Is this 'flat earth/fake moon landing/we've never been to space' stuff a meme or is it a legitimate thing people are...

Is this 'flat earth/fake moon landing/we've never been to space' stuff a meme or is it a legitimate thing people are actually trying to prove?

Is there like a agreed upon source these conspirators go by I can read/watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm7S8aXQJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well there are legitimate people who think the earth is fake, There is some suspecius things like how every photo and video of the earth is filmed using fisheye lenses, which give the photo/video a curve to it. you should read on fake moon theory, it is interesting, how the moon rings like a bell and shit.

I personally think its crazy but it is an interesting theory

It's all a meme, with the intention of putting up a truly dumbfounding front of stupidity, much like the reason behind asking "who would win in a fight? 10 billion lions or the sun?" you ask it for the purpose of baffling them with the possibility that someone could think that the sun is even remotely capable of winning.

buy dogecoin

Every single thing that gets put out to the public in regards to space is fake no matter what

youtube.com/watch?v=dm7S8aXQJ4I

Once you go flat you'll never go back.

Go to /x/ and check the catalog, they'll have sources that state the flat earth rationale so you can decide for yourself.

Don't bother with ytube, it only has shitty "debunked" videos, what are they afraid of?

it started as a joke but then some dumb people followed as truth and started to make more crazy shit about it
you can watch a bunch of flat earth videos on youtube but I don't know how can people watch any of it and unironically agree, it's not even a good conspiracy theory to begin with
personally I think we as a human race should be punished for this

>go to /x/
/x/ is the dumbest board on Sup Forums, fuck off

>Go to /x/

Pretty much this.

But it's a huge mistake to treat flat Earth as silly. The fact that we're in an information age where flat Earth has any serious traction shows how many are proudly prone to blind bias.

i think you mean flat erf.

>flat earth rationale
>rationale

This is Sup Forums. The flow of information is free, so of course you'll see loads of dumb shit on any board.

I told OP to go find unadulterated free spoken content so he can make his own conclusion. Why does that make you uncomfortable?

>this

but everything we have ever been taught is pretty much a lie, not just space related stuff.

ive heard some really interesting stuff from the more intelligent flat earth people. Our current view of our planet is most definately not accurate. A hollow/concave earth would not suprise me, flat might not be impossible, but i dont lean that way.

for someone interested, this podcast goes over some of the points for flat earth:
media.blubrry.com/thehighersidechatsplus/content.blubrry.com/thehighersidechatsplus/THC-Eric-Dubay-Free.mp3

for general conspiracy stuff podcast:
www.thehighersidechats.com

the youtuber crrow777 has some crazy stuff re: space being a lie, lunar wave, etc

>intelligent flat earth people

Just cause of you guys, I'm going to /x/ to see for myself.

Stop plugging the podcast you keep telling people is your job you soyboy manlet

And he was never heard from again.

Why is there a slight curve on the horizon?

it's trolls trolling trolls, son. there are of course people who came to believe in flat earth theories.

w-wish me luck

Because your eye is curved

Because your eye is curved

There is no consensus place because they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to say everything is CGI and trickery

You are a complete retard to be asking this shit. How the fuck do you think the universe works? How did you graduate middle school?

because the earth is flat and every camera ever has a fish eye lens. I'm sure there's a bullshit reason as to why things come from below the horizon instead of gradually coming into view. also I'm sure there's a bullshit reason as to why the earth always casts a round shadow on the moon

Nigga what part of this looks "real"

youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M

holy shit i cant handle the retardation

>tfw when he's back in 5 minutes looking for help summoning a succubus.

All of it? Why are you guys so delusional

>It’s already been reported that the Flat Earth Society was upset with Musk for the stunt they described as “a good car ad.” In a tweet—the society actually has a pretty good Twitter game—they stated: “people who believe that the Earth is a globe because ‘they saw a car in space on the Internet’ must be the new incarnation of ‘It's true, I saw it on TV!’ It's a poor argument.”

>“Why would we believe any privately-held company to report the truth?”

You will never gain actual traction because falseflag trolls and Poes Law. Sorry guys.

So... the whole round earth argument has tons of proof...yet none for the flat earth. And any proof given of round earth is refuted with bullshit claims like the fish eye lens, and other stupid stories.

>be me
>sitting in harbor watching ships come in
>on clear days notice that the tops of the ships are visible before the rest of the ship
>make a mud ball
>put a stick in it
>rotate it towards me
>I see the top of the stick before the rest of the stick
>corporations are people my friend
>I am not a publicly traded person

well shit they got me

multiple people said they wanted to hang out but none of them got back to me when I replied with "sure!" no one likes me

ITT:
a few waking up, most still cant be bothered to figure out reality on their own.... still believe what was taught in school

OH NO NO NO

Where are the stars n' shit?

holy shit, that was a fucking car ad!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Duh? Making a test payload into something your company actually sells is smart, making a test payload something silly is cool, doing both is good business.

