/nba/ - Knicks are cursed edition/ECF

>knicks are the most valuable team in the nba
>in the biggest market in the nba
>nobody wants to play there
>they constantly fall in the lottery
>le 70 million dollar contract man Noah is busted for taking roids and was injured most of the season
>Derrick Rose goes missing, does not inform the team, is not suspended
>Carmelo Anthony being melo and ball hogging like always. Has a no trade clause. Gets a stripper pregnant
>President takes a shot at lebron james in the media forgetting that james is close friends with the president of the players union
>President openly shits on players and ruins their trade value
>Beloved knick Oakley dies after choking the owner's security guard in front of millions of people on a nationally televised game
>Slavic "future star" Porzingis tweeting out "LA Clippers" Already wants to leave after only 2 years of being a knick
>Porzingis leaves to latvia, doesn't ask knicks brass for permission to play for Latvia nor has been in contact with them since the end of the season
>Coach Hornacek text Porzingis, Porzingis never responded back
>Knicks fall from the 7th spot in the draft to the 8th even though there was only a 20% chance to drop and a 60% chance to stay in their draft order

ECF Game schedule:

>Game 1, today, 8:30 PM on TNT
>TD Garden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cONiNZXJLT0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXAkYyY7JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for 7kt aka hinkie aka king of /nba/

>weststats BTFO
>harden BTFO
>john wall BTFO
>gomeds BTFO
>lebron BTFO tomorrow
>sixers and suns BTFO
>7kt BTFO
>/nba/ is so BTFO they're posting fish food

I'm literally livin the dream

Stop making me hate Elsa with these terrible posts

>tattoo
and here i thought she was pure

That is one big ol' woman

>takes bbc in her pooper for a living
>pure

Missed the game while sleeping and was wondering why my bro didn't wake me up to watch it. Now I know why.

She hasn't done anal. You can stop taking BBC. You can't stop having a tattoo

so it's basically confirmed

>lonzo
>dlo
>pg13
>ingram
>cousins

Lonzo is legitimately going to be the only good player in the ball family.

I fucking HOPE he plays well, La'Melo is a fucking joke, it's all up to Lonzo to carry this fucking brand.

>You can't stop having a tattoo
what is laser removal?

Can any frenchbros tell me shit about Frank Ntilikina? Looks like the knicks are going to take him.

youtube.com/watch?v=cONiNZXJLT0

>wearing your brand head to toe
I get being sponsored but Jesus Christ. Also can the other sons even wear this shit in the NCAA.

they can all shoot in a memeball era. have you even watched them play?

Look how that worked out for jimmer

I just watch BLACKED

post yfw the celties go up 1-0 on lebeon

>jimmer
>comparing whites to blacks

Are you implying Lonzo is black?

>Are you implying Lonzo is black?

If lonzo has a kid with a white woman it will come out looking like Kyle korver

albinos are rare

I just realized if Frank gets picked up by NY the knicks would have 3 euros as starters. If they get the #1 pick next year (which is possible since they'll be dog shit) they'll get doncic and end up with a 4 of their 5 starters as euros.

Is there any nba team minus the spurs that have so many?

>PG: Frank
>SG: Doncic
>C: Hernangomez
>PF: Porzingis
>SF:???

lol. ball family got btfo ITT. they hold the Ls, they btfo, they failures. they fisheys.

What does LA do with dlo?

>wake up
>see score of Warriors game

Gen Y BTFO

Are there still delusional spurfags left?

Deangela is a bust
Bully Ball is dead
Ball can't ball
Ingram is busy smoking grams

Trade him for Melo

there goes my cue i guess

i noticed an /nba/ typing pattern on /out/ don't come to my board again faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXAkYyY7JQ

The retard almost committed sexual assault on a recording, God dang Danny Ainge is a freaking retard

>This fat fucking cornball wins the lottery over based clyde,phil jackson and magic

kys phone poster

>he's not phone posting on his way to work or already at work

You just outed yourself as a fat fuck neet drunk faggot celshit fan. It's fucking 730am

>1st post lottery Chad Ford mock has Monk going 3rd
Why did Marc Stein get fired but this hack gets to keep his job?

