How does b/ save money

how does b/ save money

If you don’t actually need it, don’t buy it. Not that difficult.

With my JOB, YOU FUCKING DEGENRATE FUCK.

CPR

By putting it into a savings account to build interest.

I drink water at restaurants. Fuck paying $2.19 for half a can's worth of soda, diluted with ice. I ate at a restaurant in Vegas that was charging $5 for a glass of soda. Fuck that shit.

posting trap thread on Sup Forums

I sell my body for money and eat patrons cum for extra nutrition

does this apply to hookers?

>eating in restaurant

That’s what i do.

We don't. Word of advice, never buy a 35k dollar vehicle when you're making 13 dollars an hour. Even with a low intrest rate.

this desu

also it's real easy to hack store sales for clothes and whatnot. make an account, tell them your birthday is in like a week, sign up for and immediately cancel email and text promotions to get store codes, and you've got like 30 bucks worth of credit at some places right off the bat. plus a bunch of stores regularly do 40% off sitewide or like $60 shirts at three for $100. got a slick-ass wardrobe for like half price this way.

speaking of sales, schwan's is doing a promo right now for 50% off your first order with free shipping, up to $100. you can just keep making accounts and fill your fucking freezer with chicken and burritos.

Well, yeah, eating at home is way cheaper than restaurants. Still, I go out with my gal a couple nights a week, and always get water. Just a tip for when you're at one.

Also, if you tip a percentage, make sure you do it on the original bill, not the final bill with taxes included. My server isn't getting extra because the government got some too.

If you live in an apartment, be proactive about renewing your lease. I've seen companies send you renewal paperwork in the mail, and try to raise the rent every year. That's bullshit. Call them up, or visit the office in person to negotiate. I've been able to keep my rent the same most years, and the times it did go up, it was WAY less than they initially were charging.

The system I use now is to go into their office a couple months before the lease expires. Tell them I want to renew. I haven't had an increase since. I think people have a hard time trying to raise your rent when you're a face right in front of them, instead of a name on a piece of paper.

Pay off your credit card every month. Don't put shit on there unless you can afford it. The interest rate is absolutely insane.

Also, get a card with decent cash back. I have a Citi card which gives 2% back. Doesn't sound like much, but 2% back on a monthly bill of $1,200 is $288 over the course of a year.

Keep your money in a credit union instead of a bank. They almost always have a better dividend percentage.

>save money
HAHA

Or just don't tip to save money

Being a degenerate neet living with my parents. Never spend a dime.

Put it up, and feget about it. Out of sight out of mind.

Fast food/stored fat

I spend money but I’m also saving it. Always on me #thicc