Well Sup Forums

Well Sup Forums
My girlfriend of 9 months just left me
And I'm feeling like shit
General feels thread?

No. Go clean your room and get yourself sorted out. You're better than this and you know it.

>tfw range banned from r9k and haven't had sex in literally 10 years

9 months? you sick fuck

If you mean pregnant then no, I meant the relationship in itself

My room is already organized, I'm just grieving

Not him and that was obviously a pedo joke about her being 9 months old bakayaroo.

Smoke and drink that always does the trick for me

I kinda saw it but then saw those other possibilities, regardless shit fucking sucks

I don't smoke will drinking do it

FP/BP

At least you've had a girlfriend.

Better to have loved and lost they say...

Here you go little buddy

Should have put a baby in her the first chance you got. It’s the only way to take her off the market for any length of time.

I hope you’ve learned your lesson. Now don’t make the same mistake twice

9 months is nothing you tool. unless you're over 60 years old 9 months is a drop in the bucket. you'll move on. At this time it feels shit, but you know what; a few months from now, that relationship will hardly be a footnote in your life. so stop being a bitch. Making her regret dumping you because you made something of yourself is the best revenge.

Little more for you pal

> an old set of friends calls me up a few months ago and says they want to hang out. This group of friends is very special to me because not only did it include my best friend, but all of my closest friends who were friends with each other.
>As highschool ended, each person slowly lost contact with me and each other.
>back to months ago, get a call and get asked to hang out with weed, DND, alcohol, and a whole house to ourselves
>Get really close to friends again
>spend next few months having a blast with them
>fast forward a few months
>each friend cuts contact, again, slowly but surely
>MFW I had to go through losing all of my friends twice

Is it me?
>

It's okay to feel sad, but don't let that shit ruin how you live your life. You're a man, and you don't need a stupid fucking girl to live your life. Go out, meet new people, fuck some 10's, and move on. That's what we were born to do. Aren't you glad you didn't waste more time with someone you weren't supposed to be with? Chin up, Sup Forumsro.

Stay sober. Mourn your loss

A little bit of Kali makes the pain go away

don't worry, hearts are broken but attaining new love is the elixir to your problems.

Another for the road

You can never have too much of Kali

One thing I've noticed is that the older you get, your social circle continues to shrink. I got together with an old roommate and two of my best friends from HS that I hadn't seen in years. We went out clubbing and mustve had a blast because i don't remember some of it.

Two of those bros ended up coming back round to mine and we drank beer/played music all day. I didn't even get their number. They ended up leaving.

My apartment looked like a bomb fucking hit it and reeked of booze/cigarettes. I'm fully expecting that my neighbors complained about the insanity going on. Probably have a call from the landlord tomorrow.

I dunno why I drink. I'm fucking up my education royally by going on benders every week end. I haven't eaten in two days. Pretty sure at some point in the night I did a line of cocaine, too.

I had to go to my parent's house because I felt so fucking shit about the state of my apartment. I cleaned up all the beer cars and spilled crap and just left. Can't wait to go home and see how it smells.

I started drinking in HS and am now a full-blown alkie. I lost my last job because of it and am now proceeding to ruin my education/health. Been to rehab but I started drinking the very night I "graduated".

I think it's going to end up killing me. I can see it in my parent's eyes that they're heartbroken over my downward spiral.

I fight with myself every fucking time like "why are you doing this? Don't do this" then I do it anyway. I'm a fucking shell of a person right now..

>I have been 5 years with her.
>We were planning kids, marriage.
>Then she get bored with me, out of the blue.
>Now she is fucking an old man.

Love fucking sucks and I'm not even trying to be an edgy ironic "le meme"

You're better off hitting and quitting.

i broke up with my gf of nearly 6 years in september.

i knew it was coming so i tried to do some shit to better myself.

the day we broke up I decided to try and talk to some randoms at the bus stop, because fuck it, why am i always avoiding eye contact with my headphones in? why not actually smile at people and make some small talk

the girl i met that day and I have now been dating for 2 months.

fuck being sad. be the you you want to be, and if you can't, work at it one step at a time

Fuck, this comic is fee's on steroids. And yet, somehow manages to maintain humor

Sierra lemme smash

no you have a girl

fuck you and your dubs bitch boy

Dub dubs I got to now srry luv

ive been fucked over too many times to count, OP. you'll be okay.

But I lik u

and?

>Be Me
>have terrible OCD
>Like doctors never new what to do with me
>causes slight tourettes over the year
>develope slight stutter ocationally
>tourettes mainly has to do with facial movements, and clenching of fists/snapping
>the clenching part is what really does it for me
>live in constant state of fear of doign anything
>existance is basically pain because of OCd
>no friends i actually hang out with or anything, just my two birds
>im not bad looking, not overweight or anything
>theres a few things that have helped me though
>one is my birds. Pika, who is a cockatiel i found just outside of an abusive houshold.
>took her in my hands, she climbed right up to my shoulder
>she loved me ever since
>she yells for me as soon as i get in the house after work
>so sweet
>second is my girlfriend
>shes there for me. caring, loving, just all around there
>third is painting. i always used to just cut myself, but i found that painting helps me out quite a bit
>fourth is writing, i practice with a quill
>finally, all of my Sup Forumsros. ever since ive frequented these feels thread, ive had a major boost in my life
>thank you, anons.

also a painting I did today

also i know my painting is shit

i had a cat named Pika that was my best friend
we had to put her down a couple years ago
cried for like two weeks. but better now
wish you the same

i like your painting

If you actually love a girl and lose her it's horrible. You don't ever stop loving or wanting her, you cry every day most likely and never get over her even if you get a new gf

sorry about your cat man. I miss all of my older cats. most of the cats I've had were basically family heirlooms. we die really quick in my family, so it all has to be passed down.

please post, i want this to stay alive

Damn

Suck it up buttercup. People come and go all of the time. One door closes so another can open is what I tell myself when shit like this happens.

Fact of the matter is, there are more fish in the sea, if you look hard enough with some diligence it'll be fine. If you're not financially stable, work on that first before looking for a relationship. You can't love someone else if you don't love yourself first. Partner's will pick that shit up quick.

TL:DR; don't sweat it, focus on your shit and getting yourself into a better spot first.

Fuck...I thought I never had to see that comic ever again...Fuck.

And I've been in love with my friend for 17 years, but she's not interested in my in that way. Yet, to not have her lose a friend, I stay. Please tell me more about "You don't ever stop loving or wanting her, you cry every day most likely and never get over her". I've been doing that ever fucking night for YEARS and every time I see her with someone else it ruins me, but I act happy and interested, because I love her.

ive completely fallen over this girl
shes super funny, cynical just like myself, nerdy without many friends, innocent, everything you could want in a girl
but she has stopped answering my messages
ive spent the last 3 hours watching pictures of us and fuck I feel like shit
dont even have any alcohol to drink around and dont want to leave my house

This isn't love. This is being needy and desperate and also fake since you're not really her friend, you just want her.

I feel like my life is crumbling from GAD/panic disorder. My life up to this point was in the top 10% for most my age. I'm 30. I don't know how to overcome this.

I used to think this way before my first gf. She cheated on me and honestly I've just lost all interest in dating. It's such a chore and annoying. I'm happy alone and enjoy who I am. I just don't wanna spend time loving someone for months or years just to have them break my heart. The risk isn't worth it.

I don't get this shit. Get the fuck over it. I'm a literal fat fuck (6'0" and 350lbs) and have fucked so many girls. I haven't been single since I was 14. I literally have women lining up to sleep with me. I've fucked 3/10s all the way up through 11/10s. I even got a bitch to put me in her senior quote, saying how much she loved me, just for me to dump her ass 2 months into the relationship. I hate to tell you this but if you have this much trouble getting/keeping a relationship, kill yourself. (oh and I've been with my current bitch for 8 years)

Thank you man, you made a part of my night and courage to graduate and start scratching for my dream job, house, and life.

>>I'm going to be a infosec professional

Sleep tight.

fuckin cringe dude

its not
I say this as someone who was a khv robot for 20 years
its a lot worse

ive never been in one of these threads before, are they as predictable as most Sup Forums threads?

Sure
Cute story

What a nice gesture

>married HSSH on the 11th anniversary of us exchanging v cards
> in the back yard of the house I let her pick out
> 6 weeks later she leaves because I " didn't handle her emotions safely " when she talked about opening the marriage and fucking other people / her male "friends"
>found out 2 weeks after she moved out she was fucking this "friend" she tried to invite to the wedding but I said no

This was less than 3 months ago

11yrs of being with someone disintegrates , thick and thin , don't even start OP

damn...well i hope that changes for your family soon
I don't have an issue with dying. Just dont wanna miss out on the future. Humanity is gonna do some cool shit

im pretty sure im insane
>talk to myself like theres someone else there
>laugh for no reason at random times
>hurt myself for shits and gigs and play it off as accident
>some days i have actually gone dowwn to a local coffee show and attempted to poison others drinks

am i fucked?

ive just come to accept im probably gonna die from cancer or have a severe stroke. i started having strokes a the age of 14, so thats more liekly

Sadness sucks dude. I’ve been in many heartbreaking relationships, I’ve become calloused and half expect dissolution around every corner. Maybe that’s what causes it, women are perceptive to emotions and they can sense that void in me. Hell, there was a girl who avoided a relationship with me and called me out for what I am, I think that bitch was straight up psychic. I’ve fucked a lot of whores too, not good for my psyche but it satisfied me so whatever. She said ‘what about the hookers?’ How could she have known? She literally called it out of the blue it’s not like evidence is lying around or on my phone for that matter. She must’ve been a mind reading type or I gave off the vibe? I don’t know, I was respectful, did all the wrong things, tried to weasel my way into a relationship by smoking her out and helping her with her homework. I’ve fucked a lot of chicks and I know this is not de way but I went for it anyways even when I saw signal after signal indicate she wasn’t interested. Finally when her housemate graciously mentioned guys she was texting and essentially outed her and gave me the finally nail in that fucked up coffin, I made it clear I was interested in sex. She gave me a solid ‘we could...’ and I left. Stewed over those two words for days thought about the stupid little gifts I got her, how I brushed over every sign I saw. I mean, she wasn’t even as hot as girls I’ve fucked before or been in committed relationships before but when I get my mind set on something I make a whirlpool of lust and desire centered around it. Reason be damned. Ended up sending her a pitiful paragraph long text similar to this one, somewhere along the lines of ‘I get you’re not into me, that’s whatever, have a nice life.’ She texts me a day later all pissed off insisting I’m losing a great friend yada yada yada. ‘I doubt a great friend would lead me on or use me to smoke out’ just venting now /bro’s I’m sorry if I made you cringe

OP here
Thank you Sup Forumsros for sharing your stories

Being single again is cold and tough
But I'll try to get some balls and keep moving on
Not like there's much else I can do anymore..

yikes...

jesus christ this actually makes me wanna cry

Its fudging junk like this that made me leave this site. WHY DID I COME BACK. IT HURTS

nobody's fucked
why do you do these things

WTF....dude. i'm so sorry. No teenager should have to deal with that on top of everything else....
is it really serious? you should ditch everything an travel if you can

i dont know.. for fun maybe? i dont get anything bad or good from it...

cant travel without money, but thats alright. i dont want to leave my birds all alone anyways. theyd get sad

I know we're on fucking Sup Forums but.
you don;t have very good social relationships, do you?
I can't butt into your life, but i noticed that once i started distancing myself from everyone i would justify shit no "normal" person would. Like not showering or changing clothes or going to the gym or shaving because I knew I'd never see anyone and it was fine. I would make a fake Facebook and send people hate mail. Shit i thought I needed to say. Got really into hard drugs. Fell into myself.

Feeling way better now and I think a big part is starting to talk to my friends again. Makes me feel human

/endrant

good point haha. that made me smile
and there's ways to travel without money, but to each their own.
what kind of stuff do you like

Deal

Gimme an address

i do a lot of things. i usually have to keep my mind pretty busy, so painting, models, i write a lot. i write a lot of letters, usually using an inkwell. i read books by the author Heinlein. some wood burning. most of my time though, (except woodburning) is spent with my birds. you?

no im actually pretty social, i have a nice grop of friends and have fine hygiene, its mostly in private where i do this an i cant keep it in