This looks super real...

>space dinos are our new overlords

if the earth is flat then why do flat earthers believe the sun and moon are spheres? why arent they flat too?

It was like a 4 day goddamn commercial, for 4 whole days, i was living in that assholes advertisement campaign.... i feel like a tool

go with that feeling

Some of them think the sun is fake or some shit. They can't decide on a single narrative, just like Trutherz

>So... the whole round earth argument has tons of proof

But it doesn't, though.

You found a paused frame out of a 4 hr video that looks extremely good, and are arguing that it looks too good to be real.

Dumbass you're just doing an editor's job for him. I could take a 4 hr video of a random day at an accountant's office and make it look exciting. Shit that's the entire premise of Ice Road Truckers
You're officially dumber than the people who watch ice road truckers, since they still believe in Alaska even if they think the show is staged.

You probably think Gravity is caused by Density because you're one Dense motherfucker. As though Gravity is some specific force we defined a year ago instead of the WORD WE USE FOR WHEN DENSE THINGS FALL THROUGH LESS DENSE. Fuckin hell.

Grow a pair. Would you rather have a shitty youtube commercial or a stunt? Launching a car up is pretty fuckin cool, and that's exactly why it is good advertising. It's literally the opposite of inserting shitty marketing into a show, this is the need for marketing creating something cool.

>But it doesn't, though.

This is true. I mean except for putting objects in geo-centric orbit like satellites. And GPS. And telephotos from space. Modern flight guidance technology. Naval guidance systems. A whole set of mathematical proofs.

But aside from that, you're right not one fucking thing except a butch of lemmings listening to eggheads.

This is the problem with these theories. It's like I might be willing to accept the idea that the Earth is shaped differently and they describe that in detail as why. but then you ask a related question and you get voodoo.

>wut iz physics and maths and science, chemistry and astronomy

>It's all fake!

Yes, very convincing arguments in this thread, for sure

Don't forget any old artillery calculatuons and the night sky in the north vs south. And how our entire climate follows a real model and not how random religious fanatics said a sun bops up and down like a fucktard

>10 billion lions
>The fucking Sun
>Sun not being capable of winning.
Nigger are trolling, or just literally retarded? 10 billion lions wouldn't even be visible at the scale of the Sun.
You clearly do not have a concept of very large numbers or the size of celestial objects. Dumbfuck.

Yea but aside from that nothing.

Kek I forgot to put the "you." My argument still stands faggot.

These are people who need validation for how they've done nothing with their lives, and their entire legacy will die eith them or their children. In a hundred years, their names will only be remembered in scattered family trees, because even their stupidity isn't novel enough to matter. They would rather try to reduce what other people have accomplished, even if it's just in their own minds, so they feel better about their worthlessness.

It's 4 hours of the same shit.
Oh my god this is so real looking!

>It just looks real good, but it's definitely real. so real, it's fake!

>I believe da stuffz about space because I was told it was realz

You literally watched a bunch of fucking conspiracy videos and read some shit on the internet and believe you uncovered the mysteries to the universe you absolute fucktard.

YOU are the one who hears stuff from others and believes them. Read what the other anons posted above about satelites, gps systems, naval guidance systems et cetera.
YOU are the one who needs to read a fucking book. There is more of a probability that the earth is round than a fucking flat disc you autistic mong.

So you've disproved all the stuff they said in school? Or even one thing? Or tested all the theories that flat earthers propose? Or are you just following whatever a bunch of less popular faggots say? A literal hipster faggot

Are you seriously suggesting humans have flat eyes?

>>It just looks real good, but it's definitely real. so real, it's fake!
Actually that's closer to what you said, in fact if you actually read my comment you'll see I'm saying most of it isn't very good looking, just kinda meh as far as static images go.

Maybe you need literacy courses.

And ships being able to travel in one direction and end up right back where they started. Or disappearing over the horizon. Or sun rising and setting(moon too) Or the fact that you can't stand on the beach in Washington and see Japan with the naked eye. Or stand on the tallest mountain and still not be able to see any things that you should be able to.

Nothing at all.

Why is the earth flat but the moon a sphere in that picture?

That actually makes more sense than the current theory.

thats a fucking picture you absolutely autist, his eye didnt capture the image.

Yeah but all those are fake. Nice try though.

OK yea all of that. But other than those few examples we have absolutely no proof. This guy is right. Meanwhile flat earthers have a logo that shows the planet is flat and it's even available as a key chain.

Didn't you hear? Humans can't see more than a few miles away, except the moon, except the sun except mountains, except when high up but still only a little for some reason, except tall things that sit way off but they get smaller because reasons.
See I proved it because I big boy

>OK yea all of that. But other than those few examples we have absolutely no proof

THERES THOUSANDS OF EXAMPLES YOUF UCKING SHITHEAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, but your (curved) eyes are looking at that picture you dunce.