Because Woj does everything that Marc Stein does but better. KYS if you're a phone poster btw

>when you get a little too excited to be #1 in the draft.

Lonzo Ball will save the NBA, for all you people lamenting the state of the league. Get ready for good times everybody.

>he trades the pick for a garbage superstar like Jimmy Butler or Paul George

Who was he calling last night?

Moo for me fishy fishy

If ainge was smart he would trade that pick for porzingis and fix your rebounding problem

Holy shit fuck no! Please don't ruin him!

If you want to compare, he's better and has already accomplished more than Parker at the same age. Better defender, better BBIQ, better athlete.

Then again, as you know the draft is all about potential, it will be up to him to fulfill it, and the franchise to help him doing it. Problem here is it's the Knickerbockers we're talking about here.

>mfw they'll ruin him by telling him "just give the ball to Melo"

>>mfw they'll ruin him by telling him "just give the ball to Melo"

melo isn't going to be there

Yes he is, Melo isn't going to okay a trade unless it's to a contender.

No contender has room for Melo.

>Yes he is

no he's not

Name one contender that actually wants that cancer

The clippers even though they're not actually a contender. I think Magic or Pat would take him too.

Melo would ok a trade to LAC,LAL, or MIA

>Moo for me fishy fishy
Explain

>>mfw they'll ruin him by telling him "just give the ball to Melo"

The knicks have been the complete opposite which is why there's issues with him and the FO. I don't know where you get this from. Melo holds the ball for too long on his own peril which is why they want to get rid of him.

well then, just change it by

>mfw Melo will tell him "just gimme da fuckin ball, niggah"

There you go. That's a lot more accurate.

Now that's a load of fucking crap if I ever hears one. Did you just start watching the NBA this year? Boston built their big 3 in 2008 through trades and smart team building choices, NOT through superstar players conspiring to team up, and NOT through getting the lottery rigged for 3 years to ensure they win the top pick.

Stop making excuses for this piece of shit human being who has been holding the league hostage and intentionally destroying any sense of fair competition in the league.

I fucking HATE lebron dickriders.

WE WUZ BACK FIRST OVERALL AND SHIEET

>lebron btfo
Nigger keep dreaming. Ring 4 en route

So, should the Lakers not draft Ball? Think about it, Ball will want to be there no matter what so in 3-4 years they will have him anyways.

This, LeBron fans are very similar to LeBron, very manipulative and also very disingenuous just like their hero, they like to spin narratives and say some pretty far fetched things because that's just how these scumbags are.

But they forgot, "The Decision" is carved deep in the bark of NBA History, and it will never go away, Cleveland fans wanna forget about it, but nobody else is, LeTraitor left Cleveland to play with his friends in Miami and theres nothing you can do about it.
Then the bastard ended up betraying Pat Riley, literally gave him a fuck you and went back to Cleveland once they got a big 3 going.

LeBron is easily the most cancerous NBA player in NBA history, worse than a dirty player, because at least dirty players don't influence the entire NBA to start bad habits and trends.

The mere mention of him next to Jordans name sickens me, he isn't even half the man Jordan is, let alone basketball talent.

LeBum is a fucking joke, and I don't like him.

Lavar said he'll force a trade. Lakers draft another need and trade for ball since he won't play anywhere else.

>implying a rookie has that pull before stepping into the NBA

He'll end up like that guy from the Magic years ago and Ricky Rubio before he had no choice but to settle with Minnesota.

OFFICIAL /NBA/ MOCK DRAFT

1. Lonzo Ball - Celtics
2. LaMelo Ball - Lakers
3. Liangleo Ball - 76ers
4. Markelle Fultz - Suns
5. Lavar Ball - Kings
6. Josh Jackson - Magic
7. Tina Ball - Timberwolves
8. Dennis Smith- Knicks
9. Jayson Tatum - Mavericks
10. LaFrance Ball - Kings

fuck this draft is loaded

Yooooooo, those faggots over at Ungaysputed are seriously turning the Mike Brown almost getting arrested story into a witchhunt for the Police again.

What the fuck dude? And the worst part about it is that they're INSULTING Mike Brown. They're saying "oh he doesn't understand", fucking seriously?

