What do you guys think about overpopulation...

What do you guys think about overpopulation. I am from india and I think most of the problems in our country would be solved if there were less people.
Is there any way to control overpopulation. ?

Start colonizing space.

Kill all with an IQ Lower than 105

war.

I think we need to take after china, and only allow 2 children.

Seriously. People need to stop fucking and popping out kids. Man, I feel like a germ. What do germs do? They just fuck and grow. We're smart germs, anons. A germ aware of itself. How crazy is that?

I dont think ISRO (Indian space research organisation) is working on that. .
and its impossible to even think about colonizing space as isros budget is only 1.7 billion dollar this year

what do your streets smell like

with pakisthan or china?

how to kill these people?
and any reliable IQ tests you know of?

If we completely killed everyone in India and China, that's 40% of people on Earth right there.

Report to your suicide booth, pajeet.

little better than your moms vag

You realise that by killing people with lower than 105 iq the average would be bumped up causing people just over 105 IQ to be bumped down to below 105 this causing them the be killed, until everybody was dead, right?

Eugenic practices like government incentivized selective breeding and sterilizing felons that cannot be rehabilitated are ethical practices to solve this problem, but eugenics is a scary word. Low income households having lots of children shouldn't be economically viable, and people unfit to raise children should not be allowed to raise children. Selective breeding can also solve a large part of the migrant crisis, the children the immigrants bring to our country. Pic unrelated

Hunger games.

People who have intelligent children that perform high demand jobs and don't have lots of infractions with the laws are a pleasure to have. The problem is Walmart 80 IQ trash multiplying their burden.

Stop pooing in the streets and maybe youd live longer and fuck less

oh i will kill mysaelf before turning 25.
you know that its not possible to kill everyone in india and china unlesas there is chemical war or something

Whelp spotted the person with an IQ below 105.

If you take the current population and killed everyone that had bellow the standard that is 105 now, you could adjust the IQ after. Just there wouldn't be any stupid people left.

the planet, other lifeforms and cosmos will sort humanity out (it doesnt look very well for humans, btw)

Take away welfare.

All this system does is provide low IQ people to breed off the wealth of successful and intelligent people.

lol bud

Nothing to do with IQ, pleb. You're basically saying poor, stupid people are trash, but I'd argue those "wealthy, smart" folk are the real problem. They have the money and resources to do 50x the amount of damage to the earth than those you speak of, and they typically do. Who's destroying the world? Surely not stupid, poor people.

what welfare you are talking about BPL cards , gas subsidies or reservations?

>Surely not stupid, poor people.
They're too stupid and poor to do that.

Its the problem that Green save the earth types don't want to admit exists.

Yet solving it or at least admitting that its the primary problem, would be the easiest way of insuring that things like climate change, pollution and extinction of other species would not happen to the degree it is now.

>"wealthy, smart" folk are the real problem

The problem is wealthy stupid folk, who depend on the poor stupid folk to keep them in power.

OwO

dont have so many children??? africa and asia are so fucking dumb.

Europe has gone from 500 - 750 in 50 years while in the same period of time Africa has gone from 200 - 1.2 billion.

fuck africa and fuck asia. get a fkn grip

yes communism.

the us science budget is 6.6 billion

Double dubs have spoken
Checked and keked

Extending on this, if you seriously detach yourself from the world, and view it from the cosmos, you'd notice that it is indeed wealthy people destroying the world.

So, who is scum? The homeless man covered in dirt, or the millionaire wearing cat fur, $600 cologne, etc.?

Yeah, I suppose if there's no food the overpopulation would sort itself out.

Legalize Tide pod eating.
Remove all "nanny" type safety laws.
Should eliminate enough.

Well said

Maybe it's less about what you have, and more about what you do. You could make a great living operating a sustainable business or farm, right?
Or, you could be a person who drives his SUV to Wal-Mart, which runs on electricity from oil or natural gas, to buy things shipped from far and wide, largely by diesel-powered trucks, only to throw the junk away as soon as it becomes an inconvenience. Example- plastic cutlery and styrofoam plates and cups. It's ludicrous when you think about it.

well there is communist government two states in india.
one of them is west bengal which has 76% literacy rate and has many problems like riots , bad infrastructure.
other state is kerla which has literacy rate of 96% and its better tan most of the country

Doesn't our current economic system rely on populations increasing for it to function? Also, overpopulation is more of a regional problem, areas of the US like san francisco, LA, new york etc, are over populated, while over regions of the country are practically empty.

we have 65% people below the age of 35.
and its not regional problem , there are way less jobs in india

>During 1975–2019 the population doubled to 1.2 billion. The Indian population reached the billion mark in 1998. India is projected to be the world's most populous country by 2024,[4] surpassing the population of China. It is expected to become the first political entity in history to be home to more than 1.5 billion people by 2030, and its population is set to reach 1.7 billion by 2050

>while over regions of the country are practically empty.

Those regions typically are empty becuase they're largely uninhabitable.

