person that held his movies up high and it's exactly what i expected, 37 year old guy living with mom wwe shirt, cargo shorts.

>A Tony Scott Film

Also he's a fucking idiot who can't spell bastards right, but hey it's "the tarantino way" of spelling it, like he did it on purpose.

Love him and all his movies, but I really hope he soon tells us he was coked up on Stern and trying to compete with him in terms of outrageous things to say.

He can't make tight films anymore because his editor died.

Honestly, I think his movies are pretty great for the most part. I have no idea if the guys actually a descent person though.

love you mom :)

>

Tarantino wrote it

>like he did it on purpose.

wat

"Basterds"

Pedo foot fetishist

Yeah I've never heard about this either
Source?

The new York times. Article by Maureen Dowd. Uma Thurman was the friend in question

> (You)
>"Basterds"

Yeah...but, I was referring to the suggestion that he didn't spell it that way on purpose.

Touche

>

Good to read Tarantino's response to go with it:

deadline.com/2018/02/quentin-tarantino-uma-thurman-harvey-weinstein-kill-bill-car-crash-new-york-times-1202278988/

>I really hope he soon tells us he was coked up on Stern and trying to compete with him in terms of outrageous things to say.

Good news:

indiewire.com/2018/02/quentin-tarantino-apologizes-roman-polanski-victim-samantha-geimer-1201926322/

What a white wash. The man is shameless.

Of course he apologized. But that doesn't mean that he thinks he was wrong. Go to the original conversation and you can see that he was convinced of Polanski innocence. The only thigh that has changed is the Hollywood climate which no longer tolerates any kind of couch casting bullshit. He's just mouthing PC lines in order to escape bad press. He's not sorry.

Uma's accepted his apology. That's good enough for me.

> you can see that he was convinced of Polanski innocence

No I see that he was on Howard Stern being a dick. Wooopidy fucking do.

I fucking love his movies. He's always been creepy, but that's part of his charm. Look at his character in Robert Rodriguez's "Planet Terror".

Kek

Wtf am I looking at

>He made some of the best films as a result.
His films are crap.

hit his peak with pulp fiction

everything he did after that sucked. rip faggot.

fucking jew

I think it's impossible for him to make a movie that doesn't include:

1. One of his characters uttering the word "nigger" (or some other racial slur).
2. Gratuitous and unneeded violence.
3. Monologues that don't further the plot.
4. Monologues for character development by characters that are already adequately developed, which makes the monologue pointless, and boring, and stale.

Fuck Tarantino. He's a hack.

QT is part of the whole underground Hollywood pedo scene, has been for years. Heard there's career-ending videos out there of him.

>everything he did after that sucked.

This

fuck you

>3. Monologues that don't further the plot.
>4. Monologues for character development by characters that are already adequately developed, which makes the monologue pointless, and boring, and stale.

Brainlet detected. I'm sure you're trolling. Take my (you).

only famous director to put the word nigger in his movies somehow makes him a niggerlover.. wat

Some day you have to stop being retarded

Dubs confirm, Tarantinos a nigger and the only good film he did, he didnt even direct

You're a man who never saw Tarantinos work or who knows nothing of blaxploitation. Either way, you sound like an idiot

>666777
checked

puto

fuck

stfu Tarantino shill

He makes the same goddamn movie over and over again.

This
youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

If u have ever seen from dusk till dawn thts what i believe is the real QT a psycho pedo basturd, but i do like all of his movies, an he was tits in desperado

You sun of a beech

fuk off

fuck you

was out with a couple of the guys, saw him leaving some nice restaurant in Hollywood asked him for an autograph. Seemed nice enough, said i was sorry for bothering him afterwards he didnt seem too pissed about it.

he seemed like a decent person.

Not a fan, but I respect the fact he has his own unique style.

He's a crazy right winger.
Nuff said

Yeah I'd imagine they would have put the number 1 necessity in a tarantino film.

Feet

I'm personally a fan, but I think people should take this outlook towards artists.

Kind of like people being offended by comedy. If people are saying it in a comedic setting, it should be noted that they are saying the things "for the lulz"

He a big chin

Pulp Fiction is on of my drunk/stoned movies to chill out too but that's about it.

good