How many professional sports coaches, not even just NBA, just professional sports spanning all sports, have ever been subject to police brutality? Probably zero, because they aren't the type of people that go out and buy drugs from shady characters and hang out with gang members after dark.

>no Lucille Ball

yall niggas keep talkin that shit. yea this is the real lonzo my big homie sent me this shit thru dm. yall need a life for real

so, let's say the C's decide to go for need over BPA and take Jackson at #1.

is there any reason to assume that the Lakers would pick Fultz over Ball if both are available?

>so, let's say the C's decide to go for need over BPA and take Jackson at #1.
Let's not and say we did. Tard.

>implying Hayward isn't happening.

1st IN CHAMPIONSHIPS
1st IN EAST
1st IN DRAFT

FOREVER-PEAT BECOMING IMMINENT!

WHAT A TIME! CELTICSBROS WHERE WE @?!

>dsjr

if the knicks wanted him they already have a 28 year old version acl injuries and all

Nobody cares about what you think. You're at home in the middle of the day watching welfare TV.

magic already said he's drafting based purely on skill and doesn't give a fuck about storylines and shit. If the celtics don't pick Fultz, then he will be a Laker

This, why the fuck would we spend assets to trade for someone when we can just pick up hayward in free agency?

Literally all we need to do this off-season is draft Fultz and sign Hayward, then we're good to go.

Yeah, u rite. I just gotta chill.

FINALLY.

What the fuck happened to the board, and why is it happening to the Spurs.

Hayward isn't leaving Utah unless it's for his hometown, and the Pacers are worse than the Jazz. I suppose if PG were to leave he could fill that void, though.

>ESPN: Celtics look to upset James-led Cavaliers
>upset
>as the 1st seed

It's pretty obvious that my Celties are the underdog.

Hell, head over to any Celtics related discussion forum, even our fans don't believe we can beat LeBitch.

you don't think Lebron would be upset if he lost?

>Cavs entire starting front court are better rebounders than any of Boston's players

Prepare for bullyball.

He's not leaving Utah, the rumblings of Hayward to the Celtics is more fanfiction than an actual rumor.

Even if he signs there the Celtics still has a giant hole in the middle since their bigs are mostly trash outside of Horford.

> their bigs are mostly trash outside of Horford.

kelly olynyk dropped 26 in an olympic game vs. wiz and u people calling him trash??? baka

Ball
Russell
Ingram
Randle
Zubac

I think that's 5-7 championships

Hayward is literally the most overrated player in the NBA aside from LeBron.

>Knicks get the 8th pick
>Took too long to trade lazy-ass Melo
>Running an archaic offense
>Porzingis already frustrated and wants to leave

Are Knicks fans allowed to bandwagon another team? No franchise is this fucked up.

>le hayward isn't leaving utah meme
this is fucking hilarious, bunch of haters living in denial

utah is fucking shit and they have no basketball future. hayward is out the door, just accept it. He's coming to Boston to replace Crowder, who is good but not as talented as hayward

>No franchise is this fucked up.
Brooklyn says hello

>Are Knicks fans allowed to bandwagon another team?

well you can bandwagon the nets

This is an elaborate falseflag. Try a little harder next time though, okay?

you can't win shit with 5 soft skelletons

Brooklyn gave my favorite team all their picks. They are a necessary evil. I never liked the Knicks even though I lived here all my life, but I feel bad arguing with Knicks fans these days. They're like Lakers fans but somehow in more denial. They really think that someone wants to go to NYC.

>Are Knicks fans allowed to bandwagon another team?
Lakers say hello

It's a false flag because I'm not buying into the same "star X is staying where he is" nonsense that comes up every year whenever a good player is hitting free agency?

Y'all said the same damn shit about KD and guess what happened

>Y'all said the same damn shit about KD and guess what happened
He didn't go to Boston like all you faggots claimed? Lmao

Knicks are in a far worse position than the Lakers.

Though, I do love the fact that Lakers fans idolize Kobe, even though he was the one that fucked up their team with his retarded contract.

not him but Lakers are the only other team I root for since they're not in the east. Not sure how lakies fans feel about us