>in fact if you actually read my comment you'll see I'm saying most of it isn't very good looking

I think you have a split personality or something.

I asked this same question. Why do they believe the earth is flat but the moon and sun are round? That makes less sense then everything being one consistent shape.

then why do i see straight lines as straight lines on graphs and math books and not curved.

you fucking retard.

Yes it is real.
As Americans devolve into complete morons, this idea will grow like other stupid conspiracy theories. Someday all wealthy Chinese will own trained Americans like some have monkeys today.

>except the moon, except the sun except mountains, except when high up but still only a little for some reason, except tall things that sit way off but they get smaller because reasons.
See I proved it because I big boy

DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW BIG THE FUCKING MOON AND SUN ARE IN COMPARISON TO FUCKING SHIPS AND MOUNTAINS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because they draw the lines straight on flat paper you slack jawed mongoloid

you literally make no fucking sense.
if i take the image the guy took, and i draw a line over the horizon, it wont be straight it will be curved.

by YOUR logic since my eye is "curved" i would be seeing EVERYTHING in a curved manner like a fish eyed lens.

You are literally FUCKING STUPID.

>YOU are the one who hears stuff from others and believes them

That's exactly what you've done, except you learned some of this in grade school so you just blindly believe it because they told you it was "facts"
You don't strike me as an individual who has read many books, if any at all.

>There is more of a probability that the earth is round

Jesus you aren't even sure, sad!

Why is everyone falling for a troll who is clearly still in High School? Jesus Christ guys...

>You found a paused frame out of a 4 hr video that looks extremely good, and are arguing that it looks too good to be real

Please read this. I realize the first sentence should read "You found a paused frame that looks goid out of a 4 hr video", but it's fuckin obvious with context clues you clueless cunt.

>if i take the image
>i draw a line over the horizon
> it wont be straight it will be curved

Proving your eye is curved and you're drawing the curve you master ass packer

>You don't strike me as an individual who has read many books

List the books you've read that refute the accepted norm and list those that support your view.

also what the fuck is the difference between flat paper and a flat earth as you retards propose? shouldn't the horizon be FLAT and STRAIGHT

fuck off you retard im not gonna entertain your small ego anymore. i read more books than you can fucking handle.
I'm also not willing to put my belief in anything, not nasa, and certainly not flat earth retards like yourself.
I go based on evidence. And the evidence suggests that yes indeed the earth is round. it is NOT perfectly "round", if you read some physics and science books you would know this. Also i dont see you suggesting any sources to anyone on this thread, only name calling and telling people how "sad" and "stupid" they are for not knowing the truth.

Fucking kill yourself will you.

I think it's pretty funny

I don't think you understand, flat eathers say you can't see the Rockies from Missouri (for example) because humans physically can't see far away. That's obviously bullshit.

Now, if they instead argued for the atmosphere getting in the way, mountains should just fade out and disappear as you drive away, not fall below the horizon.

Kill me, you cant be this fucking dumb.
That doesn't prove my eye is curved you fucking retard it proves the horizon is since i already told you, STRAIGHT lines are seen as STRAIGHT lines. Even on buildings, ships, airplanes, even in fucking nature.

You can't be serious at this point. you MUST be trolling

Its a lot easier to prove that world trade center 7 didn't collapse symmetrically into its own footprint at free fall speeds due to office fires, as NIST says.

>also what the fuck is the difference between flat paper and a flat earth as you retards propose? shouldn't the horizon be FLAT and STRAIGHT

It is. But if you're eye is curved you're not going to see that now are you Captain Science

>everything in space is either all uniformly flat or all uniformly round

Lol what? Why would this have to be a thing?

Because there are some people who do actually believe this and most people believe they deserve to learn. Personally I think we should fly them into space and dump them, letting them see the error of their ways while they die as recompense for how expensive that would be.

Straight lines have to measured straight fuck fag. Nothing just "is". If your eyes are curved you have to account for what theyre communicating. Use some fucking common sense

Because then it establishes clear rules for what happens. And it's observable and explainable. You know. It would make sense.

Because a spherical sun existing over a flat earth would mean perpetual light. A spherical noon and a flat sun would result in vastly different lunar phases.

ITS OBVIOUSLY FUCKING CURVED IN THE PICTURE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and why the FUCK would earth be the ONLY known planet in this fucking known universe with a flat shape you absolute mongoloid. He didnt say everything in space is either all uniformly flat or all uniformly round. You're putting words in his hosue and being a complete retard.

Why isnt the fucking earth a triangle then? OR a hexagonal?

fuck off and go back to grade school will you. picture related.

in his mouth*