SHANE BLACK'S "PREDATOR" ADDS OLIVIA MUNN

>Olivia Munn ("X-Men: Apocalypse") has joined the cast of Shane Black's PREDATOR in the role of a scientist who aids the Special Forces soldier played by Boyd Holbrook ("Narcos") in hunting down the extraterrestrial hunter. Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson ("Southpaw") is reportedly also in talks to star.

>According to reliable trades, the movie feature Holkbrook's and Munn's characters facing off against the fearsome alien in the middle of American suburbia. PREDATOR is slated for release in February 9, 2018.

comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/x-men-apocalypse-actress-olivia-munn-joins-the-cast-of-shane-blacks-a146510

Other urls found in this thread:

hotnewhiphop.com/50-cent-called-back-to-bankruptcy-court-because-of-instagram-posts-news.20269.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey Predator, are you circumcised? LUUULL

>another suburban setting

Yeah makes a lot of fucking sense for it to hunt for drug addicted teens and pudgy middle aged people

Confirmed shit.

Hot female scientist is always a redflag. That's like those shit movies casting Tara Reid in that role.

>50 nigger

Yup, shit.

you gotta trust in hawkins mate

Shane Black doing predator??

Is this a beautiful natural clashing of disparate elements like our Earth or is this a disaster like mustard gas??

Another shit reboot to rape the original.
>oh Joy.

i HATE THIS BITCH

Female predator fucking when?

It's a sequel/revamp. The original "Predator" happened.

Is there someone else here I can talk to? Can I talk to Morgan?

Hollywood fucking needs to stop remaking and rebooting shit.

Predators are not interesting.
The first movie worked because of Arnold and company.

Nothing else.

The core idea is not enough to extend into a full, developed franchise. Even in the extended universe, where you've got Aliens and Predators running around, predators are consistently underdeveloped and uninteresting. They remain more primitive than the xenos somehow, because the xenos at least tie back into being a biological weapon the Engineers or some such.

DROPPED

STOP

>the movie feature Holkbrook's and Munn's characters facing off against the fearsome alien in the middle of American suburbia.

>LITERALLY AVP:R all over again

I'll watch it to see her get killed.

>Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson ("Southpaw") is reportedly also in talks to star.
REALLY? Movies are still trying to do this with rappers? If he could act then he would have go into it years ago when he was popular. It's not like he made any money rapping, he would have been an actor in a second if he could.

I really really really like Asian girls

Yeah, nobody can replace Arnie, which is why all these reboots of Arnie movies all fucking suck. Actors nowadays are shit

Why not have her play the predator instead? Americans are always whining about female empowerment. This is the perfect time to do that.

Because Munn is too flabby. I could see Jessica Biel as a femPred

What, are you saying women can't hunt Predators too? How fucking sexist. Sorry to invade your little Predator boy's club but it's 2016.

the remake of Predator 2?

>It's not like he made any money rapping
Yes he is.
Also, 50 Cent has acted before.

theres a new predator movie? holy shit

Fiddy is ten times the man you are

hotnewhiphop.com/50-cent-called-back-to-bankruptcy-court-because-of-instagram-posts-news.20269.html?
>Also, 50 Cent has acted before.
So has Segal. Do you want to see him in another major movie?

Just because he's bankrupt doesn't mean he's not making money.

>So has Segal. Do you want to see him in another major movie?
Yes, seagal as punisher in the movie mcu pls

So Trump is a good business man?

Is he not?

Her face scares me.

Sure, I just didn't expect a 50 cent fan to agree.

>hiding the freckles
why do women do this

>implying Arnie isn't a once-in-forever type of guy

It's not that actors suck, lad. It's that big guys like Marlon Brando are common enough in blue collar work, but not in hollywood. The guys who go to hollywood for work are all the 5' 10" Standard Height Standard Build Standard Facial Structure guys like Jeremy Renner, Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, etc.

Guys like Arnie, Brando, and Dafoe are an anomaly. This has been true since before movies.

Bankruptcy isn't always a bad thing.

>Olivia Munn
>scientist who aids the Special Forces soldier

She felt for the STEM meme?

>Munn

All hopes for this being good went straight into the furnace

At least AVP's forced woman lead was a chocolate goddess.

>50 Cent

At least here's someone in the cast who can take a punch. Every user in this thread could take Boyd Holbrook in a fight, he looks like he moisturizes.

Is Adam Sessler the Predator?

Why is Predator 2 so fucking criminally unappreciated?

>Boyd Holbrook
He's going to be Reddit's golden boy soon.

>Tom Cruise
>5' 10"

Olivia's such a sweet little slut.

Because most people who happened to see it actually had taste.

If we get to see Predator slice some dindus in an apartment complex I'm okay with this.

it's a trash flick that people ironically pretend to enjoy. it does have the benefit of all those even worse AVSP flicks (and fucking predators) making it look good in comparison.

