For a gf, what are your standards?

For a gf, what are your standards?
Not what your dream girl is like, but what would you settle with?
I'm self-conscious and just wanna know.

my only requirement is that her face is average at worst.

dirty nails= nono

Average face and a likeable personality
That’s about what I’d settle for

1) She has to know what she wants.
2) She has to feel the will to be honest.
3) Skinny and cute face would be nice.

Tolerable personality, not a fatass, and a triple digit IQ.

Post face and I'll tell u if I would wife u

1. be nice
2. be cute
3. her penis has to be feminine

Cute face is most important. Not fat is a close second. Must also have at least several common interests. Personally these things are non-negotiable.

Here in cuckfornia theres dudes walking around with the ugliest and/or fattest bitches ive ever seen. So thats what beta fags r into. Hope ur not that. A regular guy just doesnt want her straight up ugly, fat, or a bitch. If she is none of those things she has a chance with a normal guy.

>her
>penis

Bare minimum she'd have to be smart, because if you can't hold a conversation with me past a few words at a time, it's not worth my effort or time to invest wasting my breath. And she needs to be at least partially self-sufficient, I'll help but I'm not waiting on her every beck and call. Looks as long as she's not the hunchback of Notre dame, anything is fine.

Well op we have spoken. Acknowledge us in some way

Not psychotic.
Reasonably attractive.
Cuddly.

You'd be surprised how few even meet the first one.

She has to be smart enough to hold conversations with me. She can't be super needy, I like being able to be around my friends often. Needs to have a job or be in some type of education. At least have a few interest in common. Can't be a bitch.

>be real
>love me
That’s all I ask ;(

feminine penis

a female version of me from an alternate timeline /thread

>has actual interests that aren't purely to seem more attractive
>can have interesting conversations
>good sense of humor

>isn't a landwhale

That's about it really. Still very rare.

Bleached asshole is a must and laser hair removal. I cannot stress these enough

everyone is going to have different "bottom lines" for what they would and wouldn't be ok with, and I know from experience that the superficial aspects of a person aren't going to have much of an influence in a real relationship. Most of a girl's attractiveness comes from how well she can play the game of courtship, most important being non-verbal forms of communication like looks, body language, and attentiveness.

>Still no acknowledgement from OP

What a great thread.

>I don't
want a gf.

Not Op but am i passable

hmu on snap im gstoka and id let you know

>Take care of yourself and your shit for the most part
>seriously

>christian virgin anime nerd

I finally found love

When I was in high school I would just fuck any girl I could get. Seven years later, I just want a pretty girl who is as passionate about music as I am. It doesn't matter what kind of music she likes.

Body is a meh
Face is a must (above average works for me...not pretty, but not avg either)
Ill settle for any skin tone except full black
Hands and feet are a must (for sexual ofc)
What her mind regards; I wouldn't care if she's settling with me as well (i mean let's get fair i can't ask for a girl in love with me if I don't feel likewise), conversations/foreplay are a must so she might as well be avg on intelligence

>low sex drive
>able to entertain herself
>somewhat reasonable
>not extremely left wing
I've only found one girl able to tick these boxes and she moved away for a different uni.

r u me?

The normal stuff that everyone looks for.
Just the right amount of fluff, properly shaped ears, pads, claws, decent looking tail etc.

You look like you're not supposed to be using Sup Forums yet

I guess I'd settle for a nice ass, pretty face, light skin (But it really doesn't matter) and with good conversation which means she's smart

Could be!

Cute.

Post a picture without doing any gestures and I'll let you know

Must like sex and be sexually active
Cannot stress that enough

Not fat as fuck

Fun to hang with

Sexually open

Gotta level with you here, it's mostly mental traits. She's gotta not be to emotionally needy, and at least semi-stable. She needs to comprehend my introversion at some level and that at times I'm just plain emotionally exhausted from spending a day talking to idiots. She needs to comprehend technical speech and be base line scientifically literate. A certain minimum amount of sex is required to justify the entanglement, not a huge amount, but some. Accordingly has to have physical attributes that don't repulse me. Some kind of career skills would be a definite plus, but by the time she's fulfilled the scientific literacy bit it's pretty much guaranteed.

A girl with actual hobbies, that she actually likes, to show that she has some consistency and isn't a complete whore.

no bad bitches

>nice smile
>nice eyes
>willing to call me daddy and be degraded and hurt for extended periods

thats about it really. anything else is a bonus.