Here's the Marauder's Map, have fun with it, we've used it pretty much every day for years

Here's the Marauder's Map, have fun with it, we've used it pretty much every day for years.

Oh by the way Harry, why does it always say there's a man called Peter Pettigrew sleeping right next to Ron?

really made me think

Used only in the third film, but they do not use it any other time. Would have come in handy when that pink bitch took over the school.

Why does hermione sleep in snape's room?

They use it all the time.
Or do you mean Harry and the crew?

Harry and the crew because after movie 3 Harry is the owner of the map. Lupin gives it back to him.

Right. Just another one of of the many "why didn't..." questions you can ask about this series.

What did you expect from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises?. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>?.
You fucked up.

He uses it in the books. Probably just didn't have time enough for it in the movies.

This. The books were great. The movies were pure shit. Literally all the what if questions were answered in the books.

Oh yeah?

Unicorn hair costs 10 galleons while a wand from Ollivander — some of which contain unicorn hair and other expensive cores like dragon heartstring and phoenix feathers — will only cost you seven galleons.

Assuming he doesn't cut the hair while making the wand, Ollivander is selling his wands at a loss of at least three galleons.

Explain THIS.

>Great fagsby
>God tier
Pick one. Oh and you're retarded

>Being this autistic

>Triwizard tournament
>huge event only happening every 5 years
>giant spectator crowds
>they can actually only watch the first event with the dragons
>second one is underwater and the audience sees nothing except everyone dive down and hopefully come back up ages later
>third one is in the dark in a giant hedge maze, again the audience sees nothing except sometimes some spell effect above the hedges

kek

Exactly how much sand do you have trapped in your vagina?

BASED BLOOM

>people will never not reply to this
Pretty impressive desu

Had thought about that too when I was reading it.

I never understood this either
Wouldn't they enchant some fucking birds to show a projector of what they're seeing on some cloud or cloth?

Also, is that another hack way for JK to have all the "wonky shit" to go down without anyone noticing?

>those fucking tentacle things in the 2nd part, had Dumbledore seen them, he'd zap the little cunts

>Krum/whatever his name getting cursed to do Barty's doing and taking out everyone but Harry to win
>seeing that the triwizard cup was actually a portkey when they touched it

They dun fucked up, or better yet, Harry Potter is literally fucking drivel and I don't understand tumblr posting about it here all the time

He obviously makes so much profit on cheaper wands that he can afford to sell valuable ones at loss, rather than pricing everything for profit and risking poorfags not buying at all.