The original trailer for "Alien^3" promised that it would take place on Earth, then when the movie came out it was a penal colony on a foreign planet.

Is this ths kino we've been waiting for?

Dude. Keep up with the movie news.

Yes. For realz. Google search the poster, it's all we have so far. That and OP with his up-to-the-minute breaking news.

>female predator
How do you know we haven't seen one already?

>CAPTCHA: Vigenal Herds

>I haven't seen "Predators."

Fuck sake. Shane Black doing Predator has me interested. The casting has me checked out entirely. Fucking hell. None of these people seem like they can take on a Predator.

>Jessica Biel
Her career ended about 6-7 years ago, dude, you'll never see her in anything again unless her husband has a new album out.

Sometimes you get lucky.

The Rock, for example.

Maybe because this time the predator is looking for a mate (Olivia Munn).

you need someone tall and thin to play something like this or else you end up with an AVP situation where the predators are played by 5.5 mexicans and look fat as fuck with the bulk the suit adds

It's not as good as the first one, regardless of how good or bad you think it is.

Also the first was directed by the most underrated and underappreciated director of the 20th century, John McTiernan. The second movie was directed by a TV director.

Aaaand another movie I'm not going to watch.
Thank you Olivia.

You and Turner ruined X-Men: Apocalypse for me.

>fiddy as the predator

what the fuck

seriously why? how does this even happen?

>Film is not a sequel but a reboot
DROPPED

dude. i have been saying this since the late 90s. i knew i was on board a never ending shit ride when van zant did a SHOT FOR SHOT REMAKE of "Psycho", the most useless exercise in cinema history.

>Olivia Munn
>As a "hot" female scientist
Yup it's gonna be shit.

>This was approved by a multi million film company
I really got to watch the remake with a friend. It's like Tommy Wiseau's The Room.

>Ywn leash her and force her to choke down your fat uncut dick

She would love it too

>it's a "Sup Forums believes old movies are literally wiped from existence by new movies" episode
Really gets those brain juices flowing.

can someone explain why you would hire fiddy as the predator and not some random stuntman/athlethe/dancer.

fucking fiddy is borderline crippled by bullets, you wont see his face and wont hear his voice either

why do they even pay him?

Are you memeing? 50 Cent is not the Predator, he'll just be a soldier on Holbrook's team if he even signs up for it.

Shane Black was literally in Predator, if one guy can pull it off, it's him.

ok nevermind i misread.

this makes much more sense now

I'm seeing double. Great casting

ey
tranquilo
tranquilo
desarma
donde esta pablo

>Oliva Munn
With such a track record as Ride Along 2 and That shitty X-Men, this is SURE TO BE A HIT

Olivia Munn has the perfect face to cum on

tell me Im lying
freckles are made for it

>never heard of a new predator movie being made
>check out the cast
>50 cent, olivia munn
Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck?

wtf happen to brie?

Maybe predator will actually kill her so Rogers can stop throwing like a fag.

But it IS a sequel.

i liked her better in pocahontas mode. Not this ayy lmao mode.

>50 cent
what the fuck

they hacked it to pieces to please the MPAA, I'm not saying all the gore would make it better, but it would've made it stand out more. glover's crew just didn't have the personalities and biting wit of arnold's

Amazing how far you can go in Hollywood if you are willing to suck some dick

She even turned Bryan Singer straight temporarily to appear in Xmen

So who's dick did she fuck to get this role?

sadly not mine

>asian
>freckles
Race mixing solves nothing, in this case makes everything worse.

shut up

>t. Shillary voter
Race traitors don't get to have any say.

hope she gets killed off soon.

and FUCK; whhhyyy suburbia???

avp2 requiem was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baaad.

Is she playing a gross corpse that Predator sucked the bones out of?

ayyy lmao

>Predators
>was basically a remake of Predator
>new Predator
>basically a remake of Predator 2

It's like poetry - every stanza kinda rhymes with the last one!

Predator = Good
Predator 2 = Bad
Predators = Bad
Predators 2 = Good?

Is this poetry?

This. There are also lots of rumors that he helped with rewrites during shooting.

The cast sounds potentially bad, but Shane Black being attached makes me excited for this. I like pretty much everything I've seen with his involvement, and he would likely understand what made the original work more than anyone else in Hollywood. Hell, he's so good at making interesting characters, I'm not even that worried about the shitty casting. Even though nothing about this sounds right, Shane Black is probably the only person who could pull it off.

she used 2 b 11/10
eurasians are very pretty

>mfw I got survived getting shot NINE TIMES but now have to face Predator

I'M OUT.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK

this
it's the worst. The amount of makeup needed to cover dark freckles is enough that it becomes horribly obvious makeup is being worn.
It's as bad as drawing in eyebrows.

Makeup is meant to support the face, not serve as a replacement for it.

>Predator movie
>James Franco and Olivia Munn as the main characters