>Doesn't our current economic system rely on populations increasing for it to function?

Insofar as the western hemisphere goes that won't be that way for long if automation develops as it's expected to, they'll be too many people with jobs, and demand will actually decrease if there's nothing done to prop up the system.

All that thinking you're smart with your big autistic rant and you can't even save a picture correctly.

Poor stupid people are fine. It's the people taking over the old family money and not having any work ethic and just spending feeding into other big money without it being put back into the normie rotation.

not much is uninhabitable in the modern world, since you no longer have to live in areas where your food is produced. And yeah automation is going to mess the system up at some point, were already seeing its impact.

>from india
Street pooping

Did I take the right bait?

Lol you are stupid
Overpopulation is made up.
Go outside. Is there ppl all around your house? I can walk miles and only see maybe few ppl.

The 'Carrying Capacity' of our planet has already been over-extended.
A massive collapse of the ecosystem is already happening, and within our life times we're going to see catastrophe slam into the human race.

And we've earned it.

you obviously have never been to any major city, especially LA

its not a problem of overpopulation, people just need to fucking spread out. When a substantial amount of people living in major cities are homeless, it's a pretty big problem

That would be so much nicer if it was, you know, readable.

pakistan if u wanna win
china if u want to lose

> not wanting intellectually inferior beings to rule over and control

Fak off pajeet.

Fucking niggers breed like rats. Thanks to the kids eating jews the white race will vanish into something subpar mulatto mix of inferior african DNA. Jewscum actually want you to not be able to think and question things. 2 billion niggers by 2050 and they all are hungry and come over to the developed world where jews lead them to racemix with "the threat" white man. Meanwhile rich jews buy young white kids to rape and eat them. Jews are pure evil and corrupt, gas em!

>Slippery slope fallacy

The thing I love most about slippery slope fallacy... is that it isn't one.

gshsh

I live in the chocolate city with most of our population being black. Saying they breed like rabbits is a pretty far stone to toss there. Pretty much my entire circle, outer circle and there's are all black most of them having maybe one or two siblings and I being white have 9.

>Education
When people have a reasonable chance of working hard and driving themselves towards success, they're more likely to avoid getting pregnant in recognition of the opportunity / time costs. Education is also the key variable which reduces recidivism and decreases the chances of criminal behaviour to begin with. In turn, decreased criminality results in less crowded houses. I'll discuss why that's important soon.
>Welfare
I know I'll cop shit for this, so let me start this by saying I fucking despise welfare-dependent scum. If abused, welfare dependency can make the problem worse. But welfare, when leveraged appropriately, provides sustenance for people to establish living space, own property; and therefore 'inherit' responsibility. This responsibility creates cause and purpose; to further its value and sustain maintenance. This preoccupation makes people less likely to sit at home and breed. It also results in less crowded houses. Crowded houses are the biggest influences in pushing children towards criminality in the first place. It's a little known fact that overcrowded houses is one of the biggest socio-economic disasters the world has ever seen. It's incredibly damaging, and brings about disastrous impacts.

>Freedom
Personal freedom allows people to utilise the above social goods, and explore their vocations in an effective way. A restrictive society (whether that's through dictatorship, economic hardship or even war) hinders this. When people are free to choose their paths, it's indicative that they face less hardships and "necessities". For example, in rural China or Africa; having a child is imperative - simply because it means more hands to work the land, to make more food; to survive. This is a broader and socio-political issue which requires a holistic and open approach to comprehend and advance.

There's a basic rundown of some basic shit, anyway.

overpopulation is a myth

Or we could just gas Pakistan

wouldn't solve the problem because people'll get older and older so it'll be impossible to pay retired

datz racist
fuck you

more gays = less reproduction

shitskins have that permanent tendency to go into quantity, not quality
solution: no more importing of shitskink - they will breed like cockroaches and will go into poverty and die in their designated land
and no more genetical polution, anti miscegenation info (yeah yeah I know amerimutt, you are butthurt but 56% of your ancestors are proud of you either way)

Kek, I genuinely thought the second one was just a pile of people sleeping and wearing odd clothes

We have atleast 40 years before we start experiencing majpr problems from overpopulation, we've already started experencing problems though. I'm talking about extinction level problems. Two routes, space travel, and colonization or limiting birth, and killing off selective people. Ideally, we could solve genetic issues and much more with this if done correctly. Moral will be our undoing. You need to be heartless to survive, people don't realize that anymore, we're too taken in by our own people and drowned in easy access that we forgot nature itself. Most of us anyways. I doubt we'll be able to perfect space travel like Elon Musk wants to, atleast to be affordable to live on mars in that time.

Ol Musky back at it.

i wonder if indian people have shit slides instead of mud slides, imagine being a dirty nasty stinking pajeet shitting on the street next to your bicycle and here comes a mountain of shit from up the road

I mean it's not like that's the entire country. Getting rid of the primitive and relegious secs of India would do the world wonders.

>Is there any way to control overpopulation. ?
Plague.

obviously
im the samefag from this