Just finished my first week working at Aldi. What does b think about Aldi? And why is the food so bad?

Just finished my first week working at Aldi. What does b think about Aldi? And why is the food so bad?

weekly produce is good and the typical staples are good. what so bad about the food?

good place to get good deals unless its in a gheto city

I love Aldi. It's big enough to have everything you need, and small enough that things are easy to find. The food is cheap, and the lines move fast. I shop there every week.

Salty snacks are good. Everything else seems bland. And really look at the meat.

One thing I dislike is my seemingly maniacal boss. She runs around literally yelling "efficiency" loudly.

>Just finished my first week working at Aldi

oh yea your right, the meat is gross. I used to only go for some produce, dry goods and snacks b/c they are the same as anywhere else and ussualy a deal

Actually, the benefits are very competitive. It is a highly sought after job.

How much do u get paid hourly?
Bi-weekly?

What benefits do u get

I don't trust any animal products. Ice cream, milk, eggs, meat etc.

Sorry to hear that. At least Aldi pays well. Where I live, they pay 12 an hour. I only earn 9 working in an office.

By any chance do you live in auburn?

only turks go there

$13 hour, $14 on Sundays. Health vision dental life and 402k they match to 5% . That goes up over time. Our vacation is based on hours worked on average per week.

No, I'm a honkey.

do the cashiers still get to sit down and dont have to deal with bagging/boxing groceries?

try farm fresh its far cooler but ya kneads qualification

Why does the bread never mold or go bad? I've had loaves survive 2 months after the sell by/expiration date. I get scared to eat the Nazi bread. That can't be good for you given the amount of preservative that takes.

I'm asking you?

Checked

I've never seen one.

I'm thinking of applying to one that's close to home? Where are you from and what is the pay/benefit?

Scroll up

Sounds good. You work full time? Also what state?

Is this USA wide?

43 states. Europe and Australia also

i go there when I need fruits and vegetables.

I come to b for those.

YEs

Town got an aldi not too long ago, went inside about a week ago for the first time... Its just a 99¢ store where nothing is 99¢, non stop generic products that cost the exact same as their major brand counterparts in other stores

bitch the pizza is good

>Why does the bread never mold or go bad?
That applies to Walmart bread and Kroger bread as well. My left over hamburger bun is still not molding. Also Aldi's hot dog buns are the worst. Fucking crumbles.

I lived in Germany for a year, and boy did I have a little nostalgiagasm when i saw this pop up

Are you a grill?
I just finished my first month. I’m he only dude in the store. Went to to nearby locations and discovered it’s all female employees.

I get paid $12.70

0.10$ above minimum wage, 4 sick days, and 5% employee discount on most items

Crumbles? Wtf are you talking about. They’re always moist when I buy them and they’re fucking .80 cents for a pack.

I'm a guy. But I work with mostly chicks. 2 other guys but one appears to be a faggot. Actually says trailer park boys is a bad show, too. So basically a girl.

That’s awful.

They are stale and rip into pieces.

What state?
Also are you a sperg?

I’m trying to get a manager in training johby. But I sort of hate working there and would probably hate it more with more responsibility.

Weird.

Kekkkkkk

What's a sperg?

I can’t believe that people are paying like $15 from their EBT cards for those two frozen lobster tails that look godawful.

This was years but ever since that disappointment, I never bought buns from them.

Like a tendie eater

Not really, marketside pizzas at walmart are better, and even those arent that great

Dude you haven’t been to ALDI in a while or your ALDI stocks different shit.
The place I work has like 4 different bomb ass frozen pizza brands and all ~13 inches for ~$5

Lmao

Motherfucker my crappy job is 15 hours a week and even I get 30 days sick leave on top of 30 days paid holiday.
Heck, I'm not totally sure what you're getting there is even legal.

No. I rang a 48 today and this bitch was like "try to go faster" gonna ask my dm for a transfer

60 days off a year

There are Aldi's in the states? the fuck?

That’s cray
I ring like a consistent 32 and stack people’s carts nicely

And no one gives me shit

I think Aldi's good for certain things--eggs, potatoes, basic shit like that. They also have really good candy, which was surprising to me.

the food is great faggot

German chocolate because it’s a German company...surprise

it's because it's white bread, or faux wheat bread

Aldi is about as good as food is going to get if you want to be cheap. As a matter of fact, they are top quality cheap. I love Aldi because I'm a poorfag and a great cook.

You're not from the US then.

The tiger bread from the open bakery is the dopest shit, you have to get there early because of all the mudslimes and foreigners and their bastard kids picking up the food. The also have the best american style deep pan pizza.