NIGHTLY COMFY THREAD HERE

NIGHTLY COMFY THREAD HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=hUjRuVhJ_4o

Listen to some mellow jazz, take a sip of your favorite drink, and maybe enjoy some comfy pics and conversation.

Comfy feels. Rainy.

I think next time I can I'll take some pictures. But somehow my phone takes pics above the Sup Forums limit

Yeah, 4chans image size limit is NOT comfy at all!

That dog is an example of how to live correctly.

A little cold for my tastes, but damn that's beautiful.

So, did everyones weekend go alright? I had to work all weekend, but things were pretty quiet, so no big deal. Looking forward to having a couple of days off midweek.

Hey what's up.
Gonna post some OC I took last night, I feel like I typically take comfy pics so want to know what you think!
Pls be honest, I'm open to any critism! I hope you enjoy.

This is more and more becoming a favorite of mine.

Well you're off to a good start! I'm not a big snow person, but I LOVE staying indoors and hibernating when it happens. As long as the electricity stays up, I'm good.

VERY nice!

Ice cold baby, ice cold.

feelin pretty comfy Sup Forumsoys

Chilling and watching olympics. Enjoy watching winter sports right after a giant snowstorm hit me. Also, those snowboarding chicks are fine.

I think this is my favourite photo from last night.
Thanks homie! It wasn't that cold last night surprisingly. I walked around in a snow storm for 9hrs+ and was never really that cold.
Sometimes though winter can be a real bitch.

Freshly fallen and currently falling snow, saved.

always thought that pipe weed had a little something extra in it

Glad y'all are feeling comfy. I love these threads, even on Sup Forums.

Like that one, too. I like how you framed the tower.

Toronto honestly looks like NYC at times.
Nice dude! Happy you enjoyed them brotha
Thanks homie!

That one would make a nice wallpaper, resized.

BTW if you like falling snow then here's another photo.

>I walked around in a snow storm for 9hrs+
Would love to do that in a big city sometime. Maybe when there is a big storm coming I'll vacation to the city beforehand and walk around during the blizzard.

coffee comfy

>fukken saved

Canada, FTW!

You think so? I'm thinking of printing the other one. ()
If anyone wants to follow me on Instagram lemme know and I'll give you my username :)
DUDE it's honestly an amazing experience. Make sure to bring good shoes though because half the snow will turn to slush instantly because of all the traffic. That shit adds like 2lbs each foot too. Well worth it though

This dude didnt let the snow bother him. He was walking around singing to people and dancing around, real chill guy.

Not just good choice in what to take pictures of, but i like the style used to capture them. I'm no photo expert, but its way better than my shitty camera phone attempts.

I have a masters in mech engineering but i secretly always wanted to drive big trucks and heavy equipment then chill in the truck sleeper with all the stuff i need in one small place.

Yeah that one and the bus in the snow are awesome. I like dark colored papes (don't burn out my retinas in the middle of the night) so the bus pic especially would make a nice background.

>falling snow
This is EXACTLY my favorite winter theme! Thanks user.

whoa... I can imagine running around that place with some pals and swimming and relaxing... thanks user. Needed that this cold winter night

I've always felt better in a small space than a huge one. Even if I had the money to own a mansion, I wouldn't be interested. I'd much rather be in a small but nice apartment.

You guys win all the curling events yet?

>Make sure to bring good shoes though because half the snow will turn to slush instantly because of all the traffic. That shit adds like 2lbs each foot too.
Good advice. Brings up one of my other random favorite things to do. Squish the watery slush from the cars/people. It has to be just the right temperature and consistency, but if you've ever played in it you know exactly what i'm talking about.

Maybe if it wasn't a Freightliner...

Entirely agree. I have the habit of always wanting things clean. I got a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment once and found I spent way too much time cleaning stuff I never used. Went to 1 bedroom or studios after that.

Plus the small space feels more cozy. I just want a diverse array of places to sit and lay down, but that can all be in a small area still.

Yup. A recliner over there, a nook over here, you don't have to have a huge space to have options. Saves a lot of time/energy getting around the place, too!

Haha thank you man! I'm still shit compared to other people, but pretty happy with the progress I've seen so far.

Yeah I know exactly what are you are talking about! Fuck i wish being a kid man and spending hours upon hours making snow forts after school. That was when I was happy that it would get dark early, since it could be 5pm and I'd be hanging out outside during the night. Made me feel like a badass lmao.

Any smokers in this thread

Here's another photo of snow for you :)

I made an ambulance into an rv.

Damn that's pretty comfy
What a nice composition and dat green and red colour theme. I like that photo alot

Nope. I have enough breathing problems as it is.

bump

I could probably be happy with a small bathroom, tiny kitchen, a loft bed, and a nice sized library/study as the only room.

THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME1!! More pics if you have any, please!

>Any smokers
smoking what?

>spending hours upon hours making snow forts

Should look into swimming. It'll help improve your breathing and lung capacity.
Whatever you like to smoke homie.. I think that dude was smoking a cigarette, but If you smoke something illegal just make sure you don't do it in front of the cameras.

I am jealous of that setting, in multiple ways.

Beautiful!

I remeber I use to get so pissed when the highschoolers would smash all the hard work me and my class mates would put into building the forts.

I am jealous of the bindings on those books. I really can't stand the cheap paperback books. Usually prefer hardcover everytime, but a well made binding can make any kind of book fine.

If you're religious then you'll probably really like these next two photos.
Imo the one in the dark is a better composition, but I fucked up on the technical side so it's a little grainy.

but im afraid he'll fall :(

This one is still nice, but good thing about taking the photo at night is the cross pops out.
I've gotta redo the image, especially now that I know what I need to do to fix it.

Somewhere, I will look for more.

Not religious at all, but I enjoyed many of the stories in the bible and thought Jesus was a good character. I see no reason to let what some people do with the book ruin what is good about it.

The symbolism in climbing to rightousness or ascending to heaven is good.

It's OK, pupper. He looks like he's done this before.

what's dat?

Do you think he would jump in if he saw a ball roll by?
Yeah was pretty happy with how the photo came out, the whole staircase to heaven theme was exactly what I was going for too.

doggo sets it up him/herself it seems

Her butthole was really comfy.

>Do you think he would jump in if he saw a ball roll by?
Depends.

What is an Ambulance or what is an RV? It's what I sleep and chill in when on the road working festivals.

Damn son

I used to use an air mattress and a portable air conditioner. Blacked out windows so I can hide and sleep all day.

That's one chill gif.

o shit. didint read. comfo af

Ingenious. Creative. I like it!

No prob fam. Pop a squat. Wanna hit this blunt?

Can you turn the lights and siren on???

Have you ever had a problem being mistaken for an actual active ambulance?

is that Chicago?

Lights and siren still work but I try not to do it too much so I don't catch hell from the cops or something.

Hilarious. Actually, clean it up and put in an up to date computer, and it would probably be a right comfy battle station.

Here's what I'm working with really

Much better, but having one screen in front of another is not good. Can you wall mount the bigger one? Heck, I just put an old thin strong cardboard box behind my primary (smaller) monitor, and put my secondary (a 31" TV) on top of it. Just high enough to clear the main screen, but low enough I don't have to crank my neck up to watch movies on it.

Not so far. It has all the words spray painted over so it should be kinda obvious. Somebody did try and thank me for my service though outside a fast food joint.

please rate my living room I'm trying to make it more comfy. I just